Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-08-2003, 09:42 AM
Passion & Power

Send a message via MSN to Glyndwr Send a message via Yahoo to Glyndwr
"Bing Bong" Avon Calling

It had been a long tiring day and the welcome relief of a warm relaxing shower had been a perfect revitaliser. I had also allowed myself to mentally indulge a fantasy involving myself, a sexy lady and a pair of cuffs. My imagination was working well and I had concluded the musing by stroking myself to a buttock clenching, cum spurting climax. Desire sated I stepped out of the shower and reached for my favourite towel. I chuckled to myself as I wrapped the large bath sheet around me. How childish… a favourite towel… but I had liberated it from a world known 5 star hotel after a night of passion with a lady who was elegant and chic and should have known better!!

"Bing Bong" downstairs the doorbell rang. I cursed under my breath, it was always the same, always when I was in the shower or bath. I contemplated ignoring it but was expecting an important package from a colleague.
"Bing Bong" wrapping the large towel around me I hurried down the stairs and opened the front door. It wasn't the postman. On the doorstep was an attractive thirty-something with long chestnut hair and a large smile.
"Good Morning" she beamed "I've come to collect your Avon catalogue"
Somewhat taken aback I twisted my head over my shoulder trying to spot the cosmetics book.
"Sorry, I'm not sure where it is. Do you want to step in a moment while I look for it" the last phrase was tossed over my shoulder as I headed off into the hallway. Behind me I heard the door close quietly as the Avon lady entered and waited. I rifled through a pile of circulars and papers that I had stacked on a chair but couldn't find the catalogue.

I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul