Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 08-09-2001, 07:52 PM
dobbydog

I reached up and grabbed her hips and pulled her down hard. When her soaking vulva landed on my face there was a wet smacking sound and my mouth filled with her. Her tight pussy was oozing her juices all over, and the taste of it was wonderful. I brought one hand around and started fucking her with my fingers, while my tongue flicked over her swollen clitoris. As I began to use my teeth on her pink bits, I heard her moan from between my legs. The pleasure she was giving me with her masterful tongue was almost unbearable. I could barely concentrate on eating out her beautiful pussy. I rolled her off of me and told her I wanted to focus on making her scream. She wasn't about to argue. I propped her up on some pillows from the couch and got on my hands and knees. I started nipping at her heavy tits. I played with one by rolling her nip between my fingers, while sucking on the other nip. I could feel the heat rising from her delicious cunt and couldnt wait any longer. Staring her in the eyes, I dipped down and started licking her juices off of her inner thighs. I could feel her body shudder with anticipation. Slowly, I made my way toward her cunt. I paused to ask her, "Did I taste good to you baby? Cos you are fucking delicious..." She nodded and pushed my face into her cunt saying, "Then shut up and eat me bitch." This was all the prompting I needed, I went at her clit like there was no tomorrow until I could hear her breathing start to get fast and I could tell her orgasm was building. . .