Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Anal Stories
User Name
Password

Old 11-06-2002, 11:06 AM

Story for a friend

I wrote this story for a couple who had similar fantasies, thought I'd let others read it too.

Do you ever wonder what happens as you are playing with your pc and your wife looks over your shoulder.

Today Danny has come round, he is interested in the sites you visit. You power up the pc and I stand next to your wife as we wait for you to get on to the site you are going to show us.

We see the site open up, I slip my hand around your wifes waist, she looks at me and smiles, you are busy telling us about how hot the site is and what we are going to see, your eyes never leave the screen.

You click and press the buttons, a picture of your wife pops up, you point out the comments others have made.

I slide my hand over your wifes back and ass, letting my fingers touch her bare thigh, your wife shudders as my hand works its way up the inside of her thigh, stroking and rubbing all the way, reaching higher and higher up her skirt.

You flick to another picture, more comments from unseen viewers, you tell us how hot it makes you. My fingers rub your wifes panties, they are wet already, she moves her hips slowly trying not to alert you. But you are really enthusing about the pics, you show us one of a man wanking over your wifes pic, his come squirting over the pic.
‘I bet that gives you a hard on ‘ I say as my fingers slip inside your wifes panties and rub her soaking cunt, your wife groans but recovers and talks to you before turn around, she has her hand on your shoulder to keep her steady as my fingers work in and out of her hot wet cunt. Her other hand rubs the front of my trousers feeling my big cock bulging inside.

You flick back to a great pic of your wife sucking a big cock, there are lots of comments there all wanting to have your wife do that to them.
‘This is great’ you say.
‘Mmmm I agree it is fantastic’ I say as your wifes hand slips inside my trousers and I feel her fingers touch my hot cock and my fingers work on your wifes clit.
‘Oooooh it is Mmmmm Ooooh great’ gasps your wife.
‘I want you to get your cock out and play with it now’ I tell you, we are going to watch you wank at your wifes pictures.

You turn around surprised at my sudden words, and as you do your wifes fingers bring me to orgasm my come spurting out over her hands and your face and shirt, ‘I said get out your cock and wank at the pictures but clean this up first’.
You look shocked but lick the come from your face and your wifes hands, ‘Now my cock Wimp, lick it clean’.
Your wife rubs my cock as you lick and suck off the come, your wife gasps and comes at the site of you being told what to do and my fingers rubbing her soaking cunt.

I swivel the chair around and sit in it, ‘You get us more pics to look at to get us hot while your wife gets truly filled up. Your wife stands in front of me and I grab and fondle her tits, twisting and tweaking the nipples to hard buds, your wife groans and rubs my cock.
She slides down on my cock, sighing as the full long length slips inside her, I grab her ass and pull her onto me, we bounce up and down on the chair, groaning and gasping.

‘Get over her wimp, bend over and touch your toes.
We both look at your bare ass and reach out to pinch it and rub the tight hole, your wife reaches over and hands me her dildo, ‘fuck him with that’ she says.
‘Your little ass is going to be stretched while I fuck your wife wimp’ I say as I start to press the dildo inside you, tell me you want it. ‘Oh please fuck me Danny, I want to feel you fuck my ass with that big rubber cock’, Your wife is getting so wet as the dildo sinks into your ass hole, she grabs my shoulders, her tits bounce against me and she rubs herself hard on my cock, ‘Oh Danny you are so big, you fill me right up, fill me with your white seed, come in me’

‘I am going to fill you, and your husband wimp, look at the big pink dildo fucking his ass, we pull you towards us and start to lick and kiss your balls and ass as the dildo sticks out of you, I grab your cock and wank it hard, your wife rubs her clit against my cock and we all groan loudly, your wife gasps that she is coming, I feel my come exploding into your wifes cunt and I feel your come running over my hand.

We are gasping, I tell you to lick my come from you wifes cunt and as you do I lick the come from your cock.

You then lick my cock clean and the dildo that I have pulled out of your ass. ‘Put on your wifes panties, she has made them wet, I want to have your come on them too’.
Your wife sits in the chair and I kneel in front of her, I put her legs over my shoulders and start to lick her lovely soaking cunt. ‘Get your camera out wimp, lets see some pictures that will really turn things on’ I grab and rub your wifes tits as my tongue dives in and out of her pussy, you shot me as my tongue slides over her wet hot and hard clit, I feel your wife shudder over and over. I dip my fingers inside your wifes cunt and rub her juices all over her breasts, they start to shine in the light as you take more pictures.

‘Later you will feel my hard cock inside your ass, but you may have to bag for it as your wife wants me to fill her ass too, who is it to be first?’