Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-27-2003, 07:00 PM

I will never forget the woman who let me savor pussy for the first time....

Before that I would only play with my hard cock thinking about girls...dreaming about pussy...

The difference was tremendous :fly:
Old 08-27-2003, 08:28 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to wyldchyld
i remember my first time and it's not something that i want to relive again. when a woman tells a guy to stop moving, she means it. this guy almost got a punch to the head. then he decided to up and leave right afterwards. i'll never forget laying there and thinking "that's it? you mean to tell me that i waited 21 yrs for that?" i found out months later, after much arguing and his harassing, that i was his first too. explains the reason he looked at the condom to see how much he filled of it. give me a man with experience any day. 5 minutes from start to finish doesnt do anything for me

Old 09-12-2003, 09:51 AM
ThePower of Chinese Woman

guys

i have this question for you

i heard some guys lost their virginity to those hooker

now how do you think about him? is he gain good experiecne with hooker than with regular girl at first time?
In other countries like Far East Asia women are still held in LOWER esteem BUT in China, it’s a different story. Chinese women are much more aggressive and outspoken and held in Higher esteem.” I love Communist that provides males and females Equality and WOMEN’S Rights in China.
Old 09-12-2003, 10:35 AM
~Imaginary lover~

Send a message via MSN to cowgirltease Send a message via Yahoo to cowgirltease
Can't even remember the "First". But I can darn sure remember the best ones!
Old 11-03-2003, 09:54 PM

I've recently became someone's first. I couldn't believe it when I found out because he was the one to come on to me first. I just didn't think that virgins would be so not nervous about it. I freaked out when I first found out about it. I had to find it out from two other people before he told me. But he's cool about it I think. We talk about it everynow and then.

I must say it was good. He was the first guy to ever make me cum but doing all the work wasn't that fun.

It's kinda weird now cause we're friends and hang out and stuff. He still flirts with me and shit but says he doesn't want to be with me. I can't stand it really but there's not much I can do. hehe... He says that he thinks that sex is overrated. But I don't think he's being totally honest about that.

I have been fantasizing about teaching him the ropes lately which totally makes me mad when he turns me away.
Old 08-10-2013, 12:32 AM
Turn it up!

Send a message via AIM to scotzoidman Send a message via Yahoo to scotzoidman
On a T-shirt: "You can't be first, but you can be next..."

If the theory does not conform to the facts, then the facts must be discarded.

No good deed ever goes unpunished

Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level, & beat you with experience.
Old 08-10-2013, 07:29 AM
Yankee in Dixie

I'm confused by a few posts. Some people have mentioned that they'd be so intent on pleasing the other person because it's the other person's first that they wouldn't enjoy it themselves. Now I may be weird or at the least a minority, but I enjoy pleasing my partner. I couldn't care less if I got mine or not.

I don't think I would want to be someone's first though. It is a very personal thing that I would not want to take the chance on ruining the experience.
"BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Will he offer me his mouth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his teeth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his jaws? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Again, will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes! GIRL: Yes. BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Yes. BOY: I bet you say that to all the boys!" -Meatloaf