Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Group Sex Stories
User Name
Password

Old 04-23-2008, 09:14 PM

Work Party Gets Wild

Jessica parked her Audi in the driveway and realized with a quick count of the cars that she must be the last one arriving at the party. She stepped onto the concrete in her high heels and smiled. Better to be fashionably late. She looked up at the large two-story house. Nicky was doing pretty well with the coffee shop, apparently.

Jessica was a sophomore poly-sci major in college. That meant, of course, that she was pre-law. It was mid-September, and she’d taken the job right at the start of the semester. She’d heard that the owner of Full of Beans was a cool chick, and that had proven to be correct. Nicky was just four years out of college herself. She’d passed up on the usual professional school track to start a business for herself. Nicky wasn’t from a rich family. Rumor had it that she’d paid her way through college and raised the money to start her little coffee shop by stripping. Nicky wasn’t fessing up, but she didn’t exactly offer up another answer, either.

Nicky had been talking for the last few weeks about the house she’d just bought, and every one had badgered her into promising a housewarming party for the work staff. Nicky had obliged, and here Jessica was.

She quickly bent down and looked at herself in the driver’s side mirror. Her blonde hair was a little wild from driving with the sunroof open and windows down. But she was looking quite hot. She stood up, straightening her tight sleeveless blouse and her short tan miniskirt. She wanted to look hot tonight. She’d been eyeballing Connor, one of the two guys at the coffee shop, since she started working there. Word behind the register was that he’d finally dumped his girlfriend.

Jessica walked up to the front door and rang the bell. Cindy opened the door a few minutes later. Cindy was a petite auburn-haired junior. She was wearing a tight white t and a denim mini. Her b-cup breasts must have been in a good bra, because they were looking big. Jessica smiled, feeling more than confident with her natural d cups that perfectly suited her 5’7 frame and her long legs.

“What’s up, girl?” Cindy asked, hugging her. Jessica saw the appletini in her hand.

“Oooh, mixed drinks?” Jessica asked.

Cindy nodded, sipping her martini. She said, “Yeah, Nicky’s got it hooked up. She’s got a pool out back, with a hot tub, a kickin’ grill, and a fully stocked bar. Good stuff, too. Grey Goose for the martinis, Cuervo Gold for the margaritas.”

“Sweet,” Jessica laughed. “I’d kill for a Crown and Coke.”

“You’ll find Connor behind the bar ready to make you anything you like,” Cindy said. “But be careful…he mixes ‘em strong.”

“No doubt,” Jessica giggled. She followed Cindy through the gorgeous foyer and into the eat-in-kitchen and out through a large sunroom to a huge back deck.

Nicky, at the grill, waved hi. Jessica waved back. It was just after 6 in the afternoon, but it was still sunny and warm out, and her boss was rocking a pink string bikini at the grill. Jessica recognized it from the Victoria’s Secret catalogue. Nicky looked damn good in the bikini. She was maybe a couple inches shorter than Jessica, but her tits were every bit as large. Looking at her right then, Jessica suspected that they may have been surgically enhanced, but it was hard to be sure. If they were, it was a nice job. Nicky’s abs were firm and toned, her waist slim, her hips pleasantly curved, and her legs lean. She had a margarita next to her at the grill. On the grill was an array of burgers, dogs, and steaks.

“Welcome to my humble abode,” Nicky said.

“Kind of big for just you,” Jessica said. “But I love it! You look really good, by the way.”

“Sugar, I wasn’t going to let this sunny day go wasted,” Nicky said. “I’ve got some more bikinis upstairs if you want to get comfy. Amanda and Jen took me up on the offer.”

Jessica looked and saw the two girls floating in the pool on inflatable rafts next to each other. They were talking, margaritas in hand. Amanda was wearing a light blue string bikini, Jen a black one. Amanda was a freshman at college, while Jen was a first year law student. Amanda was a petite blonde, Jen a slim but busty red-head. Hanging out by the pool, dipping his legs in and talking to the girls, was Ben, the other man who worked at the coffee shop. He was in Jessica’s year, though she’d never actually seen him around campus. He was a little nerdy, tending to go for sci fi and that sort of thing, but Jessica saw, with his shirt off, that he had a pretty good body, even if he needed a little bit more of a tan. She looked over at the bar, and, sure enough, there was Connor. Shirtless. Tanned and muscular. Gawd, he looked hot!

“Let me get a drink first,” Jessica said.

“I’ll wait for you, then we can get bikinis together,” Cindy said. “I got here about five minutes before you did.”

Jessica nodded and walked over to Connor. He was mixing up something in the blender.

“Hey, hot girl,” he said.

“Hey, hot boy,” she replied. “Can I get a Crown and Coke?”

He nodded, turned, filled a glass with ice, then about half full of Crown Royal and topped it off with Coke. Mixed it heavy, indeed.

“You getting in the pool?” she asked, taking the drink and sipping. Whoo, he wasn’t joking around.

“After dinner,” he replied. “How about you?”

“I’m going to head up and pick out a bikini,” she said.

“Get a skimpy one,” he grinned.

“Of course,” she winked, turning and meeting up with Cindy. She could feel his eyes on her. Yeah, that was good.

“Nicky said they’re in her room. Second row down, middle of her dresser,” Cindy said. Once they made it into the house, Cindy asked, “Did you check out Nicky’s tits? Think they’re real?”

“I think she had some work done,” Jessica giggled.

“She was definitely a stripper,” Cindy laughed.

They found her room upstairs, the master suite. It was a gorgeous house. Jessica opened the appropriate drawer in her dresser, but Cindy had found the walk in closet.

“What are you doing?” Jessica asked.

“Snooping,” Cindy replied. “Girl, check the stripper shoes in here.”

Jessica couldn’t help herself. She followed Cindy into the bathroom and then into the walk in closet. Sure enough, Nicky had a huge collection of heels, most of them stiletto, several that definitely would look right on stage.

“And check this out,” Cindy laughed. She brushed her hand along a whole row of sheer baby dolls and a few naughty outfits. A naughty nurse, a naughty cop, a naughty school girl.

“I could party with Nicky,” Jessica grinned. “Come on, let’s pick out bikinis and get back down there.”

Cindy flipped off the closet light and the girls returned to the dresser. They pulled out a mess of bikinis, obviously recently tossed around and tangled up. They tossed them on the bed and sorted through.

“Check the micro-thong!” Jessica said, holding up a pink set of strings with the tiniest triangle in the front.

“Dare you to wear it,” Cindy said.

“Only if you wear this one,” Jessica said, pointing to another micro-thong, this one emerald green.

“You’ll wear that one if I wear this one?” Cindy asked.

Jessica’s heart leapt right into her throat. She’d expected Cindy to laugh and move along to something more sensible. She asked, “Are you for real?”

“If you’ll do it, I will too,” Cindy replied, taking off her t-shirt and her bra. Her tits were perky and round, her nipples small, pink, and erect.

“How much have you drunk in the last five minutes?” Jessica said, stalling.

“C’mon, chicken. You’ve got a killer body. And you know Connor will be loving it,” Cindy winked.

“I’m gonna look like a whore,” Jessica said.

“It’ll be a riot,” Cindy argued, stripping out of her denim skirt, but leaving on her high heels. She hadn’t worn any panties. Her pussy was bare shaven, just like Jessica’s. At least the two of them already had that taken care of, because those micro thongs were not going to cover a single hair.

“Fuck it, let’s do it,” Jessica laughed. She stripped out of her top and miniskirt, then her bra and panties. Like Cindy, she left her heels on. As long as they were doing this, might as well take it all the way and appear downstairs in their heels, looking as hot as possible.

“Damn, your titties are huge!” Cindy exclaimed, looking at her.

“All natural,” Jessica said, bouncing them with her hands. She loved her tits. They were large and round with small nipples, and very bouncy.

She and Cindy got into the bikinis, tying the straps and then adjusting each other. She looked Cindy up and down. The micro thong barely covered her pussy, and her nipples were clearly outlined through the thin wedge of fabric covering them. But as skimpy as the bikini top looked on Cindy, it was practically non-existent on Jessica’s big tits.

“We look hot,” Cindy said.

“Nicky’s going to kill us,” Jessica laughed.

“Nah…I bet we can talk her into that yellow one if we try hard enough,” Cindy said. “Let’s get out there.”

Jessica followed her downstairs, her heart racing as they walked through the sunroom and outside.

Last edited by wyndhy : 04-24-2008 at 09:24 AM.
Old 04-23-2008, 09:15 PM

“Holy shit!” Ben said as soon as they appeared.

Amanda roared with laughter and Jen whistled at them. Cindy raised her arms and did a full turn as she stepped onto the patio. Jessica glanced nervously at Connor. He was chilling on a lounge chair, just staring at them with his mouth wide open.

“Oh, this I should have predicted from you, Cindy,” laughed Nicky. “I should have hid the damn thongs.”

“No, boss, you should have hid the naughty nurse outfit,” Cindy shot back.

“Say WHAT?!” Ben cried out. “Oh, hell, really?”

“Thanks, Cindy,” Nicky laughed. “I guess I’ll just have to glad you didn’t wear that one out here. How did she talk you into this, Jessica?”

“It wasn’t hard,” Cindy answered for her.

“It’s getting that way,” Ben said.

“Gross, Ben,” Jen laughed.

“Well, I hope you two are comfy, because dinner’s ready,” Nicky said, walking away from the grill with a platter full of food. The table was already well stocked with fresh fruits, buns, pasta salad, chips and salsa, and a garden salad. “Connor, would you stop staring at Jessica’s tits and get the drinks?”

Connor scrambled out of the chair and into the bar, blushing. He came out a moment later with two pitchers of margarita on the rocks and a blender full of highly alcoholic smoothie. He sat them on the table and sat down between Cindy and Amanda. Jessica sat across from him, very aware of Ben sitting next to her, his eyes fixed on her tits. Jen and Nicky joined them.

“What’s in the smoothie?” Jen asked, finishing off her cosmo.

“Banana, strawberry, peach, and coconut rum,” Connor said, glancing between Jen’s face and Jessica’s tits.

“Probably a lot of coconut rum,” Nicky said, filling her glass with margarita. “I swear, Connor, I’m going to have to restock my bar after you get done.”

Sure enough, Connor had mixed the drinks as strong as he had Jessica’s Crown and Coke. She finished her drink then had two glasses of margarita with dinner. By the time she was finished with the second glass, she had a rocking good buzz going and wasn’t feeling nearly as self-conscious in her tiny bikini. Nicky, who’d apparently been drinking for most of the afternoon, was good and drunk, and most of the other girls were right there with her. Cindy didn’t seem much affected by the alcohol, but she was apparently wild as hell to begin with.

“Fuck, that was some good food, Nicky,” Ben said.

“Fuck, those were some good drinks,” Amanda said.

“There’s more in the fridge in there,” Connor offered.

“You know what I want right now?” Cindy said. “I want hot tub action.”

“Hell yes!” Nicky said. “That’s one of the reasons I bought this place! Connor, bring another pitcher of margarita if you’ve got it made.”

“I’ll help you,” Jessica said. She followed Connor into the bar while the others went straight for the hot tub. The bar was covered and had walls on the side and a bar front. Connor opened the fridge and pulled out a pitcher of margarita and another blender of smoothie. The cold air from the fridge made Jessica’s nipples hard, and they poked out against the pink fabric. Connor looked down at them as he handed her the pitcher.

“Damn, you’ve got a great body,” he breathed.

“Glad you like it,” she said. “You’re pretty fucking hot, you know.”

He moved forward and kissed her suddenly. She opened her mouth, touching her tongue to his. He slipped a hand around her slim back, pressing her close to him. She held the pitcher, not quite sure what to do with it, her free hand moving over his shoulder. His other hand suddenly grasped her breast, squeezing it. She gave him an encouraging moan. He pulled the triangle of fabric aside, letting her nipple pop free, and he squeezed her breast again.

“Hurry up with the drinks, dammit!” shouted Jen from outside.

“Hold on, if they’re taking so long, they’re getting it on,” Cindy laughed. “Don’t disturb them!”

“Fuck that, I want to see!” Amanda laughed. “Where’s my damn camera?”

“Shit,” Connor said, pulling away. “Damn, Jess, you’re a hell of a kisser!”

“Speak for yourself,” she said, moving the bikini top back over her nipple, feeling breathless. “That rocked.”

“Can I try it again later?” he asked.

“You better,” she replied.

They left the bar, hurrying out to the hot tub.

“Check her nipples!” Amanda said. “Jess, your headlights are on!”

“I think Connor’s hard,” Cindy said.

Jessica set down the margarita pitcher and slipped into the tub next to Cindy. Connor sat down on her other side, between Jessica and Nicky. Everyone refilled their glasses.

“Hey, Nicky, you got poker cards out here?” Jen asked, picking up a deck that lay on the edge of the hot tub.

“Jeez, I left those out?” Nicky said. “I had a friend over. We played some Hi-Lo poker in the hot tub a couple nights ago.”

“A male or female friend?” asked Cindy.

“Never you mind,” Nicky answered.

“Yeah, but what did you play for?” Ben asked.

“Never you mind,” Nicky said again, this time laughing.

“A male friend,” Cindy said.

“C’mon, boss, show us how to play,” said Amanda.

“Are you all really game?” asked Nicky.

“Hell yes,” said Ben. There were nods all around.

“All right,” Nicky said. “Then here’s how it goes. Dealer deals one card, and the person to the dealer’s right guesses the next card will be higher or lower. Then we pass the deck to the right and go again, until only one person’s got, uh, anything left.”

“Strip hi-lo, huh?” Cindy said. “I’m so in!”

“Well, if everyone’s in, then Jen’s got the deck, and Cindy, you’re to the right of Jen,” Nicky said.

Jen laughed, shuffling the deck, careful not to drop any cards in the water. She pulled off the top card and said, “Nine.”

“Shit, just my luck,” Cindy said. She sighed and said, “Lo.”

Jen pulled the next card. It was a king.

“Sweet!” said Ben, sitting on the other side of the tub, between Nicky and Amanda.

Cindy set down her drink and obligingly untied her bikini straps. She pulled the top of her bikini off. With the jets on, it was difficult to see much, but the guys looked hard anyway. She took the deck from Jen and pulled the top card, “Really, a three?!”

“Hi,” Jessica laughed. Sure enough, a six came next. She took the cards from Cindy and pulled the top one, feeling a sincere sense of disappointment as she saw the queen.

“Lo,” said Connor. He took the deck, safe, and pulled a card. “Five.”

“Hi,” said Nicky.

Everyone roared with surprise and delight when Connor pulled a deuce. Nicky rolled her eyes and stripped out of her bikini top. Ben turned on the lights in the hot tub, since it was starting to get darker out. That helped show Nicky’s and Cindy’s tits a little better. Nicky took the cards and pulled an eight, looking smugly at Ben.

“Lo?” he said, sounding very uncertain. But Nicky pulled a six and he was safe.

Around they went. Amanda and then Jen guessed wrong and they both lost their bikini tops. Cindy guessed right, then Jessica guessed low on a nine and a ten came up. She stripped out of her bikini top, very aware of Connor sitting next to her.

“Hey, can we turn off the jets?” Ben asked.

“No, we can’t!” Nicki said. “Not until your trunks come off, at least.” Everyone laughed at that.

“Hey, boss,” Cindy asked. “What does the winner get?”

“To keep some clothing on?” Nicky said.

“Nah, we need to up the stakes,” Cindy said.

“Agreed,” Ben said quickly.

“Then let’s do winner take all,” Amanda said, grinning wickedly. “Everyone has to do what she says for the rest of the night.”

Last edited by wyndhy : 04-24-2008 at 09:26 AM.
Old 04-23-2008, 09:15 PM

“High stakes, sweetie,” Ben said.

“Scared?” asked Jen.

“Excited,” Ben said. “I have a few ideas what do have you do, Jenny.”

Jessica pulled a card for Connor, but it was another easy one – a four. He guessed hi and was safe again. Damn the luck! He dealt a card for Nicky. A jack. She guessed low but a king came up.

“Fuck me!” she said.

“Sure, boss, whatever you say,” Ben laughed.

“Keep dreaming, tiger,” Nicky said, untying her bikini bottom and slipping out of it. She tossed the bikini over the side of the hot tub and took another drink. “Guess I’m out.”

“No way, boss,” Cindy said. “Everyone stays in until only one person’s got something left. But from now on, if you lose, you have to do a dare.”

“Sweetie, what comes around goes around, you know,” Nicky said, grinning. “You’re not far away from being naked yourself.”

Nicky dealt for Ben. He guessed right and dealt for Amanda. She guessed right again. But Jen wasn’t as lucky, and she guessed wrong on a seven. She took a long drink from her margarita and stripped off her bikini bottom. She dealt for Cindy. Cindy guessed right. Then Jessica guessed wrong. Among cheers from the whole hot tub, she untied her thong bottom and tossed it aside, feeling very nude next to Connor. But then she dealt for him, and he guessed wrong. He stripped out of his shorts and she could instantly see that, not only was he hard, he was big.

“Wow!” Nicky said, looking down into the water. “Hey, uh, Connor, care to go make me another drink?”

“Only if you go with me,” he said playfully.

“Thought you’d want Jessica to go with you,” said Amanda.

“They can both go with me,” Connor said.

“You’d never come back,” Amanda replied.

“Probably not,” he admitted. He pulled a card for Nicky. Jessica wondered what dare he might give her if she guessed wrong. But she guessed right. She dealt for Ben, and he guessed right as well. Amanda guessed wrong and stripped out of her bikini bottom, looking sexy underwater with her tight body and b-cup breasts. She dealt for Jen, and Jen guessed wrong.

“Jen,” Amanda said, giggling, “My dear. I have a craving for a shot of scotch. Would you mind fetching it for me?”

Jen said politely, “But of course, my dear.” She turned and climbed out of the hot tub. Jen had a well toned body, with long legs and a tight round ass. She walked unhurriedly across the patio to the bar, giving everyone a great view of her backside along the way. A moment later she reappeared, walking just as unhurriedly to the hot tub. Her c-cup breasts bounced very attractively as she walked. Her pussy hair was red, trimmed to a small triangle right above her labia. Everyone whistled and cheered as she approached with Amanda’s shot of scotch. Totally at ease, Jen slipped back into the hot tub and handed the shot to Amanda, who downed it.

“That was hot!” said Ben.

Jen winked at him, then dealt a card for Cindy. Cindy guessed right and turned to Jessica. She shuffled the deck then dealt a ten.

“Low?” Jessica guessed hesitantly.

Cindy pulled a king, “Sorry sweetie.”

“Want a shot?” Ben asked Cindy.

“Nah, still got some of my drink left,” Cindy said. “But I want to Jessica to get two good hands on Connor’s cock, make sure it’s hard, and tell us how long she thinks it is.”

Everyone roared with laughter. Jessica glanced at Connor and saw a big grin on his face. She grinned back at him, turned, getting into the middle of the hot tub, and rose up so that her tits were out of the water. Might as well show ‘em off to the guy. Connor stared at them appreciatively. Jessica reached forward, grabbing his cock with both hands.

“It’s hard,” she said approvingly.

“No shit,” Nicky giggled, looking into the water.

“So how long is it?” Cindy asked, drinking the last of her margarita.

Jessica stroked it up and down lovingly. It was long. She went hand over hand from the base to the head, loving the feel of it.

“Jeez, Jess, Cindy didn’t tell you to jack him off,” Amanda laughed. “She asked how long the damn thing is.”

Jessica estimated, “About nine inches, I think.”

“Shit, that’s big!” Jen exclaimed.

“Yeah,” Jessica sighed, sitting down again, “It is.”

Everyone laughed again.

Jessica dealt a card for Connor, and he guessed wrong.

“Here we go,” laughed Cindy. Nicky said nothing, but she looked really excited.

“Connor,” said Jessica, grinning at him, “I think everyone could use another round of margaritas.”

“Sure thing,” he said. He pushed himself out of the water, sitting briefly on the edge of the hot tub. Ben made a big show of looking away, but all the girls stared unabashedly. Connor’s cock was right at the level of Jessica’s and Nicky’s eyes. The two of them stared at his hard shaft right in front of them. Nicky’s brown eyes were round as saucers. Connor got up and walked to the bar, a little stiffly with his hard cock waving in front of him.

“Holy shit!” Nicky said. “Did you see that thing?!”

“Yeah,” Jessica nodded.

“Nine inches if it was one,” Cindy estimated calmly.

Connor came back a couple minutes later, carrying a full pitcher of margaritas. His cock wasn’t quite as hard as it was before, but it still hung magnificently in front of him, swaying as he walked. All the girls watched, Nicky and Jessica silently, Amanda, Jen, and Cindy whistling at him. His cock got harder again at the attention, and, rather than sitting back in the hot tub, he made a very casual trip around the tub, filling everyone’s glasses. The girls had no problem inspecting his cock close up as he filled their drinks.

Finally he sat back next to Jessica and took the cards from her. He dealt for Nicky and she guessed wrong.

“Well, shit, no one needs drinks,” she laughed.

“That’s okay, you can just sit on my lap until my next deal,” Connor told her. Nicky giggled and quickly hopped onto his lap, wiggling her butt back against his upright cock as she did. Now up a little higher, her tits were just out of the water. They were really magnificent. Connor happily put his arms around her waist. Nicky took the cards from him and dealt for Ben. He guessed wrong.

“And that makes me the winner,” Cindy cheered. Ben rolled his eyes and took off his shorts. True to her word earlier, Nicky slapped the switch to turn off the jets. With the lights on underwater, everyone could see everyone else clearly. And, Jessica realized, Ben was fucking huge.

“Holy shit!” Amanda said, looking at him. “I think he’s even bigger than Connor!”

“No way,” Nicky said, but she was staring at Ben’s big rod with wide eyes. Her statement was less disbelieving Amanda, and more sheer amazement.

“Well, I’m in charge, so let’s find out,” Cindy said. “Ben, get out of the water and let me see that big dick of yours.”

Ben obligingly stood up out of the water. He had a good enough body, though his muscles weren’t as impressive as Connors. But his cock, standing out rigid, was indeed larger. Jessica had to guess ten, maybe even eleven inches, and fat from base to head. The length measurement was a guess, since she’d never seen one as big as Connor’s before tonight…and Ben’s was something else again.

“Fuck, that’s huge!” Jen said.

“All right,” said Cindy. “Everyone out of the tub. Nicky, boss, get your camera and meet us in the living room. I’ve got some ideas, and I’m feeling very dictatorial right about now.”

Laughing, they all did as she said, drying themselves off in the sun room, then walking nude into the living room, holding their drinks. Cindy took the camera from Nicky and said, “We’ll start with the hostess. Get in front of the fireplace and strike a pose.” Nicky obligingly did as she was told, striking a couple sexy poses as Amanda took pictures. Cindy said impatiently, “C’mon, this is R rated. I want some porn here! Show me that twat!”

Nicky’s pussy was shaved or waxed bare. She quickly spread her legs apart and rubbed a finger on her clitoris. Everyone cheered. Encouraged, she turned and bent over, feet spread apart, perking her ass up, showing them her pink pussy from behind.

“Nice,” said Cindy, taking pictures and giggling. “Okay, Ben, Connor, get up there with her.”

Nicky stood and turned, watching the two men walk toward her with their huge cocks hard.

Last edited by wyndhy : 04-24-2008 at 09:26 AM.
Old 04-24-2008, 09:22 PM

"All right boss," said Cindy. "On your knees."

Nicky obediently got to her knees, squatting back now eye level with the two cocks in front of her.

"Guys," said Cindy, "Get next to her, get those cocks right next to her face."

The boys did as she said, standing next to Nicky, their cockheads on either side of her face, just in front of her. Nicky looked back and forth at them in amazement. The other girls laughed while Cindy took pictures.

Cindy said calmly, "Now grab those cocks and give me a look of shock at how big they are."

"That won't be hard to fake," said Amanda. "Fuck, that's like, twenty inches of cock right there. And all white!"

Jessica laughed. Nicky gamely reached up and wrapped one hand around each cock shaft. Her hands looked small on those big cocks. The guys looked down at her, clearly enjoying the touch. Nicky looked at the camera, eyes and mouth open wide in an expression of total shock. Cindy took the picture. Without being asked to, Nicky stroked the cocks softly. The guys were completely erect.

"Now," she said. "Let's see a little oral action. Boss, see if you can get your lips around those cockheads."

"Hell, yeah," groaned Ben.

Jessica felt her pussy getting wetter. This game was getting hotter by the minute. She didn't even feel a bit jealous that Nicky was getting to play with Connor's cock. She just wanted her turn with it.

Nicky turned and opened her mouth, sliding her full lips over Connor's cockhead. Cindy took picture after picture, capturing the sight of her sexy boss with one huge cock in her right hand, her lips and left hand wrapped around another cock. Nicky again went beyond what she'd been ordered to do. She slid her lips down Connor's shaft, taking as much of him into her mouth as she could.

"Now Ben's turn," Cindy said.

"Thank you!" Ben sighed.

Nicky slipped her mouth off Connor's cock, looking up at him with her big brown eyes before turning her attention to Ben's monster. She opened her mouth wide again, having more difficulty getting her lips around his fat cockhead, but able to do it with effort. She took a couple inches of his shaft into her mouth, unable to do more. All the while she stroked Connor's cock lovingly. Ben groaned happily, watching his boss suck on him.

"God, this feels good," Connor groaned. "I feel like I've been hard for an hour."

"That's because you have," Jen said.

"I think the boys need some release," Cindy giggled. "Let's see...poor Nicky's been going it alone for a while. I think it's competition time. Boss...do you have a video cam?"

Nicky slipped her lips off Ben's cock and said, "Sure, in the kitchen, in the planning desk, sweetie."

"What kind of competition do you have in mind?" Amanda asked.

Cindy didn't answer, instead walking into the kitchen and coming out with a digital videocam in hand. She flipped it on and said, "Okay, Amanda and Nicky on Ben, Jen and Jessica on Connor. Two teams, cocksucking competition. See who can get their man off first."

Ben reached out and Connor slapped his hand, both guys beaming with delight. Jessica hurried over to Connor. Nicky let go of his cock, slipping her mouth back over Ben's. Jen joined Jessica, grinning and dropping to her knees in front of Connor. Only Jen hesitated, protesting, "Well, wait, I mean, you want me to give Connor a blow job? All the way to cumming?"

"Yep, that's the challenge, sugar," Cindy said.

"Uh, well..." Amanda hesitated.

Cindy said simply, "You made the rule...winner takes all, and everyone else has to do what I say for the rest of the night."

"Uh, okay..." Amanda said.

"And the night's still young," Nicky giggled.

"So, uh, do we swallow or..." Amanda asked, a question drawing a happy noise from Ben.

"Nah...I want a cumshot on camera," Cindy said. "It doesn't have to be a facial...but a cumshot."

"Hell, I'm doing a facial," Jen said, running her hands over Ben's balls.

"Freak," Jessica giggled. But the thought of Connor's cum on her face was hot as hell.

"Hey, Nicky, lips off the cock!" Cindy said. Nicky slipped her mouth off Ben's cock. Cindy scolded her, "No head starts."

Amanda got in position next to Jessica. She looked at Connor's big cock in front of her, then at Jessica. Jessica grinned, reaching up and wrapping a hand around Connor's hard cock. She looked up at him. He was so fucking hot. His cock was rock hard and hot in her hand. She couldn't believe how big it was. Definitely longer and thicker than any cock she'd had in her hand before. She could only imagine how it would feel in her wet little pussy. She wanted so badly to find out. Amanda placed a hand on his cock, too, stroking it softly.

"Fuck, this is one huge cock," she breathed.

"You should feel Ben's!" Jen giggled.

"She'll get a chance to later," Cindy assured them. "All right ladies, everybody in position? Start sucking!"

Jessica immediately slipped her mouth over Connor's cockhead, loving the taste of him. He had a fat cockhead, but she could manage it in her mouth. She wrapped her lips around him and took him in, squeezing his shaft. Amanda, who had seemed so reticent, gamely nuzzled the base of his cock, stroking his balls, then moving her lips and tongue down to suck and kiss his balls. Connor ran his hands through their hair, looking down at them, moaning happily. From a couple feet away, Jessica heard the sounds of lips working on Ben's cock, and his groans of pleasure.

Cindy circled around them, videotaping the action, getting the angles where Jessica knew the video would clearly show her face as she sucked Connor's cock. She'd want a copy of this video later. Amanda kissed her way back up to Connor's shaft. Jessica knew she wanted to get his cock in her mouth. She'd hesitated at first, maybe, but the blonde was every bit as much into sucking Connor as was Jessica. Jessica slipped her mouth off his cock, letting Amanda suck on him. She watched Amanda a moment, impressed by her technique. Amanda had clearly sucked a few cocks in her time.

Jessica heard Ben groan loudly. He sounded like he was going to cum before long. She quickly gripped Connor's cockshaft and got under him, sucking and licking his big balls. He tasted like the chlorine from the hot tub, but that didn't matter at all. He was gasping with pleasure as she and Amanda worked on him. She felt his balls tensing up. He was going to cum soon, also.

But Ben moaned loudly, "Fuck, I'm cumming."

"Facial time!" Jen laughed.

Jessica looked over her shoulder to see Ben standing above Nicky and Jen, his muscles tense, an expression of pure joy on his face. The two girls had hands on his cock, stroking him as they looked up at him. Cindy had the camera fixed on the three of them, standing right next to Ben, the camera angled down to capture his huge cock and the two girls as they knelt before him. He groaned, and a thick wad of cum burst out of his cock. Jen had her face right in front of it, and the cum shot right onto her, coating her. She shrieked happily. Then Nicky moved in front of him, just in time to catch his second cum-blast on her face. Ben took over then, jerking his cock, aiming it back at Jen, then at Nicky as he came on both of them.

"Awesome," said Cindy, laughing.

"Oh, fuck, I'm cumming now," Connor said. Jessica turned back to him. Her hand was still squeezing his cockshaft. Amanda hadn't paused in sucking and stroking him. Now she pulled her mouth off his cock, continuing to stroke him, looking up at him, her face right in front of him. The blonde was definitely getting into the spirit of things. Cindy hurried over to them, sexy as anything in her green microthong bottom and heels. She got right next to Connor, focusing the camera on Jessica and Amanda.

Connor stared down at them, breathing hard, and then he came. A huge wad of cum burst out of his cock, splattering over Amanda's eyes and nose. Jessica turned his cock toward her as Amanda shrieked with laughter, closing her eyes. Connor spurted another thick wad onto Jessica, hitting her on the nose and cheek. She looked up at him, jerking his cock, taking more spurts onto her nose and mouth and chin, letting it drip onto her large tits. He watched everything, moaning happily. She looked up at him with her blue eyes, licking her lips, letting him know exactly how much she wanted everything he had to give her.

Cindy captured it all on camera, then stood and said, "Well, Jen and Nicky are the winners. So they get to be in our next competition."

"And what's that?" Nicky asked, wiping Ben's cum away from her eyes and licking her fingers. Jessica saw the cum on her chin and tits and got even wetter at the sight of her boss standing up.

"Pussy eating competition," Cindy said. "Let's see who has the more talented tongue...Ben, or Connor."

Jen and Nicky clapped gleefully.

"To avoid any hurt feelings, I'll pair up our teams," Cindy said. "Let's see...Ben with Nicky, and Connor with Jen. Ladies...assume your places on the loveseat, if you please."

Jen and Nicky hurried to the loveseat, sitting on the cushions next to each other. They scooted their asses to the edge of the seat, spreading their legs. Cindy kept the camera on them, looking hot and horny with their cum-covered faces and wet pussies. Ben and Connor wasted no time moving between their legs and kneeling on the rug. Connor moved Jen's long legs over his shoulders, and Ben followed suit with Nicky's.

"Okay...begin!" Cindy giggled.

Connor and Ben dove into the pussies eagerly. Connor ran his tongue up Jen's labia, then began kissing and nuzzling her clitoris. He worked his tongue over her hot button, then back down between her labia, sliding it into her. Jen gasped in pleasure, squeezing her tits, watching him happily. Jessica also watched him, loving his technique, knowing that sooner or later she was going to have him doing that to her. The man clearly knew how to eat a pussy. He moved his tongue back to her clitoris, sliding a finger smoothly knuckle-deep in her twat. Jen arched her back, crying out for him. Ben was working hard on Nicky's pussy, but his technique wasn't as refined as Connor's. He licked up and down on Nicky's clitoris, rubbing her labia with his fingers, then sliding one into her, but his tongue didn't have quite the tricks that Connor had. Nevertheless, Nicky was enjoying what he was doing. Her toes curled behind him, her back arched, one hand clutching the arm of the loveseat, the other hand in his hair. It was hard to tell who was going to cum first. But then Jen began to gasp quickly, her gasps becoming higher and higher pitched. The redhead, opened her eyes, squeezed her titties hard, and screamed with her orgasm.

Ben paused, and Nicky moaned, "Don't you dare stop, Ben."

He eagerly went back to eating her pussy with every bit as much gusto as before. Nicky writhed and moaned and Jen continued to cum next to her, then Nicky gasped, hitting her own orgasm before Jen had quite come down from hers. Cindy was there with the videocam, capturing their ecstacy. Jessica, sitting on the floor and watching, found herself playing with her pussy.

"Well damn," Amanda said, sitting next to Jessica. "Now I want my pussy eaten!"

"Me too," Jessica agreed.

"Okay," Cindy said, turning toward them. "You two eat each other's pussies."

"Oh, fuck yeah!" Connor said, looking over his shoulder. Ben leaned back against the loveseat, Nicky's legs draped over him, and he clapped loudly.

"Well, this is gonna be a first for me," Amanda said, looking Jessica up and down. But there was excitement in her eyes and a hint of a smile at the corner of her mouth.

"Not for me," Jessica said.

"Oh, this is going to be so hot," Nicky said. "God, I love eating pussy."

"Really?" Ben asked, looking over his shoulder at his boss. She winked down at him.

Jessica looked at Connor, saw him looking at her with eager eyes, his cock swollen, growing hard again after his orgasm. She crawled over to Amanda and gently pulled the blonde to the floor. She moved to straddle her face, then brushed her hair back, bending over. Amanda spread her legs, once again acting less hesitant than her words sounded. Jessica, wrapping her arms and hands around Amanda's toned thighs, looked down at the blonde's pink pussy, a neatly trimmed tuft of blonde hair above her clitoris. She looked up again at her friends on the couch, at Connor watching silently, at Cindy with her videocam taking it all in. Jessica again brushed her hair back and to the side, making sure it didn't obscure the view. She brought her lips down to Amanda's pussy and tasted the sweetness on her tongue. She heard Amanda moan, and then felt the blonde's tongue on her own pussy. It felt incredible.

Jessica had experimented with girls starting with her best friend in high school, and then a couple times as a freshman. This was the first pussy she'd tasted since the summer, and she remembered why she loved the taste of pussy, and the feel of a girl's tongue on her own twat so much. She nuzzled her lips and tongue into Amanda's pussy, loving her taste, loving the feel of soft labia. Amanda moaned as she returned the favor. Jessica writhed with the feeling of pleasure washing from her pussy through her whole body. Amanda may have never eaten a pussy before, but, like most girls, she knew what she liked, and she was doing that to Jessica. It was wonderful. Jessica licked Amanda's clitoris softly, ran her tongue between the labia, then worked her tongue harder over the clitoris again. She felt Amanda's breathing quicken as her ecstacy mounted. Jessica was damn good at eating pussy. She worked on Amanda, loving the feelings the blonde was giving her, and then brought Amanda to her climax. The blonde squirmed underneath her, nuzzling against Jessica's twat, manicured fingernails digging into Jessica's firm buttocks.

"Oh, yeah!" said Connor.

Jessica kept going, working Amanda into a frenzy, bringing her another orgasm right after the first. Then Jessica felt her own orgasm building. The pleasure of eating Amanda, Amanda's sweet tongue on her own pussy, and everyone, especially Connor, watching it, was too much for her. She gripped Amanda's legs tightly, bucked her hips, and came, moaning and gasping into Amanda's pussy, cumming long and hard for her. She looked up into the videocam, letting it capture her ecstacy, letting everyone see how wonderful she was feeling. She gasped, moaned, screamed with pleasure as Amanda eagerly licked her pussy.

Finally she came down from her climax, breathing hard. Cindy laughed happily, "This is so fun!"

"What next, dictator Cindy?" asked Jen.

"Let's see," Cindy said, pondering the question. "Okay, Jessica and Connor won the pussy eating challenges. I think it's time to get some good old fashioned fucking on our little porn tape."

"Oh, hell yeah," Nicky laughed.

"Shit, look how hard Connor got at that idea," giggled Cindy. "Come on, stud, get on the floor and lay down. Let's see Jessica ride that monster."

Jessica climbed off Amanda, looking at Connor as he walked to the center of the floor and laid down. His cock was so big. She was thrilled with Cindy's idea. She wanted that cock in her so badly.

Last edited by wyndhy : 04-25-2008 at 08:16 AM.
Old 04-24-2008, 09:51 PM

Jessica walked over Connor, facing him, one foot on either side of him, looking down at him. He looked up at her, taking in the sight of her body. She dropped down to her knees, reaching down between her legs, and wrapped her hand around his hard shaft. He was rock hard again, all for her. She moved her hips back, touching his cockhead against her wet, engorged labia. Cindy moved around behind her, getting a good view of his cockhead pressing into her pussy. Jessica eased back and down, feeling her tight pussy stretch for him. She moaned as his head entered her.

"Damn, she's getting it done," giggled Amanda from her vantage point on the floor.

Jessica paused, glancing at Amanda and winking. She looked over at the loveseat. Ben was now on it, Nicky on his left and Jen on his right, their bodies pressed against his. They were both stroking his cock as they watched Jessica and Connor. Ben's massive cock was also hard again. The night was definitely still young.

Jessica looked down at Connor again, loving the sight of him below her. He was staring at her body, admiring the view. She worked her hips in circles, feeling the head of his cock move inside of her. Then she eased down a little more on him, sliding up again, then down, working him into her. Cindy stayed behind her, capturing his cock entering her on video. As if to improve the view, Connor grabbed her ass with his big hands, pulling her buttocks apart, tips of his index fingers brushing her sphincter. That felt amazing! She gasped, driving down harder on him, taking most of his cock into her pussy. He was huge! His cock filled her with pleasure. She moved up and down, hands on his muscular chest, riding him. Now Cindy moved around, getting their lovemaking from all angles, focusing on Jessica's face, then on Connor's, then back to the sight of his cock sliding deep into her. Jessica rode him, loving the feeling, sensing another orgasm building. She wanted it. She cried out happily, feeling the ecstacy explode from her pussy throughout her body. She ground down on him, fingernails digging into his pecs, her body tensing. She came, screaming with pleasure, loving every moment of this.

"Oh yeah!" Nicky laughed.

"Get it done, Jess!" Jen shouted.

Jessica was getting it done and loving it. She opened her eyes again, looking down at him, moving on him faster, fucking him. Her tits bounced as she rode him, and she saw Cindy capturing that on film. Jessica rode him faster and harder, bringing herself quickly to another orgasm, cumming just as hard as she had before.

"Position switch," laughed Cindy. "Doggy style!"

"Oh, hell yes!" Jessica gasped. She rose up off him, getting to her hands and knees. Connor knelt behind her, hands on her waist. Cindy was right next to them, video camera once again on the action of his cock pushing into her. Connor was gentle, but she was so wet from him that he slid deep into her in one smooth stroke. She gripped the carpet, gasping. Connor began to pump her hard and deep. Her tits bounced wildly as he fucked her faster and harder. Cindy was in front of her now, capturing the sight of her screaming with pleasure, mouth open, eyes wide, hair flying in front of her face as Connor fucked the hell out of her pussy. She came for him once, twice, three times as he rammed her. Then she felt him clutch her hips hard.

"Gonna cum!" he moaned.

"On her ass!" Cindy ordered, moving around with the camera.

Connor pulled his cock out of Jessica's pussy. She gasped at the sudden withdrawal of all that hard cock. He kept one hand on her waist, and she looked over her shoulder to see him stroking his shiny wet cock with the other hand. His cum spurted out onto her ass and lower back, more than she'd thought he'd have to give after the cum-bath earlier. Connor moaned, looking down at her, squeezing the last of his cum onto her buttocks.

"That was so fucking hot!" Nicky said.

"Glad you thought so, boss," Cindy said. "Because you and Ben are next. Right there on the loveseat will be fine."

"Oooh, can I stay up here too?" Jen asked. "I want to help."

"Absolutely!" Cindy giggled. "Your dictator loves a self-motivated subject."

Jessica brushed her hair back, falling onto her side on the soft rug. Connor sat down next to her, his hand idly stroking her buttocks and legs. Amanda moved over and sat next to him, playing with his swollen cock. On the couch, Nicky gamely turned and climbed onto Ben, straddling him. His cock was enormous beneath her. She gripped the back of the couch with both hands, looking down as Jen took Ben's cock in one hand and guided his head to her pussy. She moved down just slightly, since his long cock was already pressing against her. Jessica watched in awe as Ben's fat cockhead spread her labia apart and disappeared slowly into her.

"Damn, he's huge!" Cindy laughed, focusing the videocam on them.

"I've got no idea how that thing's fitting in her," Jen said, staring at it from inches away.

"I...have...no idea...either!" gasped Nicky, moving her hips, taking him slowly deeper into her pussy. But it was fitting in. She moved up and down on him carefully, easing him, inch by inch, into her pussy. His fat cock had her spread wide, but he was in her. He placed his hands gently on her hips, letting her control how fast she took him in.

"Jen, get between his legs and work on his balls," Cindy said.

Jen obediently got off the couch, getting on her hands and knees, licking his balls. Cindy moved the videocam, capturing it all. Ben moaned happily at the feeling of Nicky's tight pussy on his cock and Jen's lips and tongue working his balls. Nicky began to move up and down on him in a slow rhythm, taking all but three or four inches of his rod into her. Her titties were in his face, and he moved his hands to them, kissing her nipples, then rubbing his face between her soft round mounds. Nicky cried out, fucking him a little faster, then moving down on him suddenly and screaming with ecstacy, cumming on him. Her juices ran down his shaft and Jen eagerly licked the base of his cock, tasting her boss's sweetness on Ben.

"I think it's time," Cindy said, her voice strained, "For an all out orgy."

She untied her bikini bottoms as she continued to video the action on the loveseat, letting the green microthong fall to the floor. She paused the videocam, setting it down and said, "Anyone can start filming now. There's only two rules from here on out. First, I'm still in charge, and you all have to do whatever I say. Second, my pussy doesn't go one second without a cock, fingers, or tongue in it or on it until I say enough. Jessica, I'm starting with your mouth, sweetie."

Last edited by wyndhy : 04-25-2008 at 08:19 AM.
Old 04-26-2008, 09:03 AM

Jessica got to her hands and knees as Cindy sat on the floor. Cindy laid back, spreading her legs wide. Jessica eagerly moved between her legs, ran her hands up Cindy's hips to her waist, and lowered her mouth to Cindy's sweet pussy. Cindy moaned happily as Jessica began to work her tongue on the auburn beauty's clitoris. Jessica slid a finger into Cindy's wet pussy, massaging her softly as she licked and kissed her clitoris.

Behind her, she heard Amanda begin to gasp and moan happily, and she knew the blonde was enjoying Connor's cock. She didn't feel a twinge of jealousy. Angela could have it now. She'd be back on it later. On the couch, Nicky screamed with ecstacy again, cumming on Ben. She felt Cindy's pussy squeeze her finger, and she knew Cindy was about to cum. Jessica worked her clitoris harder and faster with her tongue, probing deep with her finger. Cindy gasped, grabbed Jessica's blonde hair with both hands, and came, her juices flowing freely over Cindy's finger.

Jessica paused in eating Cindy's pussy, looking up to see the total satisfaction on her lover's face. She glanced over at the loveseat, and saw Nicky slowly moving up off Ben's huge cock, Jen eagerly climbing on to him to try her luck at mastering that monster. Jessica glanced over her shoulder and saw Connor behind Amanda, fucking her doggy-style, his big hands on her waist and his thick cock pumping hard and fast into her pussy. Her tits were bouncing, her mouth open as she gasped for air in the midst of her pleasure. He was fucking her hard and fast, loving every moment of it. Jessica smiled and returned her attentions to Cindy.

"Straddle my face," she said.

Cindy smiled at the suggestion. Jessica laid down and Cindy climbed overtop of her, facing her feet. Jessica wrapped her arms around Cindy's thighs and kissed and licked her pussy eagerly. Cindy moaned happily as Jessica ran her tongue between her labia, then probed into her wetness. Jessica spread Cindy's buttocks apart, looking up at her tight little sphincter. Cindy's ass was wet with her own juices. Jessica brushed her fingertip against Cindy's sphincter and received a little squeal of pleasure as a reward. Encouraged, Jessica rubbed her fingertip harder against Cindy's ass, all the while working her tongue on Cindy's pussy. Cindy leaned farther forward, bringing her tongue and finger to Jessica's pussy. Jessica writhed in pleasure, probing her fingertip into Cindy's ass.

"Fuck, that's hot!" she heard Amanda say. She could feel Amanda nearby, moving around them.

"Oh yeah," Connor laughed. "Get that 69 action on camera!"

Jessica felt her ecstacy build, turned on by being filmed with Cindy, and loving what Cindy was doing to her pussy. Cindy apparently had no complaints either, and she gasped and squirmed as Cindy probed her pussy and ass simultaneously. Then Cindy bucked, cumming again, her juices running over Jessica's tongue. Jessica felt her own orgasm explode, and she gasped, licking Cindy's pussy feebly as she came.

Cindy rolled off of her, and Jessica found herself looking up into the camera, Amanda standing over her. She smiled, playing idly with her happy pussy. Then she saw Ben approaching, his cock still hard and huge, wet with Nicky's and Jen's juices. The two girls were still on the couch, looking excitedly at Connor as he approached them, his cock stiff in front of him. As he reached the couch Nicky and Jen both reached out for his cock, stroking it, leaning forward and kissing and sucking on him. He stood, looking down, watching Jen suck his cockhead while his boss licked his balls.

"Jessica, get on your hands and knees again and eat my pussy," Cindy said, laying back and spreading her legs. "Ben, you fuck her while she does that."

Jessica looked at Ben's cock with wide eyes, imagining what that was going to feel like in her pussy. She obediently got to her hands and knees between Cindy's legs, grabbing her waist to steady herself, bringing her tongue down again to Cindy's sweet, wet twat. Amanda knelt down with the camera, filming Jen and Nicky as Connor bent Nicky over the back of the couch, her knees on the cushions, pushing his cockhead against her pussy while Jen massaged Nicky's clitoris. Hearing Cindy's command, Amanda turned the camera to capture the sight of Ben's massive cock entering Jessica.

Jessica felt his hands on her hips, then felt his cockhead push into her pussy. She was soaking wet, but he still went slowly, his huge tool spreading her pussy wide. She gasped, lapping Cindy's pussy, unable to believe how big the cock entering her felt. He stretched her wide, then moved deeper, his head fully inside her. He hesitated, then pushed deeper, sliding his ever widening shaft slowly inside. Jen cried out, pausing to look over her shoulder at the sight of him entering her. Amanda was right there with the camera, getting a great angle of the action, her eyes wide as she stared at the sight of it. Ben looked at Jessica, grinned, and pushed deeper into her. He began to stroke her, sliding his cock out, then even deeper in, giving her more and more of him with each thrust inward. Jessica gasped, cried out, and then felt her orgasm rise up with one hard thrust of his cock. She screamed in pleasure, gripped Cindy's hips, turned and buried her mouth on Cindy's sweet twat. Ben pushed deep, moving his cock inside of her, maximizing her orgasm. Fuck, he knew how to use that big tool! She came for him, long and hard, her body writhing before him.

When her head cleared and her ears stopped ringing, she heard Nicky crying out in an orgasm of her own, clearly loving the feel of Connor's cock inside of her. Ben began to fuck Jessica then, sliding in and out with long, confident thrusts. She bucked, feeling the ecstacy rise again, and she began to lick and kiss Cindy's pussy, more able now to pleasure her lover properly. Cindy moaned happily, and Jessica knew she was doing the girl right. Ben began to thrust harder and faster, and Jessica felt her big titties bouncing. She was going to cum again, and quickly. She worked Cindy's pussy faster with her tongue, eagerly licking her clitoris. Cindy arched her back. She was going to cum, too. Jessica tried to hold off her orgasm, wanting to cum with Cindy. She felt Cindy tense up, and then Cindy screamed with pleasure. Jessica let herself go then, cumming for Ben, gasping as she continued to pleasure Cindy.

"Oh, God!" Cindy gasped finally "Oh, shit, Jessica. You're so good at eating my pussy! Fuck...I want some cock now. Ben, lay down...I want to ride you."

Ben slid his cock out of Jessica, the sensation making her gasp again. Her pussy was so wet, and so sensitive. She sat back, then lay back down, rubbing her pussy softly, staring up at Ben's huge cock, wondering how the hell she had managed that thing.

She looked over to the couch, where Amanda was now filming Connor as he entered Jen, having her in much the same position he'd just had Nicky. Nicky was sitting on the couch next to them, a look of pure bliss on her face, watching as Connor worked his hard cock into the red-head.

Cindy walked over Ben, looking so sexy in her heels, and she squatted down, grabbing his cock with one hand, steadying herself with her other hand on his abs. She rubbed her pussy on his cockhead, looking down at him eagerly. Then she looked up at Amanda and said, "Hey, sugar. You can keep playing with the camera, but get over here and straddle Ben's face. Let him eat your pussy while I ride him."

Amanda smiled, hurrying over and kneeling down, straddling Ben's ecstatic face, "Sweet! And I can get a great view of you riding his big dick at the same time!" Ben wrapped his arms around her thighs, grabbing her hips, and began working his tongue excitedly on the blonde's pussy. Amanda stopped talking, gasping with pleasure.

Cindy worked herself slowly onto Ben's cock, mouth wide as she felt his cockhead entering her pussy. "Fuck!" she breathed, "Fuck this is big!"

Jessica, watched for a minute, enjoying the view of Ben's gigantic cock slowly disappearing into Cindy's tight, wet pussy. Then she got to her hands and knees and crawled over to the loveseat, enticed by the view of Nicky's wet pussy, her labia engorged from the two big cocks she'd had this evening. Nicky saw her coming and smiled, inching her rear to the edge of the sofa and spreading her legs. Jessica slid her arms under Nicky's thighs, placing her hands on Nicky's hips, and she began to lick her sweet pussy. Her boss was so wet, and so delicious. Jessica looked up at her, eyes twinkling with delight as she saw Nicky's pleasure build. She worked her pussy eagerly and skillfully, bringing her boss quickly to orgasm.

"Oh...oh fuck!" screamed Cindy behind her, hitting a climax of her own on Ben's huge cock. Next to Jessica, Jen was crying out in her own orgasm, Connor ramming his manhood hard and fast deep into her pussy.

"This is heaven," moaned Nicky as she came down from her climax, fingers entwined in Jessica's blonde hair.

"When's the next party, boss?" asked Connor, grunting as he continued to thrust into Jen.

"Oh, sweetie," gasped Nicky. "Tomorrow night, right after closing. That's about as long as I can wait to do this again!"

Jessica ran her tongue between Nicky's labia, probing into her boss. She was too busy to voice it, but she agreed with Nicky, with all of her heart.