Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Group Sex Stories
User Name
Password

Old 06-25-2010, 03:00 AM

Our First Party

Our First Party

One Sunday afternoon my best friend dropped by for a visit & we sat around listening to some good
country music. We were having a few drinks, Al didn't drink very often so she got a little high rather
quickly. The combination of alchol & the music made her loosen up a little & I got the feeling that
maybe I could get her to progress toward some party sex.

Danny was a very good looking guy & I knew he had the hots for my wife, I had never told him of my
desire to watch her fucked by another man or even mentioned him to Al as a man to party with.
I knew she liked him as a friend but doubted if she ever thought of him sexually.

We had both been dancing with her all evening & I could see the higher she got the looser she was
becoming. I could see her lightly pushing herself into him as they slow danced & I could see the
bulge in Dannys pants & was sure she was feeling his cock rubbing against her.
Finally I decided it just might be a good time to try for a party as she was plenty loose & giddy,
I took a deep breath & said "hey guys why don't we play a game of strip poker & liven this party
up a little" I almost fell over when she said " OK it sounds like fun, but only down to our underware
not all the way" I said sure at least I'll get a little hint of having my desires fulfilled.

So pushing it forward I suggested an adult version of spin the bottle instead of the cards as we
were all a littl drunk & probably couldn't hang onto the cards & shuffle them.They both agreed that
spin the bottle sounded like fun. I laid out the rules, since there were only three of us, one would
spin the bottle then whoever it pointed to got to tell one of the other two what they had to do. Since
it was strip spin the bottle the person being told what to do had to remove another persons article
of clothes & to do it in a way that would be hard to do ( like use only one hand, behind your back,
using feet, teeth, etc.) anything to make it fun & hard to do.

Lucky me I got first choice as the bottle pointed to me, I told Danny he had to remove Als blouse
while they were sitting on the floor back to back. Since he could not see what he was doing his
hands were coming in contact with her perky little tits an added bonus was the fact the blouse had
lots of very small buttons to undo so it was going to take a while. I sat & watched as his hands
brushed her tits again & again. I was getting turned on watching him with Al I started rubbing my
hard cock, as Al saw me rubbing myself a cute little smile crossed her lips.

I got the feeling she was enjoying the touch of his hands. I told Danny to be nice now & don't be
trying to grab a handfull of her tits. He just grined & said you mean like this & filled both his hands
with her tits. A soft moan escaped her lips & I watched as she pushed her chest into his hands, I
thought damn I may get my dreams filled after all, I sure did not expect she would respond like that.
Finally he got the blouse off & the game continued soon we were all down to just our underware.
Al said OK games over we are all down to our undies & that is as far as I'm going,

My mind raced for some way to keep things goingnSo I said nope not yet we are not even, me &
Danny only have one piece of clothing on, our shorts you have two items on so you have to lose
one more item to be fair. She hemmed & hawed a little bit but with a little proding by both me &
Danny she finally said alright let's continue but if I have to lose one more item you guys do to,
I said fine but we will be totally nude, so you have to get that way too. After a little more pushing
she finally agreed.

The first spin the bottle pointed at me so I had Al remove Dannys shorts by being on her knees
in front of him & to only use the thumb of her left hand. She kneeled down & started being right
handed made it a little harder for her as she was pushing & pulling with one hand trying to get
his shorts over his hips I could see Dannys cock getting bigger & bigger. Soon she slid his pants
off his hips & leaned in toward him to get a better position to pull the back down, as his shorts
slid over his throbing cock it flipped up & slapped her under the chin. We all laughted as Danny
stood there with his hard cock right in her face & she said "Damn Danny why did you hit me in
the face" He replied "I was looking for a hole to put it in" We all had a good laugh over that one.

Next I lost my shorts so here we are two totally naked men with stiff cocks & a hot little babe in
her bra & panties. Al spun the bottl & it pointed at me so I told Danny he had to remove Als tight
little bikini panties with his hands behind his back & use only his teeth.
Danny knelt in front of Al starting to try to get hold of her panties I warned him to not get hold of
her skin & bite her cause if he did she would have to pull her panties up & he would have to start
over, we laughed as Danny kept trying to get those tight panties in hs teeth without biting her.

I could see the passion building inboth of them as Danny tried to get those pantiesof course
being a normal man Danny was taking full advantage of the situation nuzzling her mound every
once in a while, once he put his mouth fully on her mound & pushed his face into her pantied
little cunt. An ever so slight moan escaped her lips & I watched as she pushed back into him.
It took several minutes for him to get them down & I kept hearing soft littl moans from her as
he nuzzled around her hot little cunt.

My cock was about to burst I now new there was a great chance I was at long last get to watch
as my baby is kissed,licked,strocked & fucked by another man.
Finally with nothing but a bra left Dan got to call the shot. He had Al sit on a small foot stool &
I was to stand behind her & remove her bra using only two fingers,

Danny sat crosslegged on the floor right in front of Al & watched as I tried to remove her bra,
I pretended I was having problems I could have had it off in seconds. I drug it on for several minutes,
my hard cock poking Al in the back, Danny sitting on the floor in friont of her staring at her juicy
little pussy & strocking his rock hard cock. He was getting hotter by the second & so was she,
she started to slowly open her legs a little & close them back, then open again I watched as she
squirmed on the stool moving her legs open more & more.

Finally I popped her bra loose & pulled it off her tits I grabed both of Als wrists & held her arms
above her head, saying there you go Danny a nice view of her sweet titties. She didn't seem to
mind & even moved around a little & pushed her chest out towards Danny. He took a quick look
but his eyes were more or less glued to her sweet pussy she was still slowly opening & closing her legs.

I asked Danny if he would like to give her cunt a few licks, he replied he would love to so I told him
to spread her legs & kiss her pussy. She cried out no closed her legs Danny looked at me & I said go
ahead kiss her hot cunt. Danny reached down & gently pulled on her legs I was shocked to see how
fast she spread wide open for him.

Danny started to work on her hot cunt Al was moaning & thrusting into him but at the same time
she was trying to get her arms loose from my grip & saying no! no! no! she fought harder & harder
so I decided I'd better let her loose after all I wanted a fun party not a rape, However all the time she
was fighting me she was thrusting into Dannys hot mouth. I Iet go of her wrists & stepped back
expecting her to jump up & start reading me the riot act,I figured the party was over.

What happened next blew me away, I no longer had a hold of Al yet her arms were still in the air
flailing away as if she was still being held, still saying no!no! no! but still humping Dannys face.
She was only fighting me at the same time spreading her legs farther & farther apart & humping
Danny harder & harder.

I decided she was so damn hot she was not really aware of what she was doing,I knelt down, held
her in my arms gave her several kisses & started sucking & kissing her titties, all the while Danny
is really giving her hot cut a good going over.I suggested we all go to the bedroom, Al huskly breathed
hell yes, she jumped up from the stool grabed me & Danny by the cocks & led us to the bedroom.

She climbed on the bed layed on her back spreading her legs saying, here you go Danny & to me
she said You get my boobies & lips for now. There we were my dream world come true, my hot wife
laying on the bed opening her hot cunt to my best friend & wanting me to kiss & hold her.
Danny buried his throbing cock in her juicy cunt thrusting away like a jackhammer,Al was shoving
her pussy up to meet everystroke & started having massive orgasms, one after another.
I was totally shocked at how much raging passion she displayed, all due to a strange cock
filling her juicy cunt.

Needless to say it was a fantastic night. Danny & I did any & every thing to my hot little wifes body
that night. I can't tell you how many times she was fucked but Danny & I both filled that hot cunt
several times. When it wasn't being fucked it was being licked, kissed, sucked, fingered We gave
every inch of her body all the pleasure we could muster for over six hours.
Dream come true BIG TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure my wife learned that night sex was fun & not just a dull routine for a husband & wife to fall into.
She learned you can have & enjoy sex just for the sake of pleasure.
We enjoyed several years of MFM fun with Danny, there were times when he was fucking & sucking Al
three & four nights a week, two or three times a month he would be there weekends.
So Danny had Als hot little cunt pleasing his cock hundreds of times.

Once Al got into the partying swing it was much easier to get her with other men, Neither of us really
had much pleasure with couples. Though we tried several times there was a lack of fulfillment for me,
my sexual desires of wanting to watch her with another man pleasureing her cunt was a bigger
turn on to me than another womans pussy. Don't get me wrong I enjoyed them but helping
bring Als hot body to multiple climaxes with another man was much more satisfying.
Watching her body as she responded to those hard cocks filling her pussy was as good as it gets, then fucking her well fucked afterwards was wild.