Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Anal Stories
User Name
Password

Old 12-18-2002, 02:23 AM

Bisexual virgin sacrifice

T and I have been reading, writing, and talking about this for some time. We love what we see with C who we’ve seen online. Well, we send a few messages back and forth, and decide to take some time out of our winter here in January for some time in Australia, down under, so to speak, with C. We know that he’s an inexperienced, but dying to try, bisexual. T and I are both experienced bisexuals. I like virgins especially, as they are so appreciative. J We arrange a time when we can both get together, fly down that way together, meet C, enjoy the sights of Oz, and have a much as possible.

We get to our hotel and get settled in. I make the telephone call that C has given us for when we arrive. I tell him where we are. We agree to meet in the lounge of the hotel. C finds that I’m a short, curvy, graying redhead with green eyes and a nice smile with a great laugh. T is a tall thin man with Native American features, blue eyes, and brown hair, with a great laugh and a nice smile. I am delighted to note that C has a fair amount of fat on his body. I love someone with enough padding. Hey, I like being poked, but NOT with a bone and NOT in random places!!! We all sit down together and have a drink. C suggests a few touristy things we can do while we are there. Every other sentence that is said, I look at T and he at me, and we both crack up laughing. We are obviously just enjoying EVERYTHING. Even though there is my laugh and my smile, something about T has transfixed C’s attention. It’s partly his eyes, and partly his laugh. In a bit, C feels comfortable enough to laugh and smile with us. We’re both joking, and C notices that somehow, he and T are holding hands. This feels good!!! I look at you two guys and smile, and see that you two seem to be hitting it off pretty well. I suggest that we finish our drinks, and head up to our rooms, since everyone seems to have gotten comfortable with everybody else not being too weird in the wrong ways.

We go up to our room. It is comfortably warm in there. T suggests that we take our clothes off and get more comfortable. That sounds good to everyone, so almost immediately everyone is without clothing. Well, evidently, both guys are interested in what is going on, as evidenced by both T and C having erections. I see that things are a bit awkward, so I mention that we’ve all been comfortable sharing sexual intimacies online, so maybe we’d want to try them out in person. Nervously, C says that he’s never done anything with another person, much less two at once. I smile and say that as he already says that he’s bi, what could possibly be a better way to lose your virginity? I reach out my hand and touch C. As my preferences are for a larger sized partner with a little “meat” on his or her bones, C is closer to “my type” on that front. I touch and caress things as I encounter them… arms, chest, belly, thighs. Meanwhile, T sits down on C’s other side. C caresses T’s body at the same time, enjoying his dark, nearly hairless skin. He’s thin, but not unhealthily skinny. C is enjoying touching all parts of T, and T is very much enjoying having them gently touched. While C has never done this to another man before, it comes naturally as T’s body reacts very much like C’s. T reaches over and caresses my feminine body parts… cups each breast in his hand, caresses my back, and my belly, and my hips, and my thighs. Then, in passing, runs his hands between my legs and up to my clit, causing a strong moan from me. Since T started it now, J I’ll follow suit and do nearly the same to C. I place my hand on his firm erection, and the other on his balls, as I proceed to rub his penis and gently squeeze his balls. MMMMMMMMM. After doing this for awhile, I pull the foreskin back, lubricate my fingertip with the preseminal fluid, and rub it over the head, under the frenium (MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!), and around the ridge of the head. C takes his cue in turn from me, and does the same thing to T. Lick the fingertip, gather preseminal fluid, and rub it around the head and under the frenium. C is surprised as to how the head of T’s cock feels, as T is circumcised. It feels sort of… drier… than a circumcised one feels. Still, T’s continuous moans are letting C know that he is doing the right things. We’re all having fun, and C suggests that we switch directions, so that he can have a chance to play with a woman while being played with by a man. That sounds good to the rest of us. J I open my legs wider toward C, so he has no problems reaching into my pussy, or seeing what he’s doing. C looks into my shimmering pinkness between my legs, and touches them. I moan no matter what he does! I tell him then to lick his finger, and then rub it on my clit. I don’t want the hood pulled back on it, at least not now. C does what I ask, and I moan even louder! Then, I ask C to put a couple of fingers inside my vagina from the other hand. MMMMMMMMMM!!! I am being given one heck of a hand job, by someone who came with only years of study in the matter! I’m loving every second of it!
Old 12-18-2002, 02:24 AM

Meanwhile, T is giving a great deal to C. He’s got his very well moistened hand over the end of C’s cock, rubbing the head with one hand. With the other hand, he rubs the shaft. Then, he changes so the second hand is rubbing the balls and scrotum, and then periodically changes back and forth. Then… he slides one finger under the foreskin, stretching it lightly and gently, and SO CAREFULLY stimulating all of those nerves on the inside of the foreskin. MMMMMMMMMMM!!!

I keep T interested in continuing by giving him a hand job. I work a lot on his balls, rubbing them, gently squeezing them, and then rubbing the skin of his scrotum between 2 of my fingers. He moans a lot when I do this. I am rubbing a very well lubricated thumb on his phrenium. This excites him even more! We’re all enjoying this, but none of is gets enough this way. “Let’s all go to bed.”, T suggests. Eagerly, we all agree.

We are all laying in bed, with C in the middle, and all still playing to keep everyone interested. “What does anybody want?” C very eagerly says he wants everything that we can possibly do with him!!! T says that is a tall order, but we will certainly try. He wants to know the limits that C wants to put on it… is there anything he doesn’t want to do? C thinks, and other than things that have to do with torture or pain, there’s not much. He’d like to fuck and be fucked; he’d like to eat both of us and be eaten by both of us. T and I already know what those rules are, but feel we need to verbalize them for C: They are similar to C’s rules; we don’t want to hurt anyone but have fun and give and receive pleasure. The other thing we both insist upon is “safer sex” rules. Condoms are to be used for anal or vaginal intercourse. We insist on hygiene things too. Condoms are to be changed when going from person to person, or from anus to vagina. Rimming is just not a good idea for anyone. These all sound like reasonable rules that everybody can live with. We’ve got our own sex kit with lots of condoms and lots of lube and some toys. C brought a few of his own toys just in case.

“Ok, what do you want to do first?” “Well… I want to fuck and be fucked…” I say, “Ok, how about you fuck me?” C is very quickly on top of me and inside. I moan LOUDLY as he enters me. I’ve gotten excited enough that I am very wet and very tight. C is on top of me, and moving. T begins nibbling on C, exciting him even further. T is also getting quite excited. I reach up and give T a hand job. Pretty soon, T moves away from my reach. C is in for QUITE a surprise now. He feels T’s well lubricated finger entering his butt. AAAAAAH! “Are you ok? I didn’t hurt you, did I?” “No, but it was a surprise. It feels different when someone else does it than when I do it.” C continues to fuck my pussy, and I continue to cum. T gets out one of C’s toys, lubricates it, and tells C, “I’m going to put your dildo in your ass to relax your sphincter. Push out, and it won’t hurt. I’ll be gentle.” C does just as he is told, as T VERY gently slides the dildo into C’s ass. “How are you doing?” “It’s tight, it cramps a bit.” “I’ll give you a minute to loosen up. I want you to have the time of your life tonight!” C says that it’s ok now, so T starts moving the dildo in and out of C’s ass. C begins moaning, and moans louder and louder. T asks, “Would you like to have me fuck you?” “OH YES!!! I THOUGHT YOU’D NEVER ASK!!!” T puts on a condom, lubricates it well, C’s ass is well lubricated from the dildo, and T gently and easily slides his huge cock into C’s tight asshole, as C moans loudly. I look at C and ask how he’s doing. “WONDERFUL!!! It really does feel different having another person pleasuring me – either on my cock or my ass – than it does to do it myself. I’m fucking a pussy with my cock, and I’ve got a cock in my ass all at once. To think, this morning I was a virgin.” I smile and I just ask you to enjoy yourself. “Indeed I am!!!”

C is enjoying all of this. In what seems like no time at all, T is speeding up his thrusts in preparation for cumming. This intensifies the stimulation of C’s prostate, so C cums when T cums. I’ve cum plenty of times. We all get off of this stack. We both suggest to C that he go and clean himself up – wipe up, and wash up if he wants. Then, we can go back to doing something else.

T and I don’t wait. T immediately begins eating my pussy, and I am very happy to allow it! OOOOH GOD IT FEELS GOOD!!! C comes out of the bathroom, to be presented by this sight and sounds. C watches T and I have a good time for awhile, then finds himself again rising to the occasion. T looks up and sees him, and says, “Why don’t you join us?” C lays down next to us, and asks what anybody would like. T says, “You could either fuck my ass or you could fuck her ass. Which would you prefer? C thinks, and says, “I think I want you. I just got done fucking her. I’d like to fuck a guy too.” “Ok.” C puts a condom on, lubricates it, and gets near T’s ass. T gets up on all 4’s, with his head down to reach my pussy. T tells C that he won’t need to be quite as gentle with him, as it’s not his first time, but treat his ass like it’s as tender as it is. C is as gentle as he can be. He lubricates T’s ass, and fingers it. T moans, and indicates that he’s ready. C tentatively slides the end of his dick into T. T moans, and squeals, and nearly screams. He pushes his hips back to take all of C’s cock into his ass, deeply. T continues to moan and really enjoy himself. C, is not enjoying this quite so much. After all, C just came in my pussy. Still, he’s enjoying the idea of fucking a guy’s ass. C is quite aware of why T is moaning and squealing so loudly. C had his ass fucked, and knows of the exquisite feelings that are aroused. Everybody is now as turned on as we were the first time! It’s just lasting longer for the guys! In a bit, I ask T if he’ll fuck me too. He asks if I want to be fucked “front or back”. I think for a minute, and say, “back”. I lay on my stomach, T slides on a condom, lubes it very well, and gently slides into me, as I moan and squeal. “Do you like it?” I gasp out, “OH YES!!!!” C though, is essentially doing all of the work here. C pushes into T which in turn pushes T into me. I’m having a great time, even if I am getting crushed. J

We keep this up for a little while, and then C pulls out. T asks what’s wrong. C says nothing is “wrong”, but he’d like a few more variety of experiences. T and I look at one another. This seems like a pretty wide variety of experiences! C explains that he’d like to eat both of us, and be eaten, preferably by each of us. I smile, and say that one of the things I like in a threesome is to be fucked and eaten at the same time! I ask both guys if they’ll oblige me. Yes. T puts on a new condom, and has me sit on his lap. I’ve got my pussy stuffed with his huge dick. I spread my legs widely, and C puts his tongue on my clit. “OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM” This is WONDERFUL, guys! After about 15-20 minutes of this, C says, “Hey, my turn!” We rearrange positions, change condoms, and have C sit on T’s lap. This feels very different again, to be getting it by sitting on it. I put my head in C’s groin, and begin heavily breathing on C’s genitals. C is getting more and more excited by the second. I ask, “Would you like me to put my mouth on that?” “Oh yes!!!!” Tentatively, I begin flicking my tongue onto your cock as I continue titillating you with my breath. Then, all at once, I take the WHOLE THING deeply into my mouth and into my throat. I flick my tongue over the length of the bottom – over the frenium and the urethra. I pull it out, and flick up and down the length, then poke it with my tongue, then run my tongue all over the head. MMMMMMMMMMMMM, you say as I complete what I’d been threatening you with. I gently massage your balls with my hand. This goes very well for you.

T suggests that we change who is doing what again before either of you cum again. He wants to eat C. T and I exchange places, and takes C’s head into his mouth, licking it, then taking all of it. Not to be left out, I get out one of C’s toys and slide it into hi ass. I’ll fuck C’s ass as T sucks C’s dick. C is moaning and squealing his head off as we do this! I smile and ask how you like being fucked and eaten? “Very very nice!” We do that for awhile, then suggest that it’s T’s turn.

C puts on another clean condom. I put my mouth over T’s dick as C puts his cock up Tigger’s hot ass. Tigger is so darned big around that I can’t keep it in. I have to lick it from the outside, but if I keep my lips and tongue going around the head, and the underside of the head, and the ridge around the head, and up and down, it’ll be very nice anyway. J C is ecstatic again, to be having sex right now actively with a guy, and with both a man and a woman at once. Proof positive, especially for a first experience, of bisexuality, as much as C likes both. J T is getting very much into this threeway too, of having both a man in his ass and a woman on his cock. It takes a few minutes, but not long, before T yells, “OH YES! OH GOD! I’M CUMMING! AHHHH! AHHHHH!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!” T shoots a wad of jism into my throat, which I am delighted to swallow. C continues to fuck T for a minute or so. I figure he needs a little more stimulation, so I push one of my huge, DDD tits into his mouth. MMMM (muffle, muffle). I caress C’s chest with one hand, pinching the nipples lightly, as I caress his back with the other. Some combination of this must have turned C on enough so that C came with us.

We all go and wash up, then go back to collapsing together into a heap of a contented mass of contented jelly. Then, after we wake up… (another time)
Old 12-18-2002, 07:11 AM
I do naked cartwheels.

OMIGOD!!!!!

Now THAT'S one helluva story!!! Got me sooooo turned on!!!!!

Excellent!!

Wow............. such a horny story!

CasperTG

My Photos:
https://imgur.com/a/80hiRdm
Old 12-19-2002, 07:50 AM

We all awaken at about the same time. C and I are laying on our sides, facing the same direction. C is in the middle between T and I. I'm holding C in a "spoons" position, and cuddling him to me pretty tightly. T is laying on his side facing the opposite direction, so that T and C are face-to-face. T smiles, kisses C, and says, "Did you enjoy your nap?" "I've enjoyed *everything* so far!" T replies, "There is one thing that you said you wanted that we've left out. You haven't yet eaten me." I indicate that I'm awake with a soft caress. T says, "I'll go wash up." T goes off to the bathroom. Meanwhile, I work on turning C on, which is a very easy task! For one thing, it feels good to be held by another person, for another it feels good to be caressed, for a third, I start by touching nipples to get them hard, then I move my hand down to touch and rub C's semi-erect cock. It takes all of about 10 seconds of my focused touch for it to become fully erect. C moans as I do this. By now, T is out of the bathroom. He stands and watches me give C pleasure for awhile, masterbating himself as he watches. C looks up, and sees T fondling his huge cock. T says, "Do you want this?" "OH YES!" "Well, it's ready for you."

T gets back in bed, as high as he can be. C and I scoot down by the foot of the bed. I am still offering my stimulation to keep C turned on. C's mouth gets near T's cock, and although he's read and seen pictures, and even experienced it for himself from 2 different people earlier, he isn't sure just what to do or how. T says to do what he'd like. C gets started a little bit. I sit up, and now I give a few directions. I mention that T's cock is HUGE, and he may have trouble keeping in his mouth, although he's got the advantage of a larger jaw being a man. I tell him the real problem most people have when they give their first few blowjobs is to watch their teeth. It's no fun to be nicked with a tooth. So, the way to get around that is to cover the teeth with one's lips. Also, you can moisten the edge, and have a very firm ridge to use to pleasure him. I suggest that he work on the shaft with one hand, which will help guide it as well as control depth. I also mention that I know T likes his balls rubbed pretty firmly. I also mention that T is circumcised while C is not. That gets rid of a lot of the sensitive nerves in the foreskin, and the head itself is not quite as sensitive. However, on the good side, it's much easier to run your tongue all the way around the underside of the rim. I can see in both men's eyes, that they were greatful for this "pep talk" from me. Meanwhile, I keep giving C a handjob to keep him physically turned on. Mentally is NO problem in this whole situation! A little later, C is taking more and more of T into his mouth. I know what the problem is. :) T has 8 1/2 inches, and it's more than C can get into his mouth. I ask, "C, would you like to try deep throat?" C nods. I say, "What you've got to do then is to effectively swallow the head, and let yourself pull it out of the throat, and do it without gagging." I stop doing anything to C's genitalia, and pay attention to the blowjob between the two guys. C is trying very hard to guide T's cock farther and farther back into his throat. I take my hand and gently rub on the throat, to help stop the gag reflex. Yes, this makes it easier. When it gets farther back, I just say, "Swallow". C swallow's T's head, and has *all* of T's cock in his mouth. "Now, take it out a bit, and slowly." C follows my instructions again. He goes back to licking T's head, and then does it again. Once again, I use my hands to stop the gag reflex. This time goes very easily. C does it again, and again. Soon, he doesn't need me.

Meanwhile, T is *really* enjoying this, and enjoying all of this. He's starting to understand why I like virgins; once you show one how to do these things, they just really enjoy it so darned much! T is running his hands through C's hair, in affectionate appreciation for the pleasure he's recieving.

I've gone to pleasuring T while C is eating him. First, I lick and suck on his nipples, to enhance the pleasure he's getting that way. Then, I get out one of his dildos, and slide it into T's ass gently. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Soon, I am manually fucking T as C is eating him. C is rubbing his cock and his balls, and I am gently squeezing his ass as I fuck it with the other. "OHHHHH! I'm going to cum!!!" With that, C pulls T's cock into the front of his mouth, and licks the frenium back and forth with his tongue, as he squeezes his balls. "OOOOOOOHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", T shouts as he squirts his jism into C's mouth. For the first time, C has the taste of another man's semen on his tongue. It's not a *bad* taste, just a unique one.

At this point, we all agree that we're hungry. C has some ideas on where to take us. We get cleaned up before we go though. Then, dressed. I make it a point to hang the "please make up room now" sign as we leave.

We go out for a nice dinner, although not too much.

We get back, and the room is nicely made up, with clean sheets. That's most of what I wanted. :) The room is quite warm now. It was hot outdoors, so I suggest that we all take a shower before doing anything else. It's a big shower, but it's definitely tight for 3 of us. We manage somehow, all washing all sorts of private parts of one another. After all, we all know that "somebody" might want to eat off of those. <LOL>

We get out. As we're drying off, T and I are giving one another a mischevious look. C wonders what we have in mind. I sort of read his mind, and assure him that he's going to LOVE what's next! He wants to know more, and all I'll say is that he's got some pure pleasure in store for him.

We all get into the nice, clean, big bed. We get C to lay in the middle on his stomach, with me on C's right side and T on C's left. T gives C some reassurance that we're not going to do anything "kinky"; we're into "straight" pleasure! Neither is he going to fuck him if he doesn't know what's coming. T lays down next to C and gives him a soft, affectionate kiss. "You've been great." I go in the bathroom and get a washcloth, and gently and thoroughly wash C's feet, then pat them dry. I put the towels away, and come back with 2 glasses of water; one for T one for myself.

T and I are up on hour hands and knees, on either side of C. In unison, T and I begin licking C's toes, and gently sucking them, being careful not to tickle anything. OOOOOH, is this an exquisite feeling! We continue this, and down the arch of the feet on our respective sides, then on and over the ankle, then up the leg. We spend extra time paying special attention to the backs of the knees, which are so intensely sensitive. Then, we continue going back up the thigh, up to the bottom of the buttocks. We spend a little more time at that fold of skin as well. C is softly moaning throughout all of this. In tandum, we both lick our respective butt cheeks, but following our statement from earlier, no rimming or the like. We periodically stop for a second and take a drink of water. We continue licking our way up C's back. C seems incredibly fond of having one of us lick *right* up the spinal column! I do that, and listen to the moans. We get up the back, and up to the neck. C really moans as we are licking *both* sides of his neck. So, we spend some extra time there, and then go and lick our way down the shoulders and the back of the arms to the elbows.

I ask C to turn over. I tell him to roll over toward me, as I put both of my hands on the opposite side, and T puts both of his hands there too. C begins rolling, and T and I help to make this VERY easy to do. I want to keep C as comfortable as possible!

"MMMMMM You guys are fantastic!", C says. T and I both come up to C's face, and at the same time all share a 3-way kiss. C looks, and can see T and I lovingly exchanging caresses as well. "We're all enjoying this about equally."

We go back down to C's feet. Again, we suck on C's toes, and get some more intense moans. We lick up the top of the foot, over the ankle, over the shin, over the knee, and up to the groan. We pause, and pay special attention with our tongues to the top of the leg. C moans, and is eagerly anticipating where we'll go next. He assumes we'll lick his cock. But, alas, he's wrong.

We each take the hand on our respective side, and begin by licking each of the fingers, and sucking it, and between them, then licking the palm, and the wrist. C is loudly moaning through this, as the hands are very sensitive. I first lick the top of the arm up to the elbow. T follow's suit. Then, we begin at the wrist, lick that for a bit, and then lick the under part of the arm, to the elbow joint. This skin is VERY sensitive, and C is moaning in pure pleasure now. We continue on the under side of the arm, licking our way up to the armpits, and continuing to lick the armpits. C squeals as we do this, because the armpits are VERY sensitive! From there, we lick our way up to the throat, and as throats too are quite sensitive, C is vocally announcing that he enjoys our tongues on his throat to. But, we have to move on. We lick our way down over C's chest, and take a nipple in each of our mouths, and suck on it, and suck it hard. OOOOOOOOOOO!!! After they're hard, we flick them with our tongues. C is wondering how T and I manage to stay so coordinated throughout all of this, but ultimately doesn't care, as it's giving SO MUCH pleasure.
Old 12-20-2002, 09:26 AM

We spend awhile licking C's breasts. After we're done with the nipples, we lick down a ways to the milk ducts (yes, men have them too :) ), and FIRMLY with our tongues lick those, and press on them. MMMMMMMMMMMMM We continue down, over the lower chest, and over the ribs, then over and down the sides. We lick over the whole belly, including the belly button. That feels a bit weird, but it's a good kind of weird. We slow up the pace, and SLOWLY make our way down to C's groin. C is very VERY hard, in anticipation of this fantastic ending. C has been hard for awhile, but now he's become rock-hard. We both have our heads on C's thighs, lightly breathing toward his woody. This is being very exciting in itself. We both go toward the head, and are both licking our respective sides of it. OMG! AHHHHHH! We run both of our tongues under the ridge, toward the top, then around again toward the frenium. C watches what we are doing to him, while feeling it all
Old 12-20-2002, 09:33 AM

We get to the absolute bottom, and T and I kiss with out tongues in each other's mouths, while we both have C's cock intertwined with both of our tongues. MMMMMMMM!!! T has gotten quite hard throughout this too, and I am getting very excited too. As it's now a possibility, C puts one hand on T's cock, giving him a hand job, and one hand on my pussy giving me a hand job. OOOOOOH! T and I are still both giving C his double-headed blowjob. Now though, T puts his mouth over the end of C's dick. I lick the shaft of C's dick. T is delightfully using his tongue over the head of C's cock, getting C even MORE excited than he already is, if that is possible. Meanwhile, I use a finger to press behind C's balls to stimulate the prostate at the same time. T has his hand on C's balls, to further excite him. Yet, both T and I are guaging C's responses, to keep him JUST BELOW THE THRESHOLD of orgasm. Those feelings are wonderful! We remain in this way, using C as the "focal point" of our MMF 3some.
Old 12-22-2002, 11:51 AM

After quite awhile of keeping one another at the threshold of orgasm, we all get up and decide to stop this for awhile. We each jump in the shower, briefly, to wash of the sweat. Then, we go out and have an Italian meal of linguine alfredo. We take our time with this, and just enjoy one another's company, this time with our clothes on. :)

We return to the hotel, and all look around as if to ask, "now what?" T says that he'd like to watch some action between C and me. We all get our clothes off, participant or not. I think for a second, and I've got a nice idea. I tell C to lay down on his back. I lay down next to him, and just lightly caress his body, with one of my large breasts over his chest. He begins softly moaning, then reaches over to fondle my pussy with his hand. As I progress, my hand spends more and more of its time on C's dick, bringing it back up to attention. As he didn't cum in our last long round of sexual play, he is easy to bring back "to life", so to speak. He gets hard, so it's time to really start. I get on top of him, and lower my wet pussy over his cock, plunging it in as deeply as possible. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM We are both moaning loudly from the pleasure in this! I am fucking C, woman on top. He takes my breasts in each hand, squeezes them, rubs them, massages them. I am loving this. Then, I lower my body on C's, and put both of my arms around C, in a hug. MMMMMMMMM, as the closeness combined with the physical pleasure is wonderful too. C hugs me around the shoulders in return. I continue to fuck C, woman on top, like this. I tell him then that this is not where this is going to end up. I tell him that I am going to sit upright, and I want him to sit up with me, and to keep holding me. I'll pull him up, especially if he helps. "Are you ready? 1, 2, 3. I sit up, he sits up. This is awkward for C, but I'm strong enough to pull him up with us both holding on. When he's up, I move my legs around so they're crossed behind his back.

Now... we can look into each other's faces and one another's eyes, as we slowly rock each other, and cause him to move in and out of me. All 4 of our hands are now free for holding and caressing. We do plenty of that, to any skin or other body parts, such as breasts, that are available. I'm sufficiently turned on that all of my skin is so wonderfully sensitive, that I moan and shudder with every new light touch. I run my fingers through C's hair, which he seems to very much enjoy, and reciprocate it as well. This position just allows for so much intimacy that it's almost astounding!

Meanwhile, T is watching us from the other side of the room. He's getting hard himself, but seems to have taken matters into his own hand. :) He is obviously enjoying himself. We both smile at him.

The next thing we know, there is a flash of light! It seems that T has just taken a picture of us with his digital camera! We were surprised, but no one is objecting one bit. He takes a few more. T explains that he thinks we would all like some souveniers. C begins to have a little bit of a kick out of the idea of having pictures of this, to "prove" that he's not a virgin. C only takes some of them though, then comes back over to us. T gets behind me, and begins touching, holding, and fondling my breasts and my ass which is sort of in mid-air. I moan even louder from this. I begin to feel a massive, powerful erection poking into my back. I'm still looking at C, admiring all parts of his body with my eyes and with my hands. T puts his mouth up to my ear and asks, "Would you like for me to fuck your ass, Baby?" "MMMMHMMMM!!!" T puts on a condom, nicely lubes it, fingers my ass with a well-lubed finger, and very gently slides his 8 1/2" dick into my ass. I let out a moan, that is difficult to tell if it's from pain or pleasure. However, C can very clearly tell that I had an orgasm right when he went in, so pleasure seems to be the most reasonable explanation. T puts his arms around me as well, so that when I rock forward to have C enter me, I pull away from him. When I rock backward to have C pull out of me, I'm pushing T inside me deeper. Both men can feel the other's cock inside my body right next to theirs. This is exciting for them too, to have their cocks fucking each other.

This also continues for some time. Very soon though, the two men are caressing one another around me, although at the same time hugging me to both of them. I have a lot of orgasms from this double penetration. There is enough stimulation to keep both guys going, and it's definitely an exciting situation for both. T suggests then that we get into a "screw sandwich", with C on the bottom, me in the middle, and him on top, and get into some orgasmic excitement for the two men. I lay C back down, in the same manner we sat him up. I lower my body onto C's cock, and away from T's. Then, I raise my body from C's cock and have T's penetrate me deeply. Over and over. C is raising his hips, but cannot do much. T is actively fucking my ass as I do all of this. T is managing to synchronize his orgasm with C's. There's no point synchronizing with me really, as I have so many. Finally, both men start moaning louder and louder. I get more and more excited from listening to them. Both of them moan and literally scream at the same time, both shooting their load into me. They can feel one another cum at the same time, and everyone can feel everyone else's orgasmic pulses. Initially, T falls into a heap on top of me, but I soon turn us all on our sides, to doze off into a nice nap from this... T and I in spoons, and C and I holding each other face-to-face.
Old 12-22-2002, 02:55 PM
Failed voyeur*

Send a message via Yahoo to T-S
seriously steaming hot story Liz
Old 12-28-2002, 07:09 PM
Magic Tongue

Send a message via ICQ to popper70
wow

my goodness what a hot storry. it was really great fun readin' it.

f'x

Some (privat?) photos:

Our 3-Some-------------------------------- My Blue Toy
Bathing Time
Some of our toys
Body Pix
Tequilla
Shaving
Bubble Butt --> A soapy Ass
Tub-Shave
Old 01-05-2003, 06:49 PM

LizH