Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Incest Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-26-2006, 01:30 PM
Look out! It's gonna go!

Pub night turns out VERY well

Well, it's been many years since this one went down, but it lives as vividly in My memory today as ever...
Back then, I hadn't yet chosen small town life. The bustle of the city still appealed, and I worked in an equally busy office.
Fridays were often chosen for a group of My officemates to head down the street to a favorite pub.... I didn't often go, having a favorite exotic dance place that I preferred, but this one week, I just didn't feel like hitting the ballet, so I joined in the after work pubbing, along with an equally mixed group of a dozen or so.
We laughed, complained about the office, and dropped Margueritas like water, and soon we were all buzzing and having a good time. Naturally, some left as dinner time approached, but six of us were having a good time, and just decided to eat at the pub and carry on.
During the festivities, I'd found Myself spending more and more time in conversation with Linda, an Exec Sec from upstairs, who was nearly twice My age at the time, but SO well preserved. Just over 5 feet tall, and not skinny, but not fat in any way... long brunette hair, and the most amazing hazel eyes, and gifted under her blouse like few women I'd ever met!
We chatted lots, and I discovered that she was a widow, with a son at college and a daughter at home, getting ready to go to University the next year. As the night wore on, we discussed increasingly personal topics, deeply immersed in our talk, interrupting only to bid farewell to our mates..... and then all of a sudden, we were alone at the table.
It was only early on....maybe 9pm or so, but we'd had our share of tequila, and I was pretty much done with the booze. I'd started to lose some of My manners, and found that I was gazing down this lovely buxom lady's partially open blouse, wondering what the full view was like...... I know she busted Me a few times, but nothing was said about it, and I tried to maintain some form of decorum, in spite of the lovely tequila buzz I was tripping on.
I excused Myself to use the men's, and it took a few minutes longer than it might have due to My partially aroused condition.......when I got back, she was on the dance floor with a guy....and apparently, his date, a cute little number, no taller than Linda, and equally as curvy. After the dance, they came back to the table, and Linda started apologising for leaving Me sitting there, which I of course said was no problem.....and then she introduced her daughter, Dawna, and her boyfriend Curt.
Seems Dawna knew her mom liked this pub, and when so they decided to stop down and see if they could catch her for a drink. I figured quickly that the party was about to continue, I swiftly said that I could only really stay for one, (not wanting to have someone from work that I didn't know all that well see Me turn into My usual tequila terror..... tequila makes My clothes fall off, to paraphase a current song).
To My surprise, Linda said that she too was about done with the pub...as it was getting later, it was busier and a lot noisier, making conversation difficult.
Dawna and Curt said they were off to dance, and left Linda and I sitting there, desperately trying to recapture our converstation in the hubbub.... finally, Linda said "Look, I've about enjoyed as much of this as I can.... I had a movie I was going to watch tonight anyways..... feel like taking in a flick?"
Caught off guard, and not wanting to put off this woman who was getting more and more attractive to Me, I agreed. When Dawna and Curt got back, we told them we were off to watch a show, and went out to hail a taxi.
Arriving at Linda's place, I had to admire the townhouse she had..... big, open, classy, and homey. She gave Me the grand tour, not saying too much about her bedroom, a very "girly" room with a HUGE 4 poster bed.....and blushing furiously when she opened the door to Dawna's room, and we both quietly noticed the handcuffs hanging off of the side of the headboard. We chuckled and she told Me to head on down, she needed to change clothes.
I went downstairs, still smiling to Myself over the handcuffs, wondering if Mama and Daughter had similar tastes in fun.....and Linda came down swiftly, dressed in a loose oversize t-shirt and shorts...and, I noticed immediately, no bra.
She bustled around the room getting the vcr ready, making up margueritas, and closing the blinds. The best seat in the room was a huge leather couch, and I took a seat on one end, relaxing into it, figuring that it was going to be an ok night, watching a flick with a buxom braless lady who had the most LOVELY way of giggling when she laughed.
The flick was a thriller about some guy dating this woman who turns out to be a contract killer.......not deep, but not a bad one. As things got intense in the movie, I noticed that during the romantic moments, Linda's nipples would poke attractively out under the t-shirt..and she seemed to be getting a little closer each time a startling moment made her jump. She went to the kitchen for another Marguerita, and when she brought it back, she was definitely sitting closer to Me..... I took the hint and sat up straighter, commenting occasionally and making sure to look straght into her eyes when I did... I saw that her nipples were hard almost all the time now, and didn't hide it well when I glanced there occasionally...... I KNOW she busted Me the once for sure, but she didn't say anything, just smiled and turned back to the show.
As she lifted her glass to take a drink, there was one of those sudden shocker moments, and she jumped.....and spilled most of an icy Marguerita all over her shirt....... suddenly, the thin t-shirt wasn't hiding much at all, and she just sat there, mouth open, frozen in shock at the cold and the realization that she was showing a LOT more than she had been. I dashed to the kitchen and grabbed a towel hanging off the stove, and brought it back to her, in My tipsy state, I didn't even think, just started to try and dry her off.... and suddenly, I realized that there I was, rubbing a towel all over her boobs, hands all over her. I looked at her face, and could see that she was every bit as shocked, and uncertain what to do...... I just stood there, leaned over her, hands full of wet towel and tits.... thinking "well, that's about the end of THAT"...when she leaned up and planted a long, wet kiss on Me.
I returned the kiss, slowly licking her lips, sucking her tongue into My mouth, starting to fondle her large boobs slowly, and realizing that she had to still be freezing. When we parted lips, I said "You're wet, and probably cold, I have you at a disadvantage"..... She smiled and replied "well, I'm not as cold as I am wet, bet you didn't expect to see a wet t-shirt show tonight!......" and winked at Me.
I had to laugh. She reached up and pulled Me back down for another long, wet kiss, sucking on My tongue this time, letting her hands roam all over Me, gently fondling what was now a sizeable lump in My pants. Suddenly, she stood up and told Me that she actually was cold, but would be warmer upstairs.....taking My hand, she led Me up to her room, closed the door, and stripped off the shirt, revealing what I'd been staring at all night, and in fine style. Her large tits were firm, denying her forty plus years, and had large areolae and fat nipples, puckerd and hard from excitement and cold. I couldn't resist reaching out and cupping them, letting My thumbs glide over her nipples, which were quite cold, but really hard.... she sighed and shuddered and put her hands on Mine, pressing them against her tits hard, moaning quietly, helping Me grope her boobs. She leaned up for another kiss, slipping her hands to My belt and undoing it. Before I even knew what she was up to, My casual Friday jeans were around My ankles, and her hands were all over My hard cock, stroking and caressing it while she pressed up against Me.
I slowly pushed her back towards the bed and let her sit down, removing My shirt as she slid out of her shorts... both naked now, I felt a thrill as she gave Me a very obvious once over, as I did the same to her, taking in the smooth tanned skin, her shaved pussy, and a small tattoo above it that was a simple small happy face.....she giggled and said "that's you, in a little bit", and I chuckled at that. She reached out to pull Me close and ran her tongue over the tip of My hardon, slowly licking up and down, cupping My balls in one hand, saying "I'm a lot older than your usual fare, I bet", I replied that she was, but it seemed to Me that it was My good fortune. She smiled and said "older women have patience..... do you?". I didn't really feel too patient right then, wanting to throw her down and fuck the living hell out of her right then, but I only nodded, curious.
She slowly licked My cock some more, taking only a little bit in her mouth, sucking gently and then backing off, caressing Me lightly, going very slowly around the head with her tongue, and then sucking it a little more.
I reached down to grab another handful of those luscious tits, squeezing them gently and pinching her nipples, hearing her moan around the head of My dick in her mouth. Not wanting to be greedy, I pulled back and knelt down, leaning forward to kiss her slowly, and letting My hands wander further south, stroking the insides of her thighs, and then slipping up to run My finger on the outside of her pussylips...which I found to be shockingly wet. My eyes popped open and she smiled at Me, saying "I told you. I get really wet. Just you wait".
Her frank and open comments stoked My lust higher, and I pushed her back on the bed, lifting her legs up on My shoulders, taking a good look at her trim, glistening pussy, the lips all puffy with lust and wet from the same.
I ran My tongue up the inside of her leg, sliding My hand over the outside of her, and spreading her open so that I could very lightly run My tongue over her inner lips, licking up her love dew, sweet but salty, and flicking over her clit a few times. She shuddered and grabbed the sides of My head, trying to force Me closer, but I held back, keeping the contact very light and gentle, barely touching her most times, letting the tip of My tongue push just barely inside her, and then licking her clit some more. I couldn't believe how wet she was getting.. clear, sweet juices were running freely now, not quite enough to drip, but enough to run down over her pussy, and collect at her puckered back budhole. She was moaning and shivering, whispering "yes baby, yes, please baby, push it in me, oh baby" over and over. I finally leaned in a bit and placed My whole mouth over her, sucking gently and letting My tongue dance on her clit, and she went positively WILD, bucking and pulling Me tight to her gushing slit, whimpering as I realized that she was already cumming, gushing into My mouth, and she had Me so tight I couldn't do anything but gulp it down, and keep licking and sucking her, trying to keep the orgasm going as long as I could for her. Finally she shoved Me back and twisted away, panting and whimpering, saying "hold on, hold on, oh my god, oh my god"... I caressed her curvy but firm ass, amazed at her reactions.
She took a few breaths and looked at Me, saying "it's been a while for me, please forgive me.... like, a year". I didn't know what to say, so I didn't say anything. She took this as listening (which I guess it was, eh?) and continued to tell Me that since her husband died several years before, she'd only had one lover, and he was an asshole, who put her off of dating for a while. I guess he refused to do what I had just done, but had no problem letting her blow him. She looked at Me and asked Me if I knew what it was like to be horny as hell, wanting and alone, listening to a teenage daughter getting the shit fucked out of her across the hall. I had to admit that I didn't, but I got the idea.
"Well", she said, "tonight she'll have some competition....good thing the neighbors are away". I climbed up on the bed with her and leaned in for a kiss, telling her that I would certainly do My very best. She sighed and reached for My cock again, rubbing her thumb over the end and spreading around the precum there, bringing her hand up to lick it off, moaning at that.
By this time, I was raging, ready to flip her over and ram it into her, hardly able to contain Myself, but she leaned down and suddenly opened her throat, engulfing Me in her mouth, taking ever tiny bit of My cock into her throat. I'd never been deep throated like that, and damn near blew My wad right there, but she put a thumb at the base of My throbbing member until I calmed down, and then slowly started to do something like swallowing motions, while keeping My cock deep in her throat. It was amazing, I'd never ever felt anything like it, but her thumb at the base of Me kept Me from blowing off and acting like a teenager. The super slow motions of her mouth were unbelievable, I could do nothing but just lie there and enjoy it... I managed to reach out a hand and try to slip a finger into her, but she pulled away, letting My cock loose long enough to say "shhh, your turn". She deep throated Me for what seemed like forever, bringing Me to the brink and then stopping it, pulling back for a moment, and then starting over when I calmed down.
Eventually she got really into it, and let My hand in, so I could stroke and finger her absolutely drenched pussy, slipping one, two, three fingers inside her and slowly fucking her tight but super slick wetness with them as she sucked My dick in the most sensual slow deep throat I've ever experienced.
Before long, I felt her moaning over My cock, yet another amazing sensation, and felt her clench around My fingers, her juices flooding over My hand as she came again and again, drenching the bed and My hand together. As she lost control of herself, she lost control of Me, and slammed her mouth down on Me, sucking on Me like crazy, keeping Me deep as much as she could, just pulling back to breathe, and of course, before long, I was lost, and I came hard, blasting My jizz down her throat, feeling her gulp it down like it was the last thing on earth, sucking Me dry like I'd never felt. When we could both relax, I realized that I was half covered in her cum, and she was gasping. The bed was a mess, soaking wet, and starting to get cold. Now that I'd cum and could relax a bit, I realized that the Margueritas were catching up with Me, and told her to relax, I'd get a towel from the ensuite. I walked to the ensuite, a little unsteady I have to say, and grabbed a towel, placed it on the bed next to her, and hurried back to do what I had to do. After that, I thought it prudent give it a wash, so I did, making sure to clean it up for the anticipated activity to come.
With the flushing and water running, there was a couple of minutes where I couldn't hear anything, and as I was drying off, My heart damn near stopped as I heard DAWNA'S (quite drunk) voice saying "Mom, I just can't believe he got so goddamn drunk, he just passed completely out on me, and what the fuck is up with your room? It smells like a brothel in here"..
And then silence. And I hear Dawna again saying "OH MY GOD Mother, I'm so SORRY, I just barged in .......ok I'll talk to you tomorrow" and the bedroom door slamming, and then another bedroom door slamming...... I bet she takes those cuffs off the headboard, I thought as I peeked out the door.
At first, I thought she was crying.... she had her face in her hands, and her shoulders were shaking, all hunched over as she sat covered by the towel. Then, I realized she was laughing her ass off. She looked up at Me, and said "holy shit, I've never SEEN that look on her face, oh my god that was priceless".
I relaxed. Ok, things are alright. I walked to her bed, and climbed in beside her, taking a kiss and cupping those great boobs again. She responded immediately, lying down next to Me and stroking My dick back to hardness, she really did have hands as talented as her tongue. When she had Me hard again, she pulled Me on top of her, and looked into My eyes, saying really quietly "fuck me...oh please, fuck me". How the hell do you say no to THAT?
I put the head of My now raging hardon on the slick wet lips of her pussy, and ran the head of Me up and down, teasing her a little, rubbing on her clit, before I pushed ever so slowly into her. She closed her eyes, whispering " oh yeah" and gently spread her legs wider, pushing up at Me a bit, letting the length of Me glide deep into her totally soaked hole. I let it bottom out, and then pulled slowly back, feeling her hands pulling at My back, trying to keep Me deep, but I pulled almost all the way out, just leaving the head inside her, and then went really slowly back in. She looked into My eyes and said "oh, you're going to drive me crazy", and I just smiled, moving very very slowly all the way in, and then almost all the way out. I kept that up, watching her as her eyes closed and she relaxed into the super slow rhythm, pushing up at Me when I buried My cock insider her, pushing up again as I pulled back, trying to keep Me inside. The feeling of her super hot, very wet and very tight body was incredible, and I reveled in it for a few minutes, just keeping it slow.
Then, when I knew she was totally into the rhythm, I pulled almost out again and just paused for a second, breaking the rhythm....she looked up in surprise, which I wanted, so I could see the look on her face when I suddenly rammed Myself into her, slamming as hard as I could as deep as I could... she got a shocked look on her face, screaming out just once, and I did it again.......super slow out, then slamming back in to her, letting the tempo start to build. Every time I rammed My hard cock into her body, she'd whimper or cry out, and I could tell she was getting ready to unleash another amazing orgasm. I kept at it, letting her climax build, determined to make her cum as hard as she ever had, waiting until suddenly she spasmed uncontrollably, thrashing about, suddenly talking a mile a minute, saying "gimme that cock, oh fuck yes, in ,in, oh FUCK, yes, harder baby, oh hard, oh fuck here I go" and then she let loose.... I've never felt anything like it.
Her hot pussy grabbed My cock and literally held on to it, spasming around Me as gush after gush of hot wetness rolled down over the base, over My balls, to literally splash down into a puddle on the bed. She must have gone off for over a minute, legs wrapped around Me, My cock absolutely buried inside her, bucking, and saying loudly, but not screaming "oh YES, oh YES oh YES". As she shuddered and rolled, I could do nothing but hang on tight, giving her the time to fully complete her cum, pushing as hard as I dared into her.
When she finished, she kissed Me, saying "oh, god, yeah. I've made a mess, you're soaked, let me clean you up". With that, she rolled Me over, rising up on top of Me and letting Me pop out of her, as hard as I think I could be without popping a vein. She reached over and flipped on the radio, kinda loud, saying "I don't think she needs to hear EVERY moment" and giggling. I felt a bit sorry for Dawna, denied by a drunk boyfriend, listening to Me and her Mom fucking like animals, but swiftly forgot that when Linda flipped around into a 69, engulfing My cock in that amazing throat, putting her dripping slit right over My face. I licked and sucked at her gently, listening to the country music blazing next to My head as she blew Me in her amazing way. Her thighs were blocking out some of the music, but I could feel her moaning and groaning, licking and sucking on My cock as I lapped at her pussy.
I was getting right into munching that sweet dripping muff, feeling her sucking Me off, and thinking that this was the best Friday in a long while, when suddenly I felt something.....odd.
Now, Linda had a mouth that was talented as hell.....but I was pretty sure, suddenly, that she had grown and extra tongue. I had the most amazing sensation of being licked all over, it seemed, all at once. But it wasn't until I felt someon straddle My lower legs that I realized it could only be Lindas DAUGHTER.
I tried to sit up, but Linda pushed Me down with her torso, and I heard Dawna's voice saying "no fair peeking".
HO
LY
Shit.
The two of them were licking and strocking My cock, taking turns deep throating Me, four hands all over My dick and balls, and I was in heaven.
Linda suddenly sat up and pushed herself down on My face, saying "come on baby, eat me again" and as I did, I felt Dawna move, and suddenly a hot, wet pussy swallowed My dick again. I was drowned in sensations, feeling Linda rocking on My face, her hot cum dripping down My face as her daughter rode Me hard, slamming down on My hardon with a vengeance..... I could hear sounds of kissing, and when I reached up to grab those tits, there were FOUR of them there, nearly the same size, startlingly similar, and I just went wild groping and squeezing them, licking and sucking on her clit as I groped both her and her daughter's tits, feeling them kissing and caressing each other above Me. Of course, Linda came a gusher again, nearly drownding Me, as I felt another similar hot flood over My cock and balls, flooding out on to My abdomen as Dawna came too.
The both pulled off of Me, and I finally caught sight of Dawna, her body damn near a carbon copy of her mothers, just a tiny bit heavier, but still hot as hell. They sat on either side of Me, lust glazed in the eyes, and smiled like twin demons. Together, they leaned down, and started licking My now desperately hard cock, stroking and licking Me, sucking on My head, My balls, stroking Me, slick with Linda's cum, both of them looking Me straight in the eyes most of the time, sometimes pausing for a incestuous kiss, then returning to Me, Dawna pushing her mom's head down on Me for the big deep throat, stroking My balls Linda started with the swallowing thing, and I could't take any more.
As I felt the molten gusher start up My shaft, Linda suddenly pulled back and hissed "NOW" at Dawna, and they both put their mouths on either side of My head, stroking the shaft, and then I exploded, all over both their faces, them sucking and licking Me like crazy, milking every drop of My cum, it seemed like gallons of it, keeping at Me until I was done, then stroking Me still gently as they licked each other's faces, and then shared a long, deep kiss, snowballing My jizz back and forth until finally swallowing a portion each, while I laid there like a rag doll, twitching and gasping.
As well all caught our breath, they admitted that they had wanted to do that for a long time, but Curt wouldn't have anything to do with it. They said that they'd had a pact that if the chance arose, they'd go for it. I was totally glad that they did.
The rest of the night is just a blur of more of the same. We got together twice more after that, and had just as much fun, until Linda transferred away, and I moved too.
If you read this, Linda, .... or Dawna......
Miss you both.
But I walk a little better these days, LOL