Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-18-2007, 04:07 PM

Suprising your spouse

Okay, who here has done something naughty (and fun) and surprised their spouse? If so, what was it?

For me, I'd love to come home and find her completely shaved. (She'd never do it). Or perhaps finding her pleasuring herself....
Old 11-18-2007, 05:57 PM
arOusal art!st!

Send a message via AIM to Salacious Send a message via Yahoo to Salacious
I asked Lucky Bastard one day while he was "doing me" what the most romantic thing I'd ever done for him was... and he replied it was the Sex Sweepstakes I had sent him back when we were dating.

I smiled remembering making it.

Here's the back story:

He still has the original I made for him. We were living about 75 miles apart. He in Minnesota and me in Wisconsin. So I had time to do such things.

One day when I'd received yet another promising letter from Ed McMahon and the Publishers Clearing House the idea came to me. I was going to create a Sex Sweepstakes to send to Lucky Bastard. I'd been an avid reader of Cosmopolitan magazine for many years and knew that with cut out images, words and my handy Smith-Corona typewriter and some craft paper I could come up with a dandy of a sweepstakes!

That I did. I reworded and paraphrased Ed and the PCH literature with my own tawdry promises of sex, sex, sex. He only had to complete a few forms, selecting the prizes he wished to win and compose an essay on why he felt he deserved to win the sweepstakes. Mail it back in before the deadline date and pray like a motherfucker he held the winning number in his prize packet!

Needless to say he did win... somedays I wonder why...But that's off topic.

Crafting has come a long way since the late 80's I'm sure you could come up with your own great sweepstakes idea.

Variety is the soul of pleasure. ~ Aphra Behn

Old 11-18-2007, 08:39 PM
gangster of love

For our anniversary, I had a hot tub installed while my wife was at work. When she got home, she discovered the hot tub, champagne and strawberries, and me in the tub waiting to consumate the hot tub.

She surprised me on my birthday by wearing to bed my gift- a personalized jersey of my favorite sports team and a matching thong and thigh-highs. Hands down the best lingerie she has ever worn.