Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Incest Stories
User Name
Password

Old 11-25-2005, 11:44 PM
Married Couple

Papaw's House

Every summer since I was little, my parents and I would make the hundred mile trip to visit my paternal grandparents, Mimaw and Papaw. My maternal grandparents had died before I was born, so they were the only grandparents I had and they were special to me. When I was fourteen we made our yearly trip to see them. It was during this visit that Mimaw passed away. Papaw and I grew closer due to her death. My parents wanted to move closer to him, but he insisted that he would be fine on his own. We continued to make the yearly trips and each year he seemed happier and happier to see us. After I turned eighteen, he would privately beg me to come and live with him. I thought that it was because we were so close. Little did I know just how close he wanted us to be.

When I was twenty, my parents found out at the last minute that they wouldn't be able to make the yearly trip. There jobs would be keeping them home. I guess that Papaw thought that that meant I too wouldn't be coming either because I thought that he was going to have a heart attack when he came home and found me cooking in the kitchen. He was even happier when he learned that I had decided to move in with him because he kept hugging me.

The next few days we hung out together; going to the store, gym, shopping and a high school basketball game. It was during an evening work out at the gym did I notice him "eyeing" me. Now, as Mimaw had always said, Papaw was a lady's man. She couldn't count how many woman he had had affairs with during their marriage and boy could he pick the pretty ones too. She always said, "At least they're pretty because I'd hate to caught him with a scanky looking one."

Papaw stands about six feet tall, seventy, and was in as good of shape as he could be for his age. He had been bald the whole time I could remember him and his blue eyes still sparkled when he laughed. He was somewhat muscled, but with the usual flab that comes with age. From the looks of the bulge in his tight work out shorts, he was certainly well endowed. All in all, he was still a nice looking man that could be, and probably still was, a lady's man.

When we reached home, I headed for the shower. I had always loved my grandparent's shower. Papaw, with the help of his plumber friend, had designed it. Papaw had been a mason before retiring and he had disgined the brick/rock shower with the idea of making love in it, or at least that's what Mimaw had always said. Looking at it, it was perfect for it.

In the corner, right where the shower head is, are "handles" in which to grab hold of while getting fucked doggie style. In the other corner is a seat that is just the right height for Papaw's hips. In the middle of that wall is a long seat. You can guess how the last two areas are used. The water itself, once it hits the floor, flows down a "step" and into the drain. There is no need for a shower curtian because the water never gets close enough to splash out on the carpeted floor. This too had been Papaw's idea. A person was able to watch another as they showered. Yes, the shower itself was truly the perfect place to make love.

I had just got the shampoo washed out of my long brown hair when my blue eyes noticed Papaw, completely naked, watching me. In his hand was his thick seven and a half inches, slowly being stroked to hardness. I knew that I should've been offended and told him to leave, but looking at his cock excited me. I could feel my juices starting to flow. I felt the need to have my grandfather's hard cock moving in me.

"MMM Rose," he moaned as I washed my breasts. The soapy clothe moved to my shaved pussy. "Oh Rose, I've wanted to have you ever since you turned eighteen, but never had the opportunity too until now."

Curling my index finger in and out to him, I sexily said, "Here I am Papaw. Come and get me."

Papaw stepped into the shower with me. After turning me around so that I faced the wall instead of him, he started fondling my medium sized, yet firm, breasts. "Oh Rose," he moaned into my ear. He had to bend over to my five foot six height in order to reach it. I raised my head up to look into his eyes. Papaw passionately kissed me when I did. His hands moved down my stomach to my bald pussy. His middle finger slipped into me as the water flowed over both of our bodies.

"MMM Papaw," I moaned as he moved it in me. "Grab the wall," he instructed. I eagerly grabbed the "handles" in front of me. I could then fill his cock as he entered me. "Oh fuck, Rose," he shouted. "Damn your pussy's tight."

I smiled at his comment. I knew it would be because it had been nearly six months since I had had a dick inside of me. My tightness only increased the pleasure for both Papaw and I as he moved in me. "Oh shit," he exclaimed as he reached around me and grabbed my breasts. My grandfather's seventy year old hands rubbed and massaged my twenty year old breasts as his cock moved in my pussy. Yes indeed, my Papaw was definately a lady's man and he was proving it with me.

I don't know how long he pleasured us both this way, but after I had had several orgasms, he moved us to the long seat in the middle of the wall. I straddled my grandfather, positioning his hard cock to my hot pussy and then lower myself on him. My breasts were position perfectly in front of him, allowing him to suck and massage them as I rode him. My excitement increased greatly as he did. Repeatedly I called out "Papaw" as I rode him.

"That's it, Rose," he would say as I rode him. "That's it baby. Ride Papaw. Ride me. Oh fuck yeah, Rose."

I came several more times before he carried me over to the corner seat and sat me down in it. His hips rocked as his cock moved in me. Looking deep into his eyes I panted, "Fuck me, Papaw. Fuck your sweet little Rose. Yeah, fuck your granddaughter."

His pace increased and for several minutes he held it there. I was surprised when he did cum then. Most men would have come due to the rythem he was keeping, but not Papaw. Instead he fuck me this way for several more minutes, causing me to cum several more times.

Papaw pulled out of me and lead me back to the long seat. Taking a seat again, he turned me around and guided his cock once again into me. Placing my hands on my knees, I rode him in the reverse cowgirl position. His hands moved with my hips as they bounced on him. Over and over again he would moan my name. I again came several times as he "rested" for the grand finale.

Once satisified that I had completely pleasured myself on him, he moved us back to the "handles". It was all that I could do to grip them as he roughly fucked me. I could feel his balls slapping my pussy as he tried to bury them deep inside of me.

"Oh Papaw. Papaw," I called out as I again came.

"Fuck yeah, Rose. Oh yeah," he shouted. "I'm gonna cum, Rose. I'm gonna cum inside my granddaughter."

"Cum, Papaw. Cum. Fill me with the same seed that made daddy," I screamed as he relaesed inside of me. After a few short strokes, he grabbed hold of me and held me tightly too him. Once again the water flowed over our bodies as we stood there.

"Oh God, Rose," he panted. "I've never had a woman, not even your grandmother, make me cum that hard. I'm glad that I canceled my date with Helen tonight. Fucking my twenty year old granddaughter's tight pussy is alot more exciting than fucking a fifty year old worn out one."

I giggled at his comment. Twice more that night we fucked. My moving in with him turned out to be pleasure for both of us. I had never had, and even after his death ten years later, never did I have a lover that could make me cum as hard, or make me want it as bad, as my Papaw did. If my parents ever suspected that Papaw and I had been lovers, they never let on.