Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Anal Stories
User Name
Password

Old 11-13-2003, 10:41 AM

Aphrodite in the 21st Century: Part 1, The Initiation

It is a well known fact that marriage can become boring after some years, and Lynne and I were no exception. We were fortunate to have the services of Andrea, a therapist in the town of Glastonbury in Southern England. This is a fascinating place where the mysteries of Aphrodite are being rediscovered. When we met Andrea for an initial interview I noticed that she was an attractive woman, although the wrinkles on her face indicated that she might be about 50 years old. She asked us to attend the Marital Support Centre for a day, from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. We had to sign a form in which we undertook to be completely obedient to the therapist during the day. Andrea explained to us that we would not be asked to do anything illegal, but the therapy would involve exploring every kind of sexual activity. We were not allowed to touch the therapists unless specifically ordered to do, but obviously the therapy would require them to use their hand and other parts of their bodies on us. We would need to abstain from all sexual activity for 10 days prior to the day. "Why 10?", I asked. Andrea answered with a chuckle, "We know from experience, Rob, that for 40-year-olds like you that's about the longest you can go without a surreptitious wank! We want you both to be sexually at your peak when you arrive."
I was indeed at my peak when we arrived there on a warm spring day, in fact my balls were uncomfortably full and heavy. Andrea introduced us to Jane, the student therapist who would be working with her on our case. Jane was a stunning girl, so slim as to be almost boyish. She looked very young, but I assumed that she had just reached the legal age of 18. While Jane looked pert in a starched white uniform, Andrea wore a flowing white robe with gold embroidery, as befitted her role of a priestess of Aphrodite. Andrea explained to us that this was Jane's first case and we would have to be patient if she showed a lack of experience. We were ushered into the "warming-up room", a sunny room with a armchairs and a large picture window. This window looked over a valley and we were assured that nobody would be able to look in. In the middle of the room were two couches, like massage tables but lower, and next to them was a tub of warm water. There was a pot of tea ready, and Andrea said, "Lynne and I will make ourselves comfortable, but Rob and Jane will need to earn their tea this morning. Jane has never seen a man masturbate, and I know that after 10 days Rob must be ready for a good wank. Jane, please undress him."
When I was naked I was told to get on the couch on my hands and knees. Andrea now instructed Jane, " One of the basic lessons of sexuality you need to learn, love, is that slow is more, the slower the build-up the more intense the orgasm. I will now start the stop-watch and you must try to make Rob last for 60 minutes before he has his first climax." Jane awkwardly reached for my penis, but Andrea stopped her. "No love, the next lesson for you is that men are far too focussed on their penises, and none too clean around there either. The first step is to wash his genitals and anal region." Jane told me to get into the tub where she soaped my penis balls and bum, paying special attention to the anal crack. As the reader might imagine, I was now sporting a raging hard-on, and the Priestess saw that I was close to the edge. "Now now, Rob, you've only had Jane's attentions for 15 minutes, and you are already going to descrate my shrine." My ardour diminished as I heard her stern voice. "Go and make some more tea for us", she ordered.
Jane showed me the way to the kitchen, where a man and two women were engaged in preparing lunch for the community. They sniggered as they saw my nakedness. I returned after 10 minutes with a pot of tea, but was not allowed to drink any. Jane also sat down and observed me while I returned to my humiliating position on the couch. My penis shrank as I felt that nobody was showing any sexual interest in me. Now 30 minutes had passed and Jane asked the Priestess what she should do next. I was ordered to lie on my back. The Priestess gave instructions for my initiation into her mysteries: "Jane and Lynne, now approach Rob on either side and lick and suck his nipples as if they were clitorises." I thought this was one further humiliation, but as the lovely mouths began doing their work I felt the ecstacy coming on. I felt totally at the mercy of these three women. After what seemed like an eternity, the Priestess again intoned in a voice which all would obey, "That is enough, now Rob get off the couch and kneel before me. Jane, you will now see how a man brings himself off. Hold this crystal goblet to collect the precious fluid. Lynne, stroke his anal crack to help him with his initiation. Rob, keep looking into my eyes until you have spurted your last drop." I felt the love and power of the Priestess radiating into my eyes, and the sexual ecstacy was building into a crescendo, but the final release eluded me. I could not restrain the moans which rose from my throat. The Priestess, seeing my extremity, gave Lynne the final instruction: "Lick your finger, insert it into Rob's back passage and search for his prostate gland. " As I felt the beloved finger insistently pressing on my G-spot all the inhibitions of 40 years broke as if a dam was bursting under the pressure of flood water, my moans became a scream, Jane expertly caught the fluid in the goblet, and I just saw it overflowing before I passed out at the feet of the Priestess. Lynne later told me that the three women had drunk the fluid while I slept the sleep of ecstacy.