Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-27-2004, 07:05 PM
Princess Domeeveryway

Send a message via Yahoo to vampeyes
Genevieve

A shiver ran up and down Genevieve's spine as Ash's nails tore at her clothes. The combination of the chill air and the hot blood coursing through her veins gave her the most delightful sensation. Genevieve slid her hands from Ash's hair down her shoulders and onto the front of her shirt. As Ash tore at her clothes Gen tried to concentrate enough to disrobe her. It seemed that she wanted nothing so much as to see the beautiful creature naked.

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses
Old 05-27-2004, 09:58 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

Send a message via Yahoo to Prophet Reality
Vaj

Vaj finished pleasuring Phaedra and then laid her exhausted body on the coach and covered her naked body with a nearby blanket. He then turned to watch Ash and Gen pleasure each other. A smile growing on his face as well as his cock growing.

Old 05-27-2004, 10:06 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
Phaedra screamed out Vaj's name as she came over and over. She could feel something warm and wet between her legs but had no idea it was her own blood from Vaj splitting her open. Her continued orgasms finallly exhausted her and she passed out. She was unaware of Vaj carrying her to the couch and covering her. As she slept she dreamt of Vaj and his total possession of her.
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 06-02-2004, 09:04 AM

Ash

Ash ran her hands over the parts of bare flesh that she could expose, cupping one of Gen's pretty and full breasts in her hand. She moaned as her hands roamed over her body and happily shrugged off parts of her own clothing to feel flesh to flesh. While Gen tried to caress her, Ash dove down and trailed her lips over Gen's beautiful smooth skin...over the full curves of her breasts...
Old 06-02-2004, 10:05 PM
Princess Domeeveryway

Genevieve

As Ash placed kisses across her flesh Genevieve tried to remove what was left of Ash's clothes. Gen's breath hitched in her throat as she took in the stuningly beautiful Ash. She wanted to taste her but Ash seemed to be taking full control and Gen decided to let her. She laid back and watched Ash's lips trail fire across her flesh. Genevieve's nipples were achingly hard as Ash encircled them with her tounge.

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses
Old 06-02-2004, 10:35 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

Vaj

Vaj steps closer so that he can see what these two luscious creatures are doing. He can tell that they are having problems with clothing so reaching in gently and helps to pull it all away from their bodies, exposing them to him more fully.

Old 06-03-2004, 06:50 AM

Ash

The taste of her skin was intoxicating, making Ash's blood sing and her body tingle. Eagerly she circled one of Gen's nipples with her tongue while cupping the other breast with her free hand and fondling it. She sighed and arched her body against Ash's, her fingers burning a trail over her shoulders and back. Glancing up, Ash gave her a smoldering look, flicking her soft, wet tongue over her nipple, the drawing it deep into her mouth and sucking.

Gen let out a small "Ooh ah!" of pleasure as her teeth carefully scrapped over her delicate flesh and bit down, just enough to reveal a tiny bit of blood...
Old 06-08-2004, 08:52 PM
Princess Domeeveryway

Genevieve

As Ash's tounge played with her nipple Gen could feel her muscles start to clench down deep inside of her. Ash's eyes met with hers just before she felt the nip of Ash's teeth. Just that small mixture of pleasure and pain was almost enough to send Genevieve over the brink into the abyss. She started to moan almost as if in pain but the pleasure was so intense she could not help herself. Genevieve arched her back straining to get her body closer to Ash... closer to her impending orgasm.

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses
Old 06-09-2004, 07:27 AM

Ash

Ash smiled against her skin and sucked harder on Gen's nipple, drawing it deep into her mouth as she grabbed the woman's hips and pulled her closer. There wasn't much space where they had taken the time to sit and talk. Still, with her strength and agility, Ash was able comfortably recline Gen while her hands began trail over down over her knees and back up her thighs in long seductive caresses...
Old 06-09-2004, 07:59 PM
Princess Domeeveryway

Genvieve

Genevieve sighed as Ash lay her back on the sofa. Ash's sensually stroking of her thighs seemed to give Gen's body a life of it's own. Her body quivered in time with her small moans of pleasure. Gen lay back in contentment and she realised she could hear Phaedra's soft snores in the background and almost imagined that she could hear Vaj's breathing very close to her. The thought that Vaj may be watching her and Ash and taking pleasure in that turned her on even more. She had no idea that she could get any more sexually charged than she was at that moment. She reached down and tried to touch Ash , stroke her hair her back anywhere she could reach. She felt like she had to touch her or go mad with her desire.... It was like she had to know that this was all real
Old 06-10-2004, 08:50 AM

Ash

Ash practically tore at the rest of Gen's clothing until she could lay her hands on bare, smooth, soft skin. She was moaning beneath her, arching against her touch and trying her very best to touch her in return. She could smell her arousal and the small slick patches of wetness moistening her thighs.

Trailing her mouth down over Gen's quivering belly, Ash breathed in deeply and purred with pleasure. Vaj was playing in her mind as she played with Gen, slipping a hand finally over the mouth of her pussy and nibbling her way down between the woman's spread thighs...
Old 06-14-2004, 10:24 PM
Princess Domeeveryway

Genevieve

Genevieve's hands were flailing around so much it almost looked like she was having a seizure of some sort. She was just so over the edge with passion she didn't know what to do with herself. Ash's expert tounge flicking it's way over her thighs was enough to drive her damn near insane. Then without warning Ash finally ran her tounge over Gen's swollen clit. The electricity of that one lap of her tounge was enough to make Gen cry out "PLEASE" and a small series of pleading moans and grunts followed.

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses
Old 06-17-2004, 09:53 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

Vaj

Vaj watched Ash and Gen with rapt attention. He enjoyed the way that Ash teased and tormented Gen with her hands and tongue. Vaj then enters Ash's thoughts and adds what he wants to do them and how. Forcing the images into her mind. Vaj's member stiffens again and he steps up to the naked body of Gen. She screams out in pleasure as Ash's tongue flicks over her clit. Gen's mouth wide open, Vaj steps forward and inserts his hard member.

Old 06-18-2004, 04:09 PM

Ash

The imagines that danced in Ash's mind that Vaj created drove her wild and her mouth eagerly worked on Gen. Flicking her tongue over her clit, she swirled it around and then latched her mouth on it. Gen's cries were muffled around Vaj's cock as she wrapped her lips around him. Her taste was intoxicating, making Ash's own pussy gush was need as her eager, soft finger spread Gen's slippery pussy lips out and delved a finger inside to explore her tight passage...
Old 06-23-2004, 10:22 PM
Princess Domeeveryway

Genevieve

As a scream of pleasure tore from Genevieve's throat Vaj took the opurtune moment to place his cock in her mouth. A small panic overtook her as she started to gag but she willed her throat to relax. Gen all but purred around Vaj's cock she was so excited to have her lips around it. Before she could really concentrate on what she was doing to Vaj Ash locked her lips around her hard clit and slid a finger into her tight sheath. The combination drove her straight over the edge. Gen's hips bucked up toward Ash as the rest of her body stiffened in her orgasm. She moaned and panted around Vaj's cock swallowing him down to the base in her excitement.

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses