Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Anal Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-19-2003, 03:30 PM
Plez Ure

Would you Cook for Me?

I like to cook with my lady friends. Any dish will do as long as we can do it together. For instance. . .

I can imagine you now working on preparing a salad (with my help). I can see you standing barefooted at the sink in shorts and a tee shirt. I can't keep my hands off you even though I am trying to help prepare the food. I can feel your back, and shoulders and stomach. I imagine my hands sliding down to squeeze you firm ass and touching your naked thighs. I can feel my hands slipping under your tee shirt touching your soft skin and undoing the back of your bra. I feel my hands around your breasts and squeezing your nipples to make them hard. All the time I am kissing you neck and ears. I smell your hair.

I can imagine slipping your tee shirt and bra off and having you naked from the waist up. I can see your smooth skin and feel the softness of your breast. As you continue to "try to" prepare a vegetables for the salad, I would softly touch you all over and kiss your back and arms and gently squeeze your breasts and stomach. I would take off my shirt too.

Then I would unbutton your shorts and unzip them. As I unzip your shorts, I would gently slide my fingers along the front of your stomach. I would continue to squeeze and rub your ass with one hand while I undo my belt and unbutton my shorts too.

My hands push your shorts over the firm cheeks of you nice ass and then they drop to the floor. You cooperatively step out of them and kick them aside. Now you are standing there working with the carrots, tomatoes, and cucumbers with nothing on but a tiny black thong. My hands are moving around all over your naked skin and lighly touching you. It tickles a little and it is arousing you. My hands occasionally come close to your vagina and slide into the crease of your ass. You unconsciencously slide your feet apart a little and my hand slowly feels the inside of your upper thighs, but doesn't touch your vagina. I can feel the heat from your hot vagina and almost feel the wetness. I can smell the sweetness of you natural perfume.

I let my shorts drop to the floor and I am not wearing underwear. My penis is erect and standing at attention. As my hands move around your body, from your breasts, your neck, your back, your ass, your legs, and your stomach, my penis touches your naked skin occasionally, and it makes me harder and harder. My penis is throbbing from the excitement.

Finally, I slip my fingers inside the waist of your thong and begin to peel it off. It slides down with some resistance, but my hands keep pulling it down. Now it is on the floor and you are naked, aroused, and ready. My hands return to touching your body and squeezing your nipples and ass and stroking your stomach and neck. I keep kissing your all over.

Occasionally, I let my hand touch my penis and stroke it a little. You try to reach behind you and take it in your hand, but I stop you and push it around so you and keep preparing the food. I am so hungry! My hands can no longer resist touching your naked bare vagina and I finally feel the swollen lips as their moistness wets my finger tips and they almost reach out to kiss my hand. My finger dips inside your vagina and you moan a little from the pleasure. You slide your feet a little further apart and step back a little trying to make my penis touch you again. My hands are all over you and they are entering your vagina and squeezing your breasts and touching your neck and mouth.

One of my fingers keeps getting near your forbidden hole and I keep lightly touching it and pressing your tight little ass hole to see if it will let me in. You push against my finger and I lubricate my uncontrolable finger with juice from your gushing vagina and push past the tight entrance to your sweet ass. You moan again. It feels so good and we want more.

My hard penis is screaming to get more attention and your hand comes around again and I cannot resist it. Your fingers encircle my swollen penis and you squeeze it a little and pump it a few times. You slide your hand up to the swollen head of my penis and you use one finger to glide around over it like you are drawing on it and then reach down and gently take my balls in your hand and feel them and caress them. Then you put your hand back around the shaft of my penis and pull it toward your vagina. One of my hands is squeezing your breast and nipples. My other hand is busy with the little pucker in the crease of your ass.

The head of my penis kisses the lips of your vagina and your vagina swallows me whole. We begin to move in rhythm together and the juice from your vagina lubricates my penis as it almosts escapes before being swallowed up to my balls again and again.

Finally you reach around again and slip my hard penis out of your vagina and move it up just a little to your tight ass hole that has been relaxed and lubricated with my fingers. I gently push against the small opening and just when I think it won't enter, the head of my penis disappears in and you gasp with a little pain and a lot of pleasure. Slowly we work it until it is all the way in and you are enjoying the fullness of all my penis in your ass and I am enjoying the tight grip with which your ass holds me. I reach around and begin to massage your clit and finger your vagina.

We are as one body now. Joined together and united in a building orgasm. You have stopped making the salad and are holding on to the sink and using it to give you force and traccion as our energy builds. You have almost total control over me and you have almost lost control over yourself. Our rhythm is building in intensity and in speed.

Then when we cannot stand the pleasure anymore, our orgasms begin together. We both begin to come in a symphony of moans, pumpings, and squeals. The juice is dripping out of your vagina and ass hole. We cannot stop. We keep pumping and squeezing. Finally when all the liquid and all the emotion have drained out of our bodies, we separate and I set the table while you serve the salad.

Next comes washing the dishes. Are you ready? What do you want to do? Wash or dry? Please write and tell me.

plezzure4us@yahoo.com