Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-17-2003, 11:57 PM
Pixies Movie Buff

Wild in her Parents House

I offered little resistance as you pushed me, since I trust you. I expected to end up backed up against a wall in a few steps, then kissed, but not this time. I kept walking backwards, turning left into the bathroom as you shoved me in. I had always hoped you would become more forward with sex, but until now you hadn't even initiated it.

You closed the door behind us and whisper in my ear that all night you have been getting more turned on and that you can't hold back anymore. I tried to remind you that this is your parents' house, but it seemed you didn't care as you unbuckled my pants. You hopped up on the sink and pulled your dress up into a small scrunched ring above your waist and pulled your white cotton panties all the way off. I tried to lift it higher so that I could play with your breasts, but you almost growled that there is no time for that.

I had no idea this was coming, but already I had a full erection. I never knew just how much I wanted you to take charge. You put your thumbs in my waistband and pushed down enough to free me. You kissed my neck as you pulled me close. I was just then starting to realize what you had planned, I know it should have been obvious, but I was in shock still. Rarely do I see this kind of wild passion from you. I was ready to enter you slowly, but as I pressed the head of my cock against your opening I found that you were as ready as if we had spent hours of foreplay. Push it in you whispered, with a little chuckle.

When you had asked me to leave the dinner table with you I was worried that I had upset you, I guess I really do worry too much. With one thrust I got almost half way in, you gave out a little whimper.

"Are you ok", I asked but you nodded and then widened your eyes as if to say get on with it.

You kissed me again by the ear and whispered that this was no time to be gentle, so I picked up the pace and thrust as hard as I could as you grabbed me by the ass and pulled me in deep. The sink was just about the right height, and as you leaned back I could tell from your expression I was hitting the right spots. I fumbled again with your top for a second, but decided to rub you through the dress.

You took one hand off my ass and used it to pull me in for a strong kiss that lasted for the next few minutes. Having each other's mouth to moan into kept us from alerting your parents. Always the worrier I started thinking that this wouldn't be enough for you to climax as I felt myself warming up. Then you bit my lip and gave out that moan that sounds like a hum, and I quit worrying. I only had a few more thrusts in me before I finished, and a couple after that you fell a bit limp and I knew you had climaxed.

I asked what now, and you said that you were just getting started and that we needed to go elsewhere. We put ourselves together and walked out the bathroom. Your Dad saw us leaving the bathroom together and pulled me aside.

"Is everything ok, I kind of thought you might be in for it when she asked you to get up".

I then realized we had gotten away with it, your parents thought we were fighting. I told him that it was something minor but that you wanted to go somewhere more private to finish our discussion. As we excused ourselves your dad wished me good luck. I

f he only knew how much luck I was going to need tonight.

feedback

Last edited by fzzy : 10-09-2005 at 06:33 PM.