Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-10-2003, 11:02 PM

The Triplets

A closed story for Jaylene, Chloe and myself.

Robert, Roberta, and Rebecca Carlson were identical triplets, dividing from the same cell shortly after conception. Their arrival into the world was a bit of a surprise to both parents and doctors. The fetus’s has been so close during the pregnancy that even the sonogram didn’t show triplets. It was not an unwelcome surprise; in fact, everyone was delighted with the three of them, once the initial shock had passed. The other note worthy thing about the triplets’ birth was the date. They were born on the seventh day of the seventh month of 1977, in the seventh hour of the day. Many of the superstitious that knew the family speculated that the three of them would grow to be either demon spawn of truly great leaders. Neither was the case, all three grew from normal squalling babies, into beautiful, gentle, and loving children. They did have two unsettling feature though. They all had jet-black hair and dark eyes, and when one began a sentence; one of the might finished it.

They also were inseparable, where one went, the other two were close behind. They had playmates as children but always seem to prefer each other’s company to any other. When one hurt, the others felt the pain, when one laughed the others laughed as well. When one was sad, the others cried. Their troubles began when they reached puberty. Their parents had insisted on separate bedrooms for the girls, but they would have nothing to do with the idea, instead compromising on separate beds with a curtain between.

Bobbi and Rebecca’s development seemed to slow to allow their brother time to catch up, and it seemed they all hit sexual maturity about the same time. Bobby couldn’t tell you what his dream was about or even if it involved a girl. All he knew was that when his eyes popped open, his cock was still spewing jets of thick viscous fluid all over his belly. He tried to stop it by grabbing his cock but the touch of his hand just caused more of it to erupt. He looked up and could see the silhouettes of his sisters standing there. He reached over and turned the lamp on.
They were both in there nightshirt, there hands inside there panties moving rapidly under the material.

“God Bobby, what was that,” Bobbi asked looking at him.

“I don’t know, but it felt good, look what happened,” he said pulling the blanket back to reveal his sticky cock and belly.

They both walked to the side of his bed and sat down, looking at the mass of sticky fluid.

“What is that,” Becki asked trying to pick the fluid up with her fingers.

“I think it’s sperm,” he answered. “Dad tried to tell me about this a couple of months ago. He said that soon something like this would happen, but not to worry about it. It was just part of growing up.”

“Well look what happen to me,” Bobbi said taking his hand a placing it between her legs. “Feel how wet I am. And you’re right, Mom gave me and Becki that same story…….God Bobby that felt good! Are you wet too Becki,” she added sticking her hand between her sisters legs.

And that is how it went for the next few months, they would each lie in the own beds, Bobbi and Becki in one, and tell the others when they were going to masturbate, the others enjoying the orgasm as well. It was also during this time that their social development began to decline. They all three refused to date, turning down all offers of any kind. They once again preferred their own company to any others.

The lightening was flashing through the window, the thunder reverberating off the walls. The rain pelted against the panes as the wind howled and whistled through the trees, like a banshee screaming in the night. Bobby’s eyes popped open and a small grin crossed his face. He slipped out of bed and pushed the curtain aside and stepped up to his sisters’ bed, his cock throbbing in his hand. The lightening flashed in the dark eyes of his sisters, as they sat up in bed, watching him.