Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-02-2005, 04:08 PM
waiting waiting waiting

Send a message via Yahoo to meanwhile
curious anal novice

I will not bore anyone with personal details: just to say that I have been apart from SO for some time, expecting reunion soon, but it is still yet to be. It will not be surprising that during this time my sole sexual outlet is masturbation. I have off and on been curious about anal play but never experimented with Toys. What I would be interested in is something that could be worn, say, while sitting here, writing, walking around, etc, without causing internal damage, yet give that extra sensation. In my ignorance I went ahead and ordered some beginner-type anal beads but I have a feeling that is not the way to go - fun as they sound to be - or I should have ordered a better type. Any advice on this is much appreciated.
Old 03-02-2005, 04:27 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
a plug may be a better choice for what you describe but for the initial playing I think beads are a great choice

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 03-02-2005, 04:27 PM
Manwhore

I would suggest a butt plug. There are several different sizes and they can definitely be inserted and 'worn' for awhile. I wouldn't suggest hours, but lube one up and walk, sit, play for 10-15 minutes to start with and see how it goes. If it's working out, maybe try 30-45 minutes. Good luck... and please keep us posted on how it's going.

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these
Old 03-02-2005, 04:57 PM
waiting waiting waiting

So then get started with the beads (should be here tomorrow or the next day) and then get a plug on the way... I've sort of lived in a cave regarding such things as Toys - never thought they would appeal but I find the interest "growing" but there's so much out there!
Thanks... you really want to know the outcum?
Old 03-02-2005, 05:09 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Sure, in fact photographic evidence would be even better

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 03-02-2005, 05:15 PM
waiting waiting waiting

Well - that could get interesting too, couldn't it?
But you know I'm really shy about that kind of thing.
Yet Lilith is in charge here.
What about picturesque words?
Old 03-02-2005, 07:11 PM
Pixies Roving Ranger

Send a message via MSN to Ranger1930
My advice..

Would have to include close personal supervision and assistence.. One must be sure they are doing it properly to maximize the sensation.. You should also find someone that can watch and offer pointers.. my suggestion would be myself =)

hehe but on a side note.. aqua makes a good point first use the anal beads to see how it feels.. now.. depending ont he size of the plug you might want to use your efingers for a bit to help stretch and relax the muscle before you try to work it in..
Old 03-02-2005, 08:40 PM
pixie of the wood

Send a message via Yahoo to wyndhy
personally, i prefer picturesque prose to provocative photos of our pixie profligates

it's prolly obvious but no-one's said it yet so....

*singing to three blind mice*
LUBE, LUBE, LUBE! don't forget the lube...

(have fun )

The forest would be very quiet if no other birds sang than those who sing the best * Henry van Dyke

some fairly sordid tales, rambles, and anecdotes
Hypothetically Speaking * Something More * Cammy Interrupted * An Experimental Vacation * Masked * so..damn..hot * Thank You * My toy, his idea * no.19 Maple Lane * I Have A Surprise For You * Yesterday * In a Quiet Kitchen * help me decide * untitled prose * more untitled prose
Old 03-02-2005, 09:26 PM
waiting waiting waiting

Pixie's is perhaps a perfect place to post play by play or post-play progress. What about pre-play?
I kind of want to masturbate to ejaculation now - right now, tonight. But I also like the idea of waiting, the delivery should be tomorrow - the beads - but it could be yet another day. Been cyber-browsing for the plug. It seems necessary.
This is very exciting. You all are so understanding and helpful. I was a bit embarrassed at first to even post this piece.
Old 03-02-2005, 09:52 PM
pixie of the wood

Quote:
Originally Posted by meanwhile
...I kind of want to masturbate to ejaculation now - right now, tonight. But I also like the idea of waiting, the delivery should be tomorrow - the beads - but it could be yet another day...

i'm serious about the writing though. i've written about personal/actual experiences and it can be just as thrilling as posting pictures...more so for me, actually.

edit-----------
one more thing i just recently did what you are about to do and trust me...you'll have fun. endless, mindless fun :devilish:

The forest would be very quiet if no other birds sang than those who sing the best * Henry van Dyke

Hypothetically Speaking * Something More * Cammy Interrupted * An Experimental Vacation * Masked * so..damn..hot * Thank You * My toy, his idea * no.19 Maple Lane * I Have A Surprise For You * Yesterday * In a Quiet Kitchen * help me decide * untitled prose * more untitled prose
Old 03-02-2005, 10:06 PM
waiting waiting waiting

what exactly did you do if you don't mind my prying for specifics?
You mean about the beads? or something else?
I think I'll try to wait until the package arrives. Maybe just bring things close to the cum but keep holding off.
Would a posting of one's first anal bead experience go here or in the story section? And then the plug as a sequel?
Old 03-03-2005, 08:42 PM
pixie of the wood

i did what you wanna do---i slipped it in and left it there for a while. then i spent several amazing hours in a sexual haze

except i had a **blush** strap-on, too (you prolly don't need one of those ) and i used a dildo not a plug, although the dildo was fairly small and slim. felt perfect, but i'm used to anal and love it. both were presents from my husband (thank you! thank you! thank you! love you honey! ) on valentine's and while the cat's away... :devilish:

so trust me...as long as it feels comfy inside you (which you won't know til you try) you're gonna have fun.

and if i were you, i'd put the pictures in the pic sections...only members can see those and it also makes it easier for the rest of us to find them :lust:

Old 03-04-2005, 11:18 AM
pixie of the wood

omygosh...made a mistake cause i did not read your post closely enough...my apologies...if it's a story you'll write, you can post it anywhere i s'pose, but there's a masturbation category in the erotic storyy forum.

Old 03-04-2005, 06:14 PM
Everybody Stretch!

Oh Yum! I came in here spectin the same ole same ole anal thread...and WHAM!

Just gotta say hun...since it's gonna be you introducing the probe, beads, plug (your choice)...you are in control! Go with the flow and you'll enjoy it...I promise!

Really, really loved reading the responses to this thread! Ty for the query meanwhile!

And meanwhile...back at the ranch...

^^^LOL! I couldn't resist!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 03-04-2005, 07:08 PM
waiting waiting waiting

And meanwhile, the shipment arrived...