Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 06-28-2002, 09:22 PM

anxious

In the morning, as she brushed her hair, she was trying to recognize her own reflection in the mirror. She did not recognize herself. She wanted it to happen. How could this be? She had orginally planned on waiting for marriage until her "true love" showed no signs of a real future. Still, she wanted all of the good and simple things in life: children, a garden, holidays, family vacations to the Grande Canyon..... but this person in the mirror... all she could see was sex, lust. she looked across the campus through the mini-blinds, desperately searching for a sign of him, his car... whatever. She just waited there, panitless and anxious.
Old 06-29-2002, 08:31 PM
dobbydog

Her anxiety came from the stories she had heard from the other girls in her dorm. They had experienced this thrilling thing of sex, but she was still waiting. It gripped her stomach and she ached for the touch of a man. As she looked through the blind she touched her stomach and rubbed in a circular motion. Her skin felt so soft and smooth. The hand seemed to have a mind of its own for it began to go lower until it slip underneth her panties and felt the softness of her hair. She played in the hair of her sex as she eyed a well built young stud as he made his way across campus. He had a T-shirt on that molded to his well formed muscles. This excited her more and her had makes its way to her slit and she slips in one finger and it goes deep into her now juicy pussy.
Old 08-09-2002, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

without realizing, she began to really work her pussy, stroking her clit and sliding a finger in deep. Gasping for breath, and rubbing her soaked cunt, she also let a finger slide across her very sensitive anus. Suddenly, a knock at the door.
Old 08-10-2002, 12:46 AM

"who is it", you say, nervously, The reply comes, "It is Bob, from the ace plumbing services, You called about a water problem.
Old 08-19-2002, 10:58 PM

"shit", I forgot all about the time. He had called to say he would be over around 10 that morning. Quikly I slipped on a robe and opened the door. There stood this hunk of a man with a muscular body as if he lived in the gym. As i let him in I noticed his tight ass and watched him as he un packed his tools to work on the bathroom sink. I noticed he was eying me too when he entered. God I need a man I thought.
I went back to my bedroom, thinking about this hunk and what I liked to do with him, and without realising it my robe fell open and my hand strayed down to play with my nipples. I felt them harden under my fingers and almost naturally they kept straying further down to my my clit. At that moment I heard the repair guy cough behind me and as I whirled around I did not notice that my robe was still open and my body out there for him to see....
Old 08-21-2002, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

My hands immediatly went to the folds of my robe to close it but then I noticed his eyes roving up and down my body and the bulge growing and twitching in his pants. "Like something?" a voice that I could hardly believe was my own asked cheekily and before I could think about what I was doing, slipped the robe all the way off my shoulders. "God you have great tits," he whispered. "Want a closer look?" I asked and moved forward while thrusting my chest upward. I couldn't believe I was doing these things, saying these things. My mind was telling me to pick up my robe again but I was way too far into this now. My nipples were now harder than ever and standing right up, at attention for his hungry gaze. His hands moved up and over each of my swollen breasts, his thumbs rubbing over each of my rock hard nipples. I threw my head back and gasped as pleasure coursed through my body, drenching my pussy and making the lips of it swell. I didn't think it was possible but my nipples got even harder under his caress. "I think I should help you finish what you started," he said, his mouth now inches from mine.......
Old 08-24-2002, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

Please be gentle with me. I muttered. With that he guided me over to the bed and gelty pulled me on to it. My robe was now hanging off me and he eased it off completely,By this time my most intimate part was gasping for attention. He kissed me gently on the lips and started to explore my tits at the same time with his strong hands. I was desperate to feel his cock but was still too nervous to make a move. He started to lick my tits paying a lot of attention to my now erect nipples. He said something like 'they are almost as hard as I am. I took that as my signal and 'excuse' to touch his bulge. It ws magnificent.. he told me to unzip him and take it out. I did that and gasped at the shere beauty of it. The head was glistening and I just wanted to kiss it all over. He saw me gazing at it and said 'what are you waiting for'
Old 08-27-2002, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

what ever it was I was waiting for i couldn't wait any more. I took his magnificent cock and put it in my mouth. He gasped as I started to suck on the magnificent example. As I began to get a rythmn going he held his ballis in one hand and wanked his cock into my mouth with the other. He said let me come in your mouth Darling. I never had any doubt I would not let him. He rubbed
himself harder and harder and I took that to mean he was near coming.I took his cock out my mouth for a moment so I could tell him to make sure he let all his load go in my mouth and not to spill a drop. I put my mouth back around his cock and sure enough with a little squeal he let go and his warm spunk filled my mouth. The spunk filled my mouth whilst I still had ihis cock in it as well and it started to drip and then run out of my mouth. He then pulled out of my mouth and kissed me licking his own spunk off my mouth and transferring ot from his toungue onto my aching tits. Now my turn he said. Lay back darling and start fingering that lovely crack of yours........