Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Anal Stories
User Name
Password

Old 12-02-2002, 06:53 AM
Passion & Power

Send a message via MSN to Glyndwr Send a message via Yahoo to Glyndwr
Debbie's Birthday Surprise

My thanks, in advance, to a pixies regular who provided me with a lot of ideas for this tale.

"Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to Debbie
Happy Birthday to Youuuuuuu"

The raucous voices rang out over the general hubbub of the bar. Sat in the booth were a motley collection of ladies who had become friends through attending night classes at college, and each one was here tonight to help Debbie celebrate her birthday. On the table in front of them were partially drunk bottles of champagne, cocktail glasses and torn wrapping paper. Debbie's birthday gifts were being passed around the table, the bullwhip and a vibrator were the cause of many lewd comments and much hilarity. The venue for the party was a Country & Western theme bar where the waiters all wore full cowboy regalia, from stetsons right down to spurs. One of the waiters was approaching the table carrying a cake on top of which were 3 candles burning brightly. As he reached the table one of the group called out
"Blow them out and make a wish".

Debbie stood up and leant forward, the heavy fall of her breasts in the low cut blouse produced a cleavage that, for as long as she could remember, men had wanted to dive into. Taking a deep breath and then exhaling, the flames flickered momentarily and then extinguished. Before she could sit down a booming rhythmic beat started up in the bar, she recognised the tune by Joan Jett as "I Love Rock 'n' Roll". Then she noticed that the waiter was now grinning and grinding his pelvis in time with the music. She also noticed that the rest of her group were cheering and whooping. Debbie looked across the booth and saw Tina, with a huge grin on her face, mouth the words "Happy Birthday".

The waiter/stripper held out his hand to Debbie and pulled her from her seat before guiding her to sit on the edge of the table. With the pounding beat, the cheering girls and the effects of the already consumed champagne Debbie was starting to feel a little light headed. The stripper pushed her knees apart and began gyrating his hips up and down her legs, running his fingers up her calf, past her knee and under her skirt before removing them again. His hands went up to the collar of his checked shirt and slowly pulled apart, the first popper gave way, then the next, followed by a third. Debbie could see his chest, tanned well defined muscles rippled as he moved. The fourth and fifth poppers gave way almost simultaneously revealing his sculpted abdomen, his torso smooth and glistening with a light film of oil. Coincidental with a downbeat he shook off his shirt and taking Debbie's hand rubbed it across his bare chest. At first she was more than a little self-conscious but buoyed by the calls of encouragement Debbie made the most of the opportunity caressing the muscular frame dancing in front of her.

Disappointingly her birthday present moved away, however he only went as far as the cake, taking a large handful he smeared the creamy confection across his chest then turned back to her. She watched as he 'bumped' close to her, parts of cake falling to the floor, other stickier bits clinging to his body. When he came back in front of her he reached forward placing a hand either side of her head, then he pulled her face towards him. She felt his muscles against her forehead and smelt his aroma, cologne and cake mixing in her nostrils, she flicked out her tongue tasting the cream cake topping mingling with his body oil. Loud cheers filled her ears as she became bolder and lapped a large blob of cream off a hard light brown nipple, she could hear Suzy urging her to move downwards. She slowly licked along a rib dropping her head gradually until as she reached his navel he snatched his body away from her. As she looked up she saw his green eyes twinkle before another handful of cake was dispensed. This time it landed in her semi-exposed cleavage, the cake was quickly followed by the stripper's head, she could feel him pressing into her bosom, tongue lapping at the cake, his hands cupping her full breasts pushing them up, his thumbs brushing across her nipples teasing them to erection. She could feel his hot breath on her skin and his warm hands massaging her soft flesh. Suddenly he stopped and stood up, turning with his back to her he started to sway back and forth. Slowing down he bent forward at the waist, she could see his hands push back between his legs and grab the back of his denim jeans. Swiftly he stood upright, the sound of velcro tearing coincided with the jeans disappearing off his legs and carving an arc through the air, landing in a heap a few feet away. Debbie was now facing a smooth firm ass in a pair of leather chaps, a thin line of material indicated he was also wearing a thong. From the look on Tina's face Debbie knew that the view from the front must be just as good. Although she hadn't thought the noise could get any louder, as the stripper gradually swivelled back to face her each lady in the group caught a glimpse of the bulging thong, and the decibel level went through the roof.

I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul

Old 12-02-2002, 06:54 AM
Passion & Power

The moment he was back in her line of sight she gasped, the thong was struggling to contain what looked like a baby elephant's trunk holding an apple. Above the waistband she could make out a deep pink protrusion with an open hole that she was sure winked at her. All propriety slipped from her mind as she knew she had to have this guy. Stepping up to her he started rubbing his bulge against her tits, his hands dug into her blouse pulling the ivory coloured mounds free from Debbie's bra and into the open, she moved her hands to his groin feeling the stiff ramrod between his legs and tugging down the front of the thong. Becoming braver she pulled him to her and pressed his cock between her breasts, the remnants of the cake squelching between their bodies as he began to fuck her tits. On each upward stroke the top of his cock was reaching the level of Debbie's chin and she flicked out her tongue to catch the crumbs of cake resting on the shining purple helmet, as she licked she noticed with each stroke the tip was becoming stickier as drops of pre-cum oozed from the end. She could feel his hand moving back up her leg again, up over her inner thigh, pressing into the growing damp patch on her panties. The searching fingers pulled aside the fabric covering her pussy and she shuddered as a finger slipped easily between her lips. The motion of his finger mimicked the movement of his shaft between her breasts gaining in speed as his hips bucked quicker against her chest. The shouts from the group had subsided to hoarse whispers urging them both on. He slowed his thrusting and moved back from her position. Standing in front of her he offered her both hands outstretched, she reached out to clasp them and he pulled her to her feet. Unsure of what was happening Debbie followed his lead as he turned her so his back was to him and she could feel the large swelling pushing against her buttocks. Gently he moved her forward again and then as he eased up the hem of her skirt and slid down her panties, he bent her over the table onto her elbows.

While she was bending she could see some of the faces round the table, the look of lust on Angela's features nearly caused Debbie to giggle but the slow stretching sensation of her ass being entered by something huge threw the thought from her mind. She had never had a feeling like this before, her ass kept filling with cock and unable to stop she groaned long and low. Her eyes closed as he buried his entire length inside her, it was an incredible experience almost bordering on pain. Once he had sheathed his cock up to it's hilt he slid it out almost to the end and then eased it back in again. Time after time he continued, building a rhythm, Debbie was virtually helpless, the stripper had taken her breath away and she could hardly move. Along the folds of her pussy she could feel a hand start to move, the guy's hands were both on her hips pulling her back onto his pistoning cock, she realised it had to be one of her friend's hands. By now the expert fingers had sought out her clit and were manipulating the swollen bud making her squirm on the table, a long slender finger slipped passed her outer lips and meandered it's way deeper into her. In her head she could hear guttural moans getting stronger as the heat in her loins built up. The expert digit had found the soft fleshy spot up deep inside her wet, warm walls and was rubbing it in time with a thumb on Debbie's clit. The first pang of orgasm was like a flash of lightning behind her eyes coinciding with a loud scream, she recognised the animal like noises as her own but could not contain them as another wave of pleasure crashed over her. The stripper had now built up a full head of steam and was fucking her with a wild desperation, suddenly his whole body stiffened and he impaled her with an erection that was pulsating and ejaculating his cum deep up her ass.
"Ohhhh yeessss" he groaned as his buttocks clenched tightly together, forcing more sticky fluid into her, at the same time the kneading of her clit took Debbie over the edge into a full, exhilarating climax. Her legs shook with the intensity of her orgasm and the muscles of her ass closed tight on the cock inside her gripping it firmly as she rode out the flood of lust and sex.

When her muscles relaxed she felt the stripper pull out of her, his cock undulating like an uncoiling snake, he pulled her dress down over her ass and tugged her to her feet before spinning her around and planting a large wet kiss firmly on her mouth. Around the table all the ladies were applauding and cheering, Debbie tried to see if anyone had fingers that were glistening with her cum but everything was still a little blurred. She smiled broadly as once again she heard….

"Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to Debbie
Happy Birthday to Youuuuuuu"

Old 12-02-2002, 12:42 PM
Learning to talk sexy

Great new story Glyndwr!!!! very hot!
Old 12-02-2002, 02:55 PM
Registered Dork

Got to love birthdays!

One of my favorites Glyndwr! :D
Old 12-02-2002, 03:53 PM
~figment of imagination~

Damn now that is what I call a HAPPY Birthday. Very sexy story indeed. Ty!
-Summer :D
~ me! ~
Old 12-02-2002, 06:23 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
I can think of no better pressie...... unless of course, it was a sexy Welsh man with flashing green eyes prepared to make my desires reality.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 12-02-2002, 09:44 PM

Location: Second star of the Right...straight on 'til morning
Send a message via Yahoo to Sea Chelle
Smiles wickedly....My birthday's only a few months away...maybe if i start hinting to my friends now...

Wonderfully dirty, erotic, and fun. thanks for the new story!!
Old 12-03-2002, 11:07 AM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!! Fantastic Story!!

Loved it!!!!

So happy to see you're back, Glyndwr!!! You have been missed!!
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 12-03-2002, 10:45 PM
Princess Domeeveryway

Send a message via Yahoo to vampeyes
OH my what a way to eat a birthday cake!!!!!!!!! I know what I am gonna wish for when I blow out the candles next year!! AWESOME story Glyndwr

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses
Old 12-04-2002, 08:06 AM
Passion & Power

fzzy - Thanks

RG - TY for all your generous comments

Summer - Glad you enjoyed it

Lilith - I'm still looking for a crate big enough and a long length of ribbon

Sea Chelle - "Strippergram for Chelle, Strippergram for Chelle"

SS - TY. I've missed being here so regularly

Vampeyes - With all this interest I may have to start up a restaurant franchise