Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 06-25-2004, 12:45 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

Send a message via Yahoo to Prophet Reality
Vaj

As Gen's orgasm ripped through her body, her screams muffled by Vaj's cock, he reached down and started to play with her firm tits. He always loved the feel of them and took the oppurtunity to play with them now. He caressed them fully, one in each hand, her nipples hardening in his palms. As he felt her nipples grow stiff, he moved so ho took each in his hand and started to roll them between his finger and thumb. As they got harder and her moans louder from the pleasure of Vaj and Ash, he pinched them as hard as he could. His cock vibrated with her screams and moans and only encouraged Vaj to push his cock in harder and faster now. Her lips wrapped around his hardness and sucked as hard as she could. He pulled and twisted her nipples until they were red from the preassure.

Old 06-29-2004, 06:31 AM

Ash

Ash moaned into Gen's pussy, using her mouth to suck on her delicate lips as she drew in and lapped at her wetness like a content kitten. She was wild, bucking into her face as Ash delved her fingers deep into her wet tunnel and curved them up to her secret pleasure spot and took her time bringing her to heights of pleasure.

Happily busy down bellow, she glanced up, watching Vaj ravaged the young woman's mouth and throat. She had always loved watching him do this...it made her burn and in the depths of her mind, she showed Vaj just show she wanted him to use his cock on HER.
Old 07-02-2004, 05:19 PM
Princess Domeeveryway

Send a message via Yahoo to vampeyes
Genevieve

As Ash drove gen to a mind blowing orgasm Vaj hammered his cock between her lips. She knew she could not control the speed or depth but she sucked on his cock like it was the best lollipop she ever got her lips around. While he was ravaging her mouth Vaj reached down and began to roll her nipples between his fingers.... slowly at first gaining speed and strength in his grip as he went. The pleasure and pain of his play sent Genevieve into the trowes of another orgasm. The whole while Ash's tounge and lips played at her clit. gen was not sure if she had ever been any wetter. It was hard to imagine if she was. Her juices overflowed her lips almost too much even for Ash's prenatural speed to lick up. Gen let her orgasm carry her mind trying not to overthink the whole situation. She went back to twirling her tounge around Vaj's cock as it entered her mouth sucking with all her might on each outstroke. She could feel his cock pulsing in her mouth and she knew it couldn't be long before he came.

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses
Old 07-02-2004, 11:28 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

Vaj

Gen's orgams wracked her body. Between Ash's prenatural tongue and Vaj's hands and cock, Gen does not seem to be able to stop. Her tongue starts to swirl around Vaj's cock again and he can feel the pressure build and he knows that he is close. He looks over at Pheadra and knows that her dreams are filled with raucous orgies. Of her being pleasured by several men and women, Vaj and Ash and Gen included. Vaj returns his attention back to the scene below him and enjoys the sights, sounds, and smells of their pleasure. Vaj sends thoughts to Ash to slowly insert a single finger into Gen's rosebud and watch her explode with pleasure.

Old 07-12-2004, 01:14 PM

Ash

OOC: Sorry for the delays...I'm now working full time AND going to school, so it's making it twice as hard to get in and post!

IC: Ash willed any discomforts away with her mind and wiggled her finger deeper into Gen's tight ass, moaning as Gen bucked and whimpered with desire. Her own pussy was on fire...aching to be filled with Vaj's cock. Her eyes rose to lock with his as she drew back from Gen's pussy, licking her juices from her lips and smiling. She flashed images of his cock filling her tight channel to project her desires and purred when he stroked her long mane of hair, arching like a feline into his touch.
Old 07-13-2004, 08:49 PM
Princess Domeeveryway

Genevieve

As Vaj pistoned away in her mouth Ash suddenly invaded Gen's ass with a finger while licking on her clit. It was too much for her. Gen began to shake and buck with her intense orgasm. Her thighs pressing against Ash's head, her hands grabbing anything she could get her hands on. It was all she could do to keep Vaj's cock in her mouth as the animalistic moans and grunts escaped her throat. Her body started to go slack as she tried to regain some semblance of thought.

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses
Old 07-13-2004, 09:28 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

As Ash sends her thoughts to Vaj he knows that she needs a cock in her pussy and ass. Vaj wanting to cum in Gen's mouth, but also wanting Ash to be satisfied sends to Pheadra to wake up. As her body starts to stir, he sends images of her fucking Ash with a huge strap-on dildo. As Pheadea comes fully awake she starts to look around and finds the strap-on sitting on a shelf on a wall. She looks it over and tries to decide if she is willing to try it.

Old 07-14-2004, 10:12 AM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
Phaedra

As Phaedra slept her mind was filled with all sorts of sexual images.....of naked men, naked women....orgies......and even of herself being pleasured by Vaj and Gen and Ash. She felt as though she'd slept for days but in reality it was only a few hours. Finally she awakens to thoughts of fucking Ash with a strap-on dildo. As she opens her eyes and rises from her deep sleep she looks around and finally finds the strap-on. As she's never seen one before, except in her dream, much less used one, she simply stands there fondling it and wondering what to do.
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 08-06-2004, 10:38 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

Vaj

As Pheadra holds the strap-on... Vaj sends her images of what it looks like on a woman, especially her. Pheadra then slowly slides the harness up her legs and into position. She looks down at herself and chuckles at the funny image of herself with a cock. Vaj then motions for her to join them as he continues to fuck Gen's mouth. Ash continues to suck and lick Gen's pussy and lifts her ass in the air to invite Pheadra to enter her. Wiggling her ass and showing Pheadra her juicy wet pussy!

Old 08-08-2004, 09:10 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
Phaedra receives the images from Vaj and follows his unspoken instructions and puts on the strap on. She looks down and the sight of a cock, even an artificial one, jutting out from her body makes her chuckle. She sees Vaj motion her over and she follows his lead, approaching the three of them........Vaj, Gen and Ash. Ash has her smooth, full bottom aimed up at Phaedra, just begging to be fucked. Phaedra moves in behind Ash, bends her knees slightly and very slowly slides the dildo into Ash's dripping pussy. Ash's moans fill the room and drive Phaedra to stroke in and out faster and harder. Phaedra lets her hands slip around Ash's hips and up under Ash to her full breasts. Phaedra takes Ash's breasts in her hands, squeezing them, kneeding them....rolling the nipples between her small fingers, gradually harder and harder until Ash cries out in pain.
Dream Date
Just Desserts
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 08-12-2004, 10:24 PM
Princess Domeeveryway

Genevieve

As Ash buried her face in Gens pussy she found it hard to keep her eyes open. But then she sensed movement in the room and looked up in time to see Phaedra strapping on a dildo. A small smile of knowing crept upon Genevieves face before Vaj started to slide his cock in and out of her mouth again blocking her view. As Phaedra started to fuck Ash Gen felt it rather than seen it. As Phaedra thrust into Ash her face in turn buried into Gens pussy mashing against her pelvic bone which drove Gen nuts. Her orgasm came at break-neck speed causing her to buk her hips up into Ashs face. It was a good thing that Ash was a vamp because the force at whic Gens orgasm came over her she would have probably hurt a mere mortal.

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses

Last edited by vampeyes : 08-12-2004 at 10:54 PM.
Old 09-09-2004, 11:57 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

Ash screamed and moaned as Pheadra slowly started to fuck her with the strap-on. The pressure and pleasure building within Ash. She always enjoyed the fucks she would get from Vaj, but this was different somehow. Then she could feel Pheadra get more into the motions and feel of the moment. Gen was expereincing orgasm after orgasm, and all muffled by Vaj's thick cock in her mouth. Ash looks up and can see the pure pleasure and exstacy on Gen's face.

Old 09-11-2004, 10:57 AM
Princess Domeeveryway

Genevieve could barely make coherent thoughts as she watched Phaedra stretch Ash's tight sheath with the strap-on. The whole world seem to center around thier little group and the next impending orgasm. Vaj's cock pistoned in and out of her mouth with his inhuman grace and speed. Gen tried her best to lick at the head as he withdrew from her hungry lips. The waves of her next orgasm started to crash upon Gen again taking her under into that dream-like state of bliss.

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses
Old 09-11-2004, 11:10 AM
Pixies Den Mother

Phaedra

Hearing Gen's and especially Ash's muffled cries and moans Phaedra rams the strapon in and out of Ash's ass even harder. She takes one hand from Ash's breasts and brings it down to Ash's clit, rubbing it hard and fast. Ash can't hold back any longer and takes her mouth away from Gen long enough to scream out an overpowering orgasm. When she's able, she goes back to eating Gen's pussy, working her over harder til Gen starts to cum.
Dream Date
Just Desserts
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 09-13-2004, 10:55 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

As Ash's orgasm crashes over her... Gen's begins. Hearing them both moaning and groaning in pleasure Vaj can hold out no longer. Vaj pulls his cock from Gen's delicate mouth and aim it at Phaedra's tits. Knowing that all three women will get some of it. Vaj strokes his cock, Gen licking it.....Phaedra watching.....then Vaj orgasms and sprays cum all over all three woman.