Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Anal Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-19-2002, 05:35 PM

The Room Mate

This is a true story that happens during the first month me and my wife hooked up. We weren't married at the time and she was staying with her room mate Nicky. Nicky was kinda skinny, rocking B Cup breasts,short curly hair,green eyes and light skinned. She had just turned 18 around the time this happened.

Me and Vallery had just gotten back from a night on the town, and were kinda drunk from clubbing. We had just started having sex with each other 2 weeks after we met, so we were at our 1 month point and the sex was off the meter we were doing it anywhere and everywhere we could, but never in front of anyone, until now. anyways, we made our way into Vallerys bedroom. She was wearing a tiger striped skirt up to her ass, and a short black tank top was barely held together by strings, and high heel pumps which she kicked off as soon as we got in the door. If you read my previous stories, you know that Vallery has dark ebony skin, and she rocks DDD tits, and a ass that can last for days, and nice sexy thick legs that I love. and when this story happened, she had her straight and down to her shoulders. As we got in the bedroom we started french kissing like crazy, tongues all over each others, and I was groping her hot hairy pussy under her skirt, she was pantiless as usual, and she was grabbing my cock through my jeans, feeling the hardness.

I shoved her on the bed playfully, and tore her tiny black tank top off and started sucking on her beautiful black tits.I started licking the nipples first, getting them all wet, and started licking in between her tits, and then all of a sudden Vallery tapped me on the head and I removed my head from her tits and said "whats wrong" and Vallery said "Nicky still here" and I looked over at Nickys bed which was at the other side of the room and saw her fast asleep, her face right at us. I said "so what? shes fast asleep" and Vallery said "but we might wake her up?" and I said"we'll be quiet" and I rolled Vallerys over on her stomach and took her skirt off, she was completely naked now. I spread her beautiful ass cheeks and started to eat her ass out, I had only started doing this to her week ago and couldn't get enough of it. Vallery started moaning quietly"oh yes adam lick my ass. lick it clean like a good boy" and I started to lick it faster, stopping occasionally to kiss it and kiss her cheeks too. After I got her asshole nice and lubed up with my saliva, I rolled Vallery over on her side and stripped my pants off as fast as I could and my boxers too, letting my hard 7 inch cock slap against my stomach. I took my shirt off too, and laid besides Vallery and slid my cock into her super tight asshole, since her ass was so wet from my saliva, my cock fit right in, and we proceeded to fuck spoon style. Vallery was moaning"oh yes fuck my tight ass. it needs to be fucked. fuck my ass iv been bad" and I grabbed her hair gently and whispered to her"take the cock in your ass. nasty girls like you need hard cocks in their asses" and I started to fuck her tight ass faster, enjoying the feeling of my cock in her tight black ass, I had one of my hands on her hair still, and the other one on her luscious black tits, squeezing them hard. After a while we were so involved in each other, we didnt notice Nicky looking right at us awake, fucking fingering her own pussy under the covers!!!! Vallery saw her first, but we were so caught up in each other we didn't care to stop anyways, but thats now what Nicky wanted anyway. "you two sure seem to be having fun" she said, giggling, fingering herself under the covers. Me and Vallery didn't stop for a second and Vallery said" Just let us finish this fuck and you can go back to sleep" and Nicky said"oh don't worry, you guys have got me hot and I wouldn't mind watching you guys for a while" and after that I started fucking Vallery's ass harder rocking th bed. We switched positions and she laid on her back and I stuck my cock in her ass and we fucked missionary style, but anal at the same time. "oh yeah adam fuck my ass iv been bad i need my ass fucked really hard" and i said "im gonna fuck your ass and then im gonna cum in it too" and after a few mins, I couldn't contain myself and came inside my wifes tight ass, and I just laid on top of her breathing hard. I looked over at Nicky, and she was totally nude, and she had one hand on one of her tits, squeezing her own tit, and was fingering her shaved pussy with the other hand. I pulled out of Vallerys ass, but my cock started hardening right away by looking at Nicky. Nicky started moaning and said"both of you look so hot, I want to see Adam fuck you again Vallery"

I got off Vallery and laid on the other side of the bed, and Vallery started fingering her pussy, which was soaking wet and dripping by this point. Vallery looked at me and said"so do you feel like fucking me in front of Nicky again?" that brought my cock to full attention, hard as a rock. I said"fuck yeah I do, but since I just fucked you up the ass I should wash my cock" and she said "oh don't worry I'll wash it for you" and grabbed my cock and started sucking it like a crazed woman, and put one hand on my balls, squeezing them gently, this drove Nicky crazy she started fingering her pussy like crazy and said"oh Vallery your such a sexy bitch sucking your mans cock right after he fucked your sexy black ass, your such a whore my room mates a total whore" this only made Vallery suck my cock faster, until she had all of my 7 inches in her throat, and I was in ecstacy moaning like a little boy, and Nicky went on"oh Vallery your mans got such a huge cock, I bet you love sucking it in your mouth, and having him fuck you in the ass" Val took her head off my cock, leaving it wet and dripping with her saliva. I said"your such a whore Vallery, sucking my cock right after I fucked you up the ass" and she said"thats right im a whore, but im your whore" and she started kissing me, and we started frenching, and rolling around on the bed, tongues going at each other, and I had my hands on her sweet ass, while she had hers around my back.

While this was going on, Nicky had gotten a blue dildo out of her droor, and was fucking her pussy furiously with it, moaning like a banshee the whole time. Vallery got up and straddled my cock, and said"Im going to ride your fat cock in frony of my room mate like a whore" and shoved my cock in her hairy pussy, and started riding me like a cowboy, ass cheeks slapping against my legs, making a slapping noise. I reached up grabbing her huge black breasts and said"yes, ride my cock in front of Nicky, make her fucking cum" and Nicky screamed "oh god" and started fucking herself even harder.

This was something I've never dreamed of, my girlfriend riding my hard cock with her sexy room mate in the same room fingering herself!!!! after a while of Vallery riding my hard cock Nicky screamed "OOOOOOOOH SHIT" and came all over the bed, and Vallery looked me in the eyes, and said"cum for me baby, explode in mommas hot wet pussy" and as soon as she said that, I felt the tingling sensation in my cock and came hard, screaming the whole time, shooting my hot cum right up her hot black hairy pussy.

After I came Vallery got off my cock and we both laid on the bed breathing hard and Nicky said "my god you guys are so fucking hot, I fuckin orgasmed like 3 times in one just by watching" Vallery smiled and looked at me and said"yeah we are pretty hot"

"damn your lucky to have a man like adam who'll fuck your brains out all night" Nicky said, playing with her shaved pussy again with her middle finger.
Old 05-19-2002, 05:40 PM

Fav Pos: anal sex and spoons
I was getting hot by watching her do this, and I climbed on Vallery and started sucking her huge black tits, grabbing each one squeezing it, and sucking each nipple, getting them hard and wet. Nicky started to fuck her self with the dildo again slowly and said"you go boy, suck those huge sexy tits" and that only encouraged me to suck them faster. I was so into sucking Vallerys breasts I didn't notice Nicky come over to the bed, and sit on the end of the bed watching us, masturbating the whole time, saying"yes suck my room mates tits. suck them"my cock was rock hard and pointing against the bed. I made my way down to Vallerys stomach, sticking my tongue in her navel and down to her pussy, which was still full of my cum, and Nicky said"yeh eat that cream filled cunt you'll like it" and that made me crazy and I started eating my girlfriends cunt which was full of my cum, and Vallery said"oh your so fuckin nasty, eating my pussy full of your own cum, you nasty fuck" and that drove me into a frenzy, licking her wet cum filled cunt clean. And before I knew anything Nicky leaned in close to me and kissed me on the lips. Nothing major just a quick peck, and she said"I had to taste the lips that ate my room mates pussy" and my girlfriend was fingering her own pussy and said" yeh i bet you liked that huh Nicky" Nick said "fuck yeah" and Vallery said"I want to see you with Adams cum all over you" and Vallery got up and kissed Nicky on the lips!!!!!! I was hot and thought maybe wed get into a 3 some, but Vallery just laid Nicky on the bed and had me get on my knees on the bed and told me"go jerk off all over my room mate honey, she needs to be covered with cum like the whore she is" and started to stroke my cock for me. Vallery said" yeh baby go cum all over the dirty whore" and Nicky was masturbating, licking her lips saying"oh yeh baby cum all over me like im a fuckin nasty whore" Vallery made her way behind me and spread my ass cheeks and started to tongue my asshole!!!!I just moaned and said"oh god eat my ass baby im gonna nut all over this fuckin whore" and that drove her nuts, eating my ass like crazy, and seeing Nicky fingering herself in front of me I couldn't take it and nutted all over Nickys naked body.

After I came all over Nickys body, she made her way over to her bed and covered herself with the sheets, and me and Vallery went to sleep. A few days after Nicky went to visit her parents in Lousiana, and she ended up staying down there, and thats when I moved in with Vallery and we were fucking like Jackrabbits on the regular. Tell me what you think of this story.