Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Group Sex Stories
User Name
Password

Old 06-02-2010, 01:30 AM

Memorial Day Weekend Slut

As you've all read in my prior posts, my wife's a bit of a slut. I really like all the crazy stuff she does, so I encourage her to get around a little. This weekend was Memorial Day Weekend, and we had three days off, so we went away to a small town in Maryland.

The first night there, we met a few couples out on the lake, sharing drinks from our rental boat. Becca was wearing a short beach skirt cover up thing, nothing underneath, and the smallest bikini top she could find. It barely covered her nipples, and from behind, her ass and pussy were exposed even when she was standing up. It was a gorgeous sight.

As you can imagine, we were drawing a ton of attention. The hot, nearly naked Asian girl on the small boat, and the booze we were sharing made us pretty popular. Shortly after arriving, we were surrounded by four or five other boats. We tied up in a little cove on the lake and sat back drinking and having a good time. Becca's reclined deck chair and her tiny skirt exposed her shaved pussy for all to see. Soon the comments and requests were coming.

To calm the crowd, she made a bet: Anyone who could beat me in a beer chug got a blowjob and got to fuck her. For every beer I drank on our boat, she would blow another guy. It became a chug-off unlike anything I've seen since college. She started off blowing me while I was trying to beat the other drinkers (not that I tried too hard).

Needless to say, I lost to quite a few guys, so she spent the whole first night paying off that bet. She stayed on her knees in our boat for well over 6 hours, and pretty much went from cock to cock, taking each into her hot wet mouth. After the third or fourth guy, she stopped swallowing the cum and instead took the shots on her boobs and in her hair. By the time we stopped, around 2 AM, she was covered in so much cum that it had dripped off her tits and formed a pool around her knees. A short skinnydip later, and the gallons of cum were gone from her body and instead were in the water of Deep Creek Lake. On the way back to the dock, she counted the beer cans in the boat, assuming they were all mine. There were 27 cans, so she had 27 more blowjobs to give out.

Those started the next day, when we went minigolfing in the morning. The mini golf course has a arcade and a gocart track, as well as a climbing wall. Again, Becca was in a micro mini skirt, no panties, and tight white tank top, which was so worn it was almost transparent. She had to try the gocarts, which were small enough that her knees were on either side of the steering wheel. You should have seen the looks on the faces of the fathers and husbands on vacation with their families. She would just smile and wave when she caught them looking. She got so excited to show off her pussy, she decided to try the climbing wall.

The line definitely swelled behind her for the wall. As she climbed, I kept track of the guys who were watching closest. When she came down, I pointed them out, and she struck up a conversation with a group of them. Soon enough, their wives and kids made it to the arcade, and the husbands went outside "for a smoke". They really met my wife in a corner of the parking lot, where she sucked off all cummers. All in all, around 10 or 12 guys got their dicks sucked and got to feed her some cum, while their wives and kids were playing Dance Dance Revolution a few yards away.

When that was done, it was back to the lake for a dock party. More on that tomorrow...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Slut wife redo_091.jpg (81.0 KB, 2355 views)
File Type: jpg 144944.jpg (19.0 KB, 2033 views)
File Type: jpg BW Slutty Wife Pic_003.jpg (2.6 KB, 2361 views)
File Type: jpg BW Slutty Wife Pic_004.jpg (2.5 KB, 1969 views)
File Type: jpg BW Slutty Wife Pic_106.jpg (34.0 KB, 1953 views)