Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Incest Stories
User Name
Password

Old 04-27-2009, 10:08 AM
Angel

Me, Emily, Brother, and Daddy

Lying in bed late one night the urge just came over me to fuck. I am not sure if it was to fuck or to cum or just to feel the hot load of an erect penis shooting deep into my belly but it was a force to be reckoned with. I slowly began to message my breast and nipples. Playing with them and pinching then till I could no longer keep my hands from traveling down my belly and finding that spot that throbbed and ached so hungrily to be satisfied. My fingers quickly found that sweet wet hole and began to invade every inch of it as waves of pleasure began to spread all through my body. I buried two fingers inside my hot cunt wanting so desperately to have it filled and stretched by some willing cock. I slowly brought myself to several orgasms just fingering away at my little hole and clit. Finally to stop only because my hands were tired and I needed so much more attention. It was then and only then did the strangest thought occurred to me. I was living in the house with three other people. My dad who was 44 and single at the time. My brother who just turned eighteen and was a computer geek whom I assumed would never get laid and a 20 year old friend of the family named Emily. I slinked out of bed like a fox on the hunt remaining totally naked. I went down the hall and entered Emily’s room. She was sleeping, covered in a blanket of blue. I slowly pulled back the cover revealing her naked flesh. My mind raced as I climbed in next to her. I lay next to her and pulled in my body so close to her that we appeared to be lovers. She awoke with me starring into her eyes. At first I could see the shock in her face. Before she spoke I kissed her. Not some fumbling first kiss but a deep passionate kiss that left no secret in my intentions. For a second her body lay loose in my arms as if not to resist or approve but only seconds later I felt her pussy rub over my leg as she pulled in closer to me. Holding on to me like a lover. Our mouths hungrily searched for each other tongues as we lay there making out passionately. Soon my hands found their way down her back and came to rest , one on each of her lovely ass cheeks. Slowly I pulled her body up to mine more eagerly until I could feel her pussy throbbing on my leg. I pushed my leg hard against her wetness urging her to rub against my body. As we kissed she began to fuck my leg with her wet hot pussy and to help out I slid a hand down lending my fingers to the cause. I quickly slipped in two and wiggled them all in her stretching her slightly until I could hear her soft panting in my ears. All she manage to mutter was a few obscenities as I slowly rocked her through several orgasms, each one seemed harder and more pleasurable then the one before it. Then working only on information I had read being a virgin in this field I slowly slid down her body till my face rested right in front of her pussy. It was certainly a beautiful sight. It was so pink and wet and I could smell her sweet smell of sex as if it was intoxicating me. My head felt dizzy as I made that final plunge. I moved in and began to kiss her cunt just like I would her lips. Plunging my tongue in eagerly and sucking in her warm juices like you would a peaches delights. I didn’t take long for me to realize I must have been doing something right because her soft moans of delight had turned in hard breathing and heavy thrust of her cunt against my mouth. Her hands found my hair and pulled me into her even closer. Her pussy began to fuck my mouth and face at a wild and quickening pace. Till in one loud moan she pushed forward into my mouth and then collapsed on the bed as if she had just passed out. She was all to eager to return the favor as in the next second she was climbing down my body with her lips to find my warm pleasure spot. I felt her warm breath on y pelvic area then one finger found my hole while another slowly tweaked my clit. Blowing hot air on my pussy while she worked it over with her hand she brought me to several orgasms one right after the next. I somehow had the feeling she had done this before. Then turning me over she licked my butt and thrills of an erotic nature ran all through my body as her tongue invaded my most private parts. Still fingering away at my cunt and working on my clit she pushed her pointed hot little tongue deep into my ass. For a minute the pleasure was so intense I thought I may pass out from it. But far from it I pushed back at her mouth like a slut wanting to be fucked. After several minutes of intense pleasure she decided to invade my pussy with that same eager to please tongue. I can’t even began to describe to fie that burnt when she took my clit in her mouth and then moved down to fuck my little hole with her tongue. I just began to turn into one large orgasm after the next. Until I felt as if I could take no more. Then we just lay there and held each other. I got up from her bed and only then had I realized my braveness as I opened the door and walked to the bathroom totally nude. I opened the bathroom door and to my surprise my brother was brushing his teeth. I looked at him and he at me. I could see the shock in his eyes when he realized I was buck ass naked. I just walked in anyway. I have no idea where this new found boldness came from. I stood behind him and asked him what he was thinking. His voice was shaky and he spoke like he was very nervous. I reached around and cupped his cock. I asked him why he was so hard. He started to apologize for it but before he could I had slipped my hand into his boxers and had wrapped my hand around his throbbing cock. He stood there looking in the mirror as I slowly began to work his cock up and down in slow rhythmic motions. I reached around with my second hand and began to cup and softly squeeze his nuts. His breathing got heavier and he leaned toward me. It only took a few moments of this and his cock throbbed a few times and squirted out a hot and huge load of cum. I pulled out my hands and one was covered in cum. I licked it off and starred him in the eyes as I did so. He just looked at me. No words to say just that look of pure surprise. I kind of liked this new sex energy I was using. I sat on the toilet and instructed him to get naked. He did so quickly. I pulled him over in front of me and his cock was only inches from my mouth. At the time it was soft and had cum all over it. I licked it once and it jumps, then two times and three. It had went from limp and hanging to rock hard and yummy. I opened my mouth and took him in as far as I could. All he could do was stand there and moan. For some reason I was thinking he must be a virgin. After a little teasing I got up and sat on the counter spreading my legs. I told him later I would teach him how to eat pussy but for now I wanted that hot cum in my belly. I pulled him to me and he was all red and shaking. I told him to calm down it would all feel good to him. I positioned his cock over my hole and pulled him into me. I shook with an orgasm as he entered into me. After it was all the way in I told him to pull it in and out of me. He was clumsy for about twenty seconds but after that he began to fuck me hard and fast. I was begging him to cum in my pussy. It felt so good as he fucked me like a wild animal. I know we were making a lot of noise as in way to much, everyone in the house had to hear us. He moaned loudly as I let out a small squeal when he shot what felt like a bucket of hot slimy cum up into my pussy. Then he leaned against me grinding till it got soft and slid out with a slurping noise. Cum ran out of my little cunt and was running down my thighs. I had got just what I wanted. It was then I realized the door was open and Emily and my dad both were standing there looking at us. My dad did not speak a word he grabbed me by the arm and led me to his room. I knew I was in so much trouble. I just knew I was going to get thrown out in the street. He threw me on his bed and told me if I was going to be a little slut then he was going to treat me like one. He rolled me over to my belly and I heard him undressing. I just lay there, what else could I do. Next thing I felt was him on top of me. His cock was much bigger than I had ever seen. It felt like a monster dangling between my legs rubbing against my little cunt. He plunged it in stretching me open. I felt pain and pleasure all at once and some fear because I knew he was going to fuck me silly, I just had the feeling. After three strokes I felt it come out and he slammed forward and ripped open my virgin asshole with his big man sized cock. I screamed in pain as he fucked it in and out of my tinest hole. I couldn’t do anything but lay there and take it and he knew that. He fucked it hard and fast for several minutes and I was crying and whimpering then I realized it was no longer hurting. As a matter of fact it felt rather good. So I pushed back and opened my mouth for the first time and said “ohm, yeah daddy fuck my naughty place” and oh God that did it. He jack hammered my asshole for a good thirty minutes while I had one orgasm after the next. Then he moaned loud called me a nasty little whore and shot his cum deep up my ass. He then went to shower. I just climbed up on his pillow and thinking I am gonna spend a lot of time in his bed I hope as I drifted off to a sound sleep. Cum dripping from both holes….