Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Incest Stories
User Name
Password

Old 07-25-2005, 01:09 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to danny6349
Daddy's Little Slut

Daddy’s Little Slut

Even though I love my daughter more than I can begin to express, I finally had to admit that she was a slut. There was simply no other way to look at it. It was the truth. Somehow Tammy had gotten out of control and I couldn’t get her back. When I tried to talk to her, reason with her, we usually got into an argument.

She started hanging out with the wrong crowd a couple of years ago shortly after her mother and I divorced. The people she’d befriended over the past few years are what I call social misfits that probably have a standing reservation at the local jailhouse. Her taste in clothing changed to provocative and skimpy skirts and blouses that revealed more than I thought was appropriate. She also began staying out until the early hours of the morning and sometimes didn’t come home for two or three days.

I could have blamed the divorce on Tammy’s behavior but I know now that wasn’t the case. The truth is, she and her mother seldom got along, so it had nothing to do with Susan. Before the divorce, Tammy had been daddy’s little girl and I think that infuriated my wife. When Teresa did leave me for another man, my daughter opted to stay with me, which wasn’t all that surprising.

I looked at the clock over the fireplace: two o’clock in the morning. Tammy had left with some friends around five in the afternoon and had promised to be back at midnight. Now two hours had passed and no Tammy. To say the least, I was pissed. Unfortunately, at least in this particular situation, I had also had too much to drink. One lesson I’ve learned is that it’s difficult to reason with my daughter when I’m anything less than sober, and four straight scotches weren’t going to help me. But I no longer cared. It was time to bring this problem to an end.

Just as I downed the remaining scotch in my glass, I heard the front door open. I sat the glass on the table beside my recliner and waited. When she appeared in the door from the anteroom, I had to close my eyes. I’ll admit that the sight of my daughter, dressed in a short leather skirt that barely covered her small ass and a tight blouse that accentuated her small tits, was seductive even to me. The tail of the blouse was rolled up and tied under her tits revealing her flat tummy.

I sucked in a slow, long breath and counted to ten. I’m ashamed to admit that my daughter’s body aroused me, especially when I was so opposed to her lifestyle. I guess, though, that much of my opposition was due to the fact that she was living a life that was not good and productive, and also a little dangerous. But that opposition didn’t excuse the erection that was quickly growing under the bathrobe I wore.

“It’s two o’clock,” I said.

“So?” she shrugged her slender shoulders. “Do I get a weather report with the time?”

“We had agreed that you would be home by midnight.”

“You had agreed, daddy,” she said sitting down in a chair across from me. “Are we going to have this conversation every time I go out?”

“Yes! Damn it, Tammy, when I tell you to be home by midnight I expect you to comply!”

“I’m eighteen, daddy,” she said after a long pause. “I don’t think I have to abide by a lot of archaic rules.”

“They’re my rules, Tammy.”

“And that makes them right?”

I stopped and counted to ten, this time to keep from saying something I would later regret. Suddenly, Tammy uncrossed her long legs and re-crossed them. My eyes dropped involuntarily and, as her legs were spread slightly before she lifted the left onto the right, I had a clear shot of her smooth, milky white thighs and the black panties she was wearing. I almost groaned aloud when I saw this. I quickly averted my eyes.

“I, ah…the reason I want you in at a decent hour is that I worry about you,” I said quickly, trying a tact that I’d used before. It didn’t work then and I doubted it would work now, but I had to try.

“Listen, I appreciate your concern, daddy,” she said, brushing fingers through her short red hair. “But we both know the real reason we’re having this little daddy/daughter chat.”

“I see,” I said slowly, feeling my temper rise again. “Why don’t you enlighten me?”

“You don’t like my friends.”

“Tammy, whether you realize it or not, there is not one redeeming value in that whole bunch of misfits that you loosely call friends.”

That took the wind out of her sails. Tammy was quiet for a long moment and I sat patiently waiting for her to counter that argument. While I waited, she went through the leg crossing routine again and my eyes were once again drawn to her perfect thighs. This time I could have sworn that she spread her legs a little wider and then paused briefly before she crossed them again.

“You stay out sometimes all night – sometimes for a day or more with these people doing…”

“Doing what, daddy?” Tammy’s voice had taken on a brittle, unpleasant edge.

The conversation had turned ugly as it nearly always did, and I knew that the scotch I had consumed earlier wasn’t helping me at all. In fact I was becoming more argumentative than usual. And it was then that I took the argument down a road that I had refused to go before.

“Whoring around!” I spat.

“You think I’m fucking every guy I see?” her voice rose sharply.

“Aren’t you?” My voice had taken on it’s own edge of malice. The conversation was quickly going south.

“Why don’t you say what you’re really thinking?” she snapped back.

“Alright,” I said nodding my head slowly. “I think you’re fucking every sleazy bastard in town and I’m tired of it!”

“You have some gall!” she yelled leaning forward in her chair. “I saw you looking under my skirt when I crossed my legs! You did that twice and it isn’t the only time you’ve looked at me! I’ve seen it before!”

That stopped me cold.

“You accuse me of fucking everyone in town,” she continued, “when you’ve been copping cheap peeks at my panties!”

Even if I had had an argument, which I didn’t, Tammy quickly unsnapped the button on her skirt, shoved the zipper down and stepped out of it before I could open my mouth. Then, just as quickly, she grabbed the front of the white blouse and yanked it viciously, sending buttons flying onto the floor. She stood in front of me wearing nothing but the pair of black lace panties I had seen when she crossed her legs earlier.

My eyes were drawn to her small tits and the hard pink nipples. I was speechless. Needless to say, the hard on I had lost because of the nasty turn in our argument, was back. I will also admit that I was humiliated because I knew my daughter was aware that I was aroused. Her own father, who had just accused her of whoring around, was staring at her nearly naked body with open mouth and a hard cock that was making a tent in his robe.

“Yeah, you like that, don’t you, daddy?” she sneered. “You like looking at your little girl’s tits.”

“Tammy…”

“I bet you want to suck my nipples, don’t you?” she asked with that same humiliating sneer on her lips.

“Tammy, please – ”

“I know what my dear concerned daddy wants.”

Without another word, Tammy slipped her fingers inside the black panties and quickly shoved them down to her feet and stepped out of them. With her green eyes locked onto mine, she stepped over the footstool and sat down, spreading her legs wide. There was a triumphant look on my daughter’s face as she looked at me. I was more humiliated than ever as I stared at my naked daughter.

“Look at my pussy, daddy. That’s what you really want, isn’t it?” The expression on her face was one I had never seen. It had a feral quality to it that was both exciting and frightening. “You want to stick your hard dick in it, don’t you?”

In spite of myself I dropped my gaze to Tammy’s pussy. A thick brilliant orange carpet of hair covered her puffy mound and her legs were spread wide enough that I could easily see her pink delicious meat. What drew my attention and astounded me was that her pussy was sopping wet. Tammy was as arouse as I was!

“C’mon, daddy, fuck me. You know you want to.” Tammy’s voice was taunting, teasing, as she challenged me. I knew better, realized that fucking my daughter was wrong, even though it looked like she wanted me too. “Stick your big daddy-cock in me!”

I lost it then. I leaped from my chair and shoved the footstool against the chair she had sat in earlier, and then dropped to my knees between her spread legs. I shrugged out of the robe, shoved my boxers down and grabbed my hard seven-inch cock. While she watched, I positioned my cock at her glistening fuck hole and shoved hard. Tammy screamed with pleasure.

“That’s it!” she hissed. “Shove that cock in me!”

“You want it don’t you?” I growled.

“Yeah! Fuck me hard! Fuck my cunt with your big cock!”

I began to pound my daughter’s pussy, rocking my hips fast and hard while I held her legs spread wide. Her small tits jiggled as I slammed my cock into her hard and ferociously. Her eyes alternated between my face and my cock, as her long fingers gripped my thighs. A look of fiery hot desire replaced the taunting sneer that had been on her face before.

“You like fucking me?”

“Yesssss!” I hissed.

“I masturbate thinking about your cock in me,” she admitted.

“Do you really?”

“Yes! I’ve wanted your cock for a long time!”

“Does it feel good?”

“Oh, yeah! It feels so fucking good!”

“Do you want me to cum in you?”

“I want all of your daddy-cum in my cunt!”

“Fuck, you feel so good!” I growled.

“I want you to do nasty things to me, daddy!” she hissed through clenched teeth. “I want you to make me your slut!”

“Really?” I gasped.

“Yessssssssss! Let me be your slut!”

That did it for me. Two years without pussy had been more than I could take. I began to slam Tammy’s hot, wet cunny with hard, powerful thrusts. My balls slapped her ass every time I slammed into her pussy. I was beyond all reasoning, all logic and all that most of us would consider right. I brought her legs together until her feet were close to my face. While we stared into each other’s eyes, I began to feast on her lovely, sexy toes.

“Fuck, yeah!” she exclaimed. “Suck my toes, daddy! Lick my feet!”

I licked the pink soles of her feet, licked between her toes and sucked each one into my mouth. I was going wild with desire and loud guttural sounds issued from my mouth. Tammy watched me with lust in her green eyes and just that alone was bringing me closer to orgasm.

“I’m gonna cum!” I hissed.

“Cum in me, daddy! Cum in my pussy!”

Three more hard, fast thrusts and my cock exploded deep inside of my daughter. The first rope of seed that emptied into her cunt triggered Tammy’s orgasm and she screamed loud and long. Her hips rocked erratically and loud grunts of pleasure slipped between her sexy lips. Then, just as quickly as it began, it was over.

“I love you, daddy,” she said softly.

“I love you, too, baby.”

“Please don’t ever leave me…”

In answer, I pulled my cock from Tammy’s pussy and picked her beautiful, perfect body up from the footstool and carried her to my bedroom. When I crawled into bed beside her, she moved into my arms and I held her tightly. We lay still for a long while, then I heard the slow, easy breathing that told me my daughter had fallen asleep in my arms.

When I woke up the next morning I felt a little disoriented. Something was different. It didn’t take long to realize what it was and I opened my eyes to see Tammy sitting astride of me, my cock hard and inside of her pussy. She looked down at me with a broad grin on her face.

“Good morning, daddy,” she said.

“Ungth!” I grunted at the pleasure she caused me.

“Do you like waking up with your beautiful cock in a woman’s pussy?”

“I like it when it’s your pussy.”

“I bet you say that to all of the girls,” she grinned.

“Only to you, baby!”

I slid both of my hands up and over Tammy’s soft hips, then cupped the small, white globes of her tits. She gasped softly when my thumbs began to flick the sensitive nubs of her hard, pink nipples. She cried out softly when I began to pinch her nipples, roll them between thumbs and index fingers.

“I can’t believe I’m doing this!” I gasped excitedly.

“Me, either!” she giggled. “Oh, daddy, your big cock feels so good in me!”

“I’m sorry I yelled at you last night, baby.”

Tammy looked down into my face for a moment before responding. “I’m not, daddy. Why do you think I’ve been such a bitch lately? It was the only way I could get your attention. I’ve wanted you for so long, daddy…”

“I was just so afraid because of the people you hang-”

“They’re history,” she interrupted me. “The only reason I even gave those slobs the time of day was because I wanted you to pay attention to me. I wanted you to make love to me.”

“Oh, baby…”I said softly.

“I have another confession,” she said. “I didn’t fuck any of those guys. I know you thought I did but I didn’t.”

“I’m sorry for calling you a slut, Tammy.”

Tammy adjusted her body so that she could lean closer to my face. Her eyes looked into mine for at least a full minute before she lightly pressed her soft lips to mine. I groaned deeply when her mouth opened and accepted my tongue. We kissed gently at first, then harder as our passions mounted. I pulled my daughter into a tighter embrace and held her close to me as we kissed eagerly, our faces twisting and turning, tongues licking and devouring one another.

Tammy broke the kiss and, with our lips barely touching, eyes searching, she said, “I was a virgin until last night, daddy.”

I stared at her for at least a good long two minutes. I remembered the moment when I impaled her wet pussy with my hard cock, the widening of her green eyes and the way her sexy mouth made a big O but I couldn’t recall if there had been a trace of pain on her face. I guess part of me was too angry, the other a little too horny to see anything.

“I’m sorry, daddy,” she said softly. “I should have told you.”

“No, that’s alright, baby,” I said in a gentle, reassuring voice. “If I had known I would have been a little more gentle with you.”

“She grinned. “If you had known, you wouldn’t have taken my virginity.”

“I shrugged and grinned. “I guess you’re right.

Her expression turned serious. “And if you had know that I’m not on the pill, last night and right now would never have happened.”

I was speechless. Not only had I assumed she was sexually active I had also believed that she was on the pill. Again, I guess what had happened last night had sort of clouded my mind. And, now, knowing that I had spilled my seed into my daughter’s virginal pussy and that I might have impregnated her with my baby, really took me by surprise.

“Yes, daddy,” she smiled as she slowly rode my hard cock, “I might be pregnant with your baby.”

“I-I’m sorry, Tammy,” I stammered.

“No, daddy,” she said, shaking her pretty head. “You don’t understand. I want to have your baby. And I’m going to take another dose of your baby seed this morning.”

“Oh, Tammy…” I shook my head. For reasons completely unknown to me, what she had just told me made me hotter than I could have imagined. “Fuck me, Tammy! Fuck daddy’s cock!”

“Oh yeah!” she cried out. “I want you to ram your big dick in me hard!”

I arched my back and dug my heels into the mattress. Holding her tight, I began to fuck her Tammy’s cunt with hard, fasts thrusts, driving into her with a fiercely. Tammy cried out with desire and covered my mouth with her mouth. We kissed with a fierce, almost brutal fashion while our hips rocked together hard and fast.

“I want to be your woman, daddy!” she exclaimed breathlessly.

“You are, baby. From now on I want you to be mine only.”

“I’ll never fuck another man. You are my first and last lover!”

“You know what makes me hot, baby?”

She shook her head.

“I’m about to shoot my seed in you again, baby,” I gasped. “It’s the same seed I shot into your mommy’s cunt to make you!”

“Yessssssssss!” she hissed. “I want to make you a daddy again! Cum in me, daddy! Cum in my cunt!”

I lasted another six thrusts before I exploded deep inside Tammy’s tight, wet pussy. I cried out with pleasure as I began emptying my balls into my little girl’s pussy. Half way into my orgasm, Tammy screamed long and hard as she came hard, her body convulsing deliciously with orgasm.

She finally collapsed on me, gasping for breath as I held her tightly. We lay together for a long while before I finally rolled her gently to one side and pulled my softening cock from her cum-drenched pussy. I kissed her lips tenderly and smiled. After nearly two years of worrying about my daughter I had finally got her back, albeit in a way I had never dreamed. As I lay with Tammy, feeling her hands lightly stroking my back, our lips touching and our tongues caressing, I realized I had a lot of soul searching to do. I didn’t know where this new relationship was headed but I was suddenly looking forward to it.