Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Dominance Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-30-2003, 01:38 PM
Fallen

To Serve

Well, since some folks liked my first contribution, I thought I would add the very first story I ever wrote. It was per request by someone who really wanted to be dominated and controlled to the point of non-consensual sex. When I look back on things, there would be many things I would change about the story now I know better lol...but anyway here it is, and as a small disclaimer: if you do not enjoy non-consensual situations, this may not be for you, other than that, I hope you enjoy and be gentle, it was my first try many years ago :)

She is so beautiful...so luscious...I knew I had to have her...and have her I shall. We talk, I delve, I wine and dine, and after a few hours (and perhaps a few drinks) she is in my grasp. I ask her if she wants to come up to my place...and with a coy smile and a twinkle in her eye she says only one word..."Yes." We walk up a few flights of stairs arm in arm, she is a bit tipsy and stumbles a little, we laugh. Soon, so soon...I unlock the door and being the gentleman, I usher her in first. She struts into my apartment with a gentle roll of her shapely hips, knowing I am looking at her ... admiring her sexy curves. I smile as I take out the cloth I have prepared, and quickly grab her, immobolizing her arms while putting the cloth over her nose and mouth. She struggles after her initial moment of shock but the chloroform quickly takes its effect and she drops into unconsciosness.

I gently lay her on my bed and smile at her supine form...so many delicious thoughts run through my mind and I shiver in anticipation. Tying her up, wrists behind her back, and ankles together and gagging her, I wait until she gains consciousness. Her eyes open up, fuzzy at first, quizzical, not realizing what had happened and where she is...until she remembers. Eyes pop wide as they focus on me, sitting in my chair smiling. "Oh, forgive the accomodations, but they are necessary for my plans" her eyes go frantic as she screams against the gag...but to no avail as she struggles against her bonds. I chuckle and watch her flounder around, enjoying the spectacle for a minute until she stops, realizing it is no use and that is just amuses me. I sit down on the bed next to her and she tries to squirm away, but she is helpless...just the way I had planned.

"Now is that anyway to act? A few minutes ago you were eager to come here...but I suppose this is not what you expected, hmm?" Smiling I gently stroke her hair and whisper into her ear "You are mine now you little bitch, no one knows you are here and you are going to do exactly what I tell you to do" she whimpers and I grin at her while stroking her cheek softly. I start to unbutton her shirt and she regains some spark as she realizes what my intent is. I grab her hair and yank it forcefully up, hissing at her "Ahh, a spirited slut you are, that is good. I like a slave with fire, but you will soon realize, here...I am master." I lick her face and feel her shiver in a mix of revulsion and pleasure. She continues to whimper and struggle, which excites me and incites me...

I rip open her shirt, exposing her beautiful breasts. "Oh you naughty girl" I croon seductively "no bra I see, ready for action. I like that" I bend my head down and begin licking the upper slopes of her breasts, roving around in slow circles until I reach the nipples. I lick them gently, sucking on them as they grow harder. She moans against her gag while shaking her head no, as if trying to deny the pleasure she is receiving. I begin to bite her nipples which illicits a yelp and I grin at her, pinching her nipples hard between my fingers, tugging at them, milking them.

"Do you like that? Do you like it rough?" You shake your head no, but with little conviction as your breath quickens. "No? Hmm... well, I will just have to make sure and see you are not lieing to me." I quickly open the clasp to your pants and yank them down to your ankles, exposing your silk thong. Prying away the front, moving it to the side and can see the wetness between your thighs. I smile as I gently rub your wet slit and watch your face contort as you lift your hips off the bed into the air. "Oh baby, I think you are not telling the truth...you must be punished my little slave." I growl at you and yank you roughly off the bed. Fear comes back into your eyes as I drag you to the ladder of the loft. Turning you around so you face the ladder, I tie your wrists to each side, and untie your ankles and yank off your pants and thong, and finally your gag.

"Wha-what are you going to do to me?" you whimper as I take off my belt. I just smile coldly and with a snap of my arm I slash a stripe of fire with my belt across your ass. You scream in pain and I whip you again, leaving a raging red mark. But for some reason you thrust your ass out each time I snap the leather across your buttocks. Each lash makes you twitch and moans of ecstacy mix in with the screams of agony. "Who am I?" I say as I whip you again and again. "Wha-wha-what?" you stammer and then scream again as you feel the hot lick of the strap. "Who am I?!?" I whisper fiercly in your ear as I grap your throat...

"M-Ma-Master." you whimper.

"Yes I am. Good slave, very good" I whisper in delight as I lick your neck and reach around, cupping your breasts, squeezing them in my palms. I move one hand down to your pussy, rubbing the outer lips, around and around until I focus on your clit. It is like electricity and you gasp, pushing forward then backward. You can feel how hard I am and I hear you coo as you rub your ass back into my crotch. I quickly undress while saying "Now that you are my obedient little slave, I shall reward you" I spread your legs and kneel, my face on level with your ass. I begin to kiss and lick your wonderful cheeks making you moan and quiver. My tongue snakes in between, licking your crinkled asshole making you gasp in pleasure. I continue my descent until I reach your drenched pussy and slowly part the lips, delving deep into your well of delight. Mmm, so wet...so warm, you taste divine my dear. I hear you moan as you grind down onto my face as you approach your peak...until I stop.

You whimper in frustration and then groan in pleasure as I enter you from behind in one thrust. "Oh yes Master, please fuck me!" you whisper as you grab tight to the ladder as I piston into you fiercly. I grab your swaying breasts, roughly pinching your nipples while I thrust deep into your pussy. But I deny you and pull out...I grab my cock and place the head between your ass cheeks, rubbing at your anus.

"N-no Master, please, I have never been taken there!" you scream. "Your place is to serve bitch, not to question!" I growl as I press my cock into your virgin tunnel. You yell in pain at my initial thrust as my cock slowly sinks into your rectum. Now I am in to the hilt and stop, reaching in front, gently rubbing your clit as your asshole gets accustomed to my cock. You begin to moan in ecstacy and I start to thrust slowly in and out, reaming your nether hole while rubbing your clit. "Oh Master...yes, yes, fuck my ass! Cum in my ass!" you moan as my tempo speeds up. You are so tight, and you squeeze your back entrance, trying to entice me to shoot my load in your ass..."Oh Master I am cumming!" you scream. I feel your asshole pulse around my cock, You are so wet and warm, like a velvet glove nursing my pulsing cock, urging it to bring forth its liquid treasures.but again I deny you and pull out, making you feel empty.

"Now slave, you will truly service me" I say as I untie you and force you to kneel in front of me. "Suck my cock slave, service me. Make me come all over your beautiful face bitch!" "Yes master!" you breath as you swallow my cock whole, as if you were a starving animal. I moan as I feel your tongue work all over my shaft, over my sensitive head, moving your mouth up and down my shaft. "Slave, I am going to cum all over you now!" I groan as I pull out of your mouth. Your hand grasps my shaft, jerking up and down the rigid pole slick with your saliva. I tremble and moan as I shoot my hot cum all over your face. You moan as you lick my head and swallow the shooting cum, swallowing my gift. You place my now shrinking organ into your mouth, cleaning it off while rubbing the cum off your face into your breasts, smiling at me saucily. I smile and lift you to your feet and kiss you. "You are mine, now and forever slave"
"And as we all play parts of tomorrow, some ways will work and other ways we'll play. And I know we can't all stay here forever, so I'll write, my words on the face of today...and then they'll paint it" - Shannon Hoon