Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Incest Stories
User Name
Password

Old 06-12-2015, 08:11 PM

Jon & Nicole A Life Starts

Nicole!!!! Face down Ass up and she does that and Jon gets behind her and before he puts his cock back in her he goes down on her and starts licking her pussy and ass real quick like and Nicole says JON!!!! God Dammitt I want COCK!!! In my pussy not your tongue!!!! Now fuck MEEEeee now and make cummmm againnnnn!!! Jon puts his cock back in her pussy and says is this what you want as he is pounding her pussy harder, harder and harder and Nicole is breathing very hard panting ohhh gggoooddd I'mmmm cummmminnnggg again ooooooohhhhhhh fuuuuccccckkkkk. And then she says OK Jon I need you to cum, pump me faster, faster and Jon is banging the hell out of her and In between breaths Nicole is saying donnn'ttt ever leave me alone again, I missed your cock, tongue and with Jon says oooohhhh fffuuccckkkk NICOLE!!!! I'm gonnna cum nowww ooohhh shhhiiitt!!! Jon pulls out and cums all over her ass, oh fuck Nicki that was fucking great!!! As she falls flat on the bed with Jon on top of her backside.
Uncle Jon, yes Nicki, don't ever leave alone again for that many days. I was just golfing with the guys for few days, few days too many Uncle as Nicole slips from underneath her Uncle and hugs him and my puussssyyy in a deep voice felt neglected. Jon just smiles and says ok sweets and kisses her real deeply and hugs her closer to him. Uncle Jon tell me about the few women you fucking before we started up again, Jon is talking to her about Cathy and how awful she was, he says that would just lay there on her back do nothing, Nicole is laughing, Jon says yeah that dumb bitch would say a few ahhhh's and ohh's and Nicole who is still laughing says well no wonder, why her dumbass husband won't fuck her anymore. And then their is a knock at the door, Jon says are you expecting anyone she says how about you they both say no together and with that they both get their white terry cloth robes on.
They both answer the door and their is a gentlemen with two pretty good looking females at his side. He says my name is Wagnar and these are my daughters Hannah who happens to be blond and this Heather who is a Burnett. May we please come in and talk to you Jon and your niece Nicole? Jon and Nicole look at eachother in bewilderment, Jon says come in Nicole looks at Jon with like is this safe. Jon says let's see what they want. Jon say Wagnar I'm lawyer that represents "The Freak", what the as Hannah Interrupts Jon and says please listen to my father as she flashes her pretty blue eyes at Jon and Nicole. Wagnar says again I represent "The Freak", and he has Instructed me to give you this check as Heather hands Jon the check for several million dollars as Jon and Nicole's eyes bugout. Wagnar goes on to say that "The Freak" had a goal in mind that he could get you and niece together without letting the fact that your family. And Jon you did one hell of a job of fucking Nicole and as well as your sister-inlaw Karen and we know that she is in a rehab unit and her time is almost up. Jon says you guys know about that, yes we do Jon, well what else do you want from us I mean he damn near killed me the situation traumatized Nicole and her mom. We know that Jon, but It was a social experiment the outcome has you and Nicole fucking eachother like boyfriend and girlfriend, right? Jon and Nicole look at Wagner and just nodd at him. He also says that you are free to do with the money, whatever you want. Then he says but their is an Island in the Cribbean that won't criticize hold you two in a bad light and just non judgemental. And also their is a rehab that is geared to our mother's mental health. And that we could help you get her there within a few days. Nicole says Uncle let's do It. Jon says Wagnar, we will move down there. Wagnar says good, In asked him this, how do you know "The Freak", Wagnar says he kidnapped me, the wife, son, Hannah and Heather. Just like you my son and I fucked the women in our family. My wife and son couldn't make this trip. Jon says we will take the money. And let's get Karen down to the rehab unit in the Caribbean. Wagnar we can accomandate her now, she will be there when you two get there. Jon and Nicole say well what do they say, Wagnar tells them just say thank you, they both says thanks. And then Wagnar and daughters Hannah and Heather leave and go on their way to pick up Karen.
Jon and Nicole put the money in various accounts, they give Robert $750K and tell him what they are doing. Looks at them in disbelief and leaves them. Then they get things ready like selling the house, lining up a real estate agent for purchasing a house in the Caribbean. And then Jon has some unfunish business at his work that involves getting two people in hot water with HR.
The night before they leave for the Caribbean Nation of Grenada, Jon and Nicole just have to have sex again and this time Jon is butt ass naked and he walk up behind Nicole who is wearing only flimsy see through robe. He grabs her titties and pinching her nipples kising her neck and Nicole says I feel that cock of your between my ass cheeks Uncle Jon as she breathes very heavily. Then she turns her head to meet his lips and kisses him, he moves his hands down to her pussy and rubs her pussy gently at first while their kissing and then Jon is rubbing it harder and faster as Nicole starts to cum, ooohhh Jjooonnn, ohhh fuckkk!!!! As she squirts as she is coming. Then Nicole tears off that flimsy robes pushes Jon down on the bed she dives In between his legs and starts sucking his clock with reckless abandon. She is sucking the head of his cock, stroking the shaft of his cock with her hand and then every now and then she deep throats which just sends Jon into a tizzy as he is breathing heavily he says Nicki don't make me cum yet, Nicki says oh don't worry about it because tonight I intend swallow your cum...... Jon switches position and is now licking her pussy sucking her clit, shoving fingers in her pussy to the point were she says Ohhhh ffffuuucckk,, Jonnnnn!!!! God. Dammitt as she cums again. Now Nicole switches postions and is riding Jon into oblivion as she really rides the his cock real hard, then she says Jon,,,,, Jon',,,,,, what as he is breathing heavily Nicole says ready to cum yet "Old Man" WHAT THE FUCK!!!! She says I want your cum in my mouth and with that Jon pushes Nicole off him and begins to violently jerk his cock over Nicole's face and says you want cum Nicole says only your cum now give it to ME!!!!! And with that Jon let's out big oooohhhh goddddd hear it cums Nicki you young thing!!!! And he cums all over her face, mouth and Nicole say ahhhhh that's It Uncle Jon, keep the cum coming as she smiles. Jon collapes besides her looks at and says your a mess and how am I suppose to kiss you? Nicole says like this and kisses him with all that cum on her face. Then he says Grenada here we come. And they fall asleep with cum all over them now.