Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-05-2004, 09:02 PM
Princess Domeeveryway

Send a message via Yahoo to vampeyes
Genevieve

Just as Gen and Ash are settling in to get to know each other beter and watch Vaj with Phaedra something goes wrong. As Vaj is playing with Phaedra she suddenly freaks out at the small scratch he leaves on her naked flesh. It takes Gen a second to process that Phaedra is actually freaked out because to her there is nothing as sexual and exciting as the feel of Vaj's claws raking lightly across her flesh or his teeth biting and nibbling her most sensitive parts. She tries to assemble in her mind what to say to the girl... She wants to calm her fears but at the same time she does not wish to anger Vaj........

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses
Old 05-06-2004, 10:26 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

Send a message via Yahoo to Prophet Reality
Vaj

Vaj stops what he is doing and looks at the squeeling woman beneath him. His lust is ablaze and he looks into her eyes, "If I wanted you dead, you would not be here now. If you do not want to experience the pleasures that Gen and Ash have, then it will end now. And your pleasure will fuel mine. The scrathces are small and will heal as soon as I lick them clean, so relax and enjoy."

He looms above her, her legs spread wide, naked as the day she is born and waiting for her answer.

Old 05-06-2004, 11:39 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
Phaedra

As Vaj expected, his voice immediately soothed and calmed Phaedra. So much so that she immediately felt her desire for Vaj replacing her initial fear. She really did want him but her nerves had gotten the better of her and she over reacted.

Phaedra looked up at Vaj and spoke only two words to him......"Take Me!"
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy

Last edited by Sugarsprinkles : 05-07-2004 at 12:10 AM.
Old 05-11-2004, 08:55 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

Vaj

As Phaedra regained her composure and begged him to "Take her..." He immediately slammed his rigid cock into her wet pussy and forced it deep into her. He felt her hymen break and the blood rush from her body. As she screamed in pain, he stopped with his cock already buried deep into tight virgin pussy. As she relaxed and stopped screaming, Vaj started to push his cock in and out of her tightness very slowly.

Old 05-12-2004, 06:07 AM

Ash

Ash makes no moves or effort to help Phaedra, knowing that her companion and master can handle the young girl. She does however empathize with the girls reaction, as years and years back, hers at been similar, only her sire hadn't been so kind and took pleasure in her pain.

Memories flashed through her mind of pain and then abandonment and panic, soothed by Vaj's appearance in her life. She smiled softly and glanced away from the scene to Gen, then absently away.
Old 05-13-2004, 07:39 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
Phaedra

Phaedra screamed out as Vaj drove into her hard and deep, taking her virginity. The pain was indescribable. It felt to her as though a burning sword was being plunged into her very depths. It hurt and it burned like the fires of hell. The pain and burning sensation gradually subsided and slowly changed to feelings she had never imagined. The word "pleasure" seems so inadequate when attempting to describe how she began to feel. It would take an entire thesaurus.......joy, pleasure, pain, happiness, fear, rapture, dazed, trance-like state. Phaedra opened her eyes and looked up at Vaj. She opened her mouth to speak but before she could utter a single syllable Vaj leaned down and covered her mouth with his own.
Dream Date
Just Desserts
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 05-13-2004, 10:58 PM
Princess Domeeveryway

Genevieve

Gen could hardly contain her desire as she watched Vaj take Phaedra's virginity. She could almost feel her muscles clench as he stroked in and out of Phaedra's tight hole. She looked away for a moment to compose herself and noticed Ash looking at the couple but not in passion as she did but almost with sadness. She wanted to reach out to the beautiful creature but was unsure of herself. Afterall she barely knew Ash and would not want to intrude if she was not wanted. She looked back and forth between Ash and the couple trying to figure out what to do.

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses
Old 05-15-2004, 09:57 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

Vaj

As the emotions flowed through Pheadra, Vaj wondered about the women and youth of today. By this point Vaj no longer cared about her feelings and only about the pleasure of fucking. Of slamming his engorged cock into her tightnes... and spreading her open wider and deeper. He willed more blood to his organ so it grew even more as he slammed it into her.

Her screams bounced off the walls and through Gen and Ash. He knew that all the passion and lust and smells of his sex were getting to both Ash and Gen and it was only a matter of time before they started to pleasure each other and then he would join the experienced women in pleasure and pain.

Old 05-16-2004, 06:40 AM

Ash

Phaedra's screams of desire finally broke through Ash's daze and the young woman turned her gaze to Gen's searching eyes. She saw passion and lust gathering in their depths as Vaj showed the young woman beneath him what power and pleasure could do to her.

A small wry smile played on her lips as she slowly and gently lifted her fingers up to Gen's face and touched her cheek, running the long cool digits over her skin, down to her lips.

Gen's eyes widened slightly and her soft tongue snuck out involuntarily as Ash ran her tub over the girls lower lip. Her body tightened in responce, nipples hard, pussy muscles clenching, but she made no forward moves. Just caressed her skin, slipping down over her neck and shoulder, watching Gen's breath as it hitched and held a second, then shuddered out...
Old 05-22-2004, 06:27 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Phaedra

Phaedra felt herself being nearly split in two by Vaj's massive member. Even though it hurt because she's so very tight, it was the greatest pleasure she'd ever felt. The sensations were all new and wonderful. And more than that, she felt totally owned and possessed by Vaj. He was totally and completely his. She was his to do with as he pleased....to bring her pleasure or to bring her pain.....to satisfy or to be merely a vessel into which he would spill his seed. She knew from this moment on, no man, human or vampyre would ever touch her. Vaj was her all, and she would do whatever he asked of her from this moment on. Gradually Phaedra began to feel an orgasm building deep within her. She began to breathe faster, only able to make the most primitive animal sounds as Vaj continued pounding his manhood into her no-longer-virgin pussy. Vaj knew she was getting close and he forbade her to cum. But being young and very inexperienced she couldn't hold back. She came with vengeance and screamed at the top of her lungs as she did so. "OOOOOOOOOHHHHHH MMMYYYY GGGGODDDDDDDDDD, VAAAAJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ, YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!"
Dream Date
Just Desserts
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 05-22-2004, 09:17 PM
Princess Domeeveryway

Genevieve

As Ash trailed her fingers over Genevieve's lips and throat she felt herself tighten with anticipation. Her skin felt like it was electrified with every touch of Ash's cool fingertips. Her need felt like it was taking on a life of its own it grew so great. Genevieve reached out her hand and tentatively ran her fingertips over Ash's cheek.

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses
Old 05-23-2004, 06:11 AM

Ash

Phaedra's screams made Ash smile, showing off the glint of her beautiful white teeth. Her soft tongue snuck out and wet her red lips as she gazed at Gen and leaned into her touch with a soft, almost feline purr. Her fingers drifted down and her body shifted closer to the woman. She inhailed her sweet scent and leaned in. Unlike Phaedra, Gen didn't try and run away. Her supple body stayed close, even as her breath hitched and held in anticipation when Ash ever so softly brushed her lips against the woman's delicate soft throat. "Mmmmmm..." Ash moaned softly, her thighs clenching with excitement as she skimmed her teeth over her skin.
Old 05-25-2004, 05:14 PM
Princess Domeeveryway

Genevieve

As Ash's teeth grazed Genevieve's throat a moan escaped her lips. There was something about this beautiful creature that stirred Genevieve's loins unlike any woman before. Not that Gen shied away from the touch of a woman. She well knew the pleasures that women could bring each other and she enjoyed playing with other woman as much as possible. But the was just something about Ash. Gen wasn't sure if it was the vampyre in her or if it was just beacause she was such an exotic woman. But whatever it was she decided that she was going to enjoy ths experience to the fullest. Ash's own small moan delighted Genevieve that much more and in response she pressed herself closer to Ash. She reached out and began to run her fingers through Ash's thick mane of hair.

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses
Old 05-25-2004, 10:18 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

Vaj

Vja rejoiced in the pleasure we was bringing to Pheadra. Knowing that she was in pain as well as pleasure, he could feel her succumb to his complete domination. As he forced his cock deeper and harder into her, her uncontrolled orgasm did not really surprise him. It just feed him to continue fucking her. As his cock continued to slam into her, her orgasms would not stop. One after another. Her screams grew louder and louder, her voice cracking at the same time. He could feel her pussy tightening around his cock and start to bleed. As he slammed in one last time, he willed himself to explode inside her and fill her with his inhuman seed.

At the same time he felt Gen and Ash start to explore each other and Gen's anticipation build as Pheadra's orgasms grew. Ash too was getting more excited as the sexual tension in the room built up. Vaj sent out to both of them to pleasure each other for him please!

Old 05-27-2004, 09:01 AM

Ash

Ash moaned as Vaj's thoughts penetrated her mind and made her pussy clench was anticipation. Gen's scent and taste were already sending her senses into over drive. Nibbling her way up to her face, she capturing her lips in a hot, wet kiss. She sucked in Gen's breath and slid her hands over her supple body, up to her breasts. She moaned into Ash's mouth and tugged on her hair, arching her body closer.

Intent on feasting, Ash's long sharp fingernails tore at Gen's clothing, making her gasp. She ached to get closer and taste every inch of her body.