Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-02-2002, 11:33 AM

whats your occupation?

i was just wondering what everbody does for a living. i'm a baker and i've been baking for seventeen years.
Old 08-02-2002, 12:41 PM

Send a message via AIM to Irish Send a message via Yahoo to Irish
I'm semi-retired now due to diabetic neuropothy!(Nerve damage)
Previously;I worked;mostly;as a mechanic!Marine,Aircraft(mostly
helicopters),Motorcycle,etc.I; also;did some work as Security Guard and maintainance(sp?)man.I operated my own business of
repairing and customising motorcycles.Also building motorcycles
@automobiles for speed!(racing)I also worked at designing large
fishing boats for their primary job.(Lobstering;nethauling,longline
fishing,etc.)Before;having my own shop;I worked in other motorcycle shops;until I got sick of working for people;who didn't
understand a bikers needs. Irish
Old 08-02-2002, 12:49 PM
Prince of Pervs

I'm a computer nerd look after the network, servers and dekstop systems for a telesales mail order company been doing it 6 years

There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't...

Sarcasm: It's not big and it's not clever...........but it's funny as fuck!

The Special One!
Old 08-02-2002, 12:59 PM
Totally Crazy Member

im a farm worker. mixed farm (crops and livestock). been employed to do it 6 1/2 years but in the buisness all my life.
Old 08-02-2002, 01:51 PM
Male Lesbian

Send a message via Yahoo to dv847
Enforced retirement-formerly OTR long haul driver-due to severe hyper-tension,heart damage,etc.etc.totally disabled but still luv doin' the nasty when the rare oppertnity presents itself.
Old 08-02-2002, 04:25 PM
Addicted Member

I know I have said this before but I will state it here in all it's glory!!!...........I am a seamstress and I hate it with every fiber of my being! I have been for over 25 years!!!! EWWWWWWWWW!

Not necessarily the sewing part.....I used to design and make costumes for exotic dancers and I loved that (*Special Note....Hubby love it too!) But I was offered a lot of money to help in the upholstery business and I took it leaving my own business by the wayside.

All seamstresses out there will tell you.....Don't ever let anyone you know.....you can sew!!! And although I have made history in a sense (Made the seating for the 2002 Academy Awards at the Kodak Theatre in Hollywood) I don't like sewing or pattern making any better!

I would love to make a business of stained glass........the big stuff......not those damn suncatchers! I am dabbling now.

Mrs. Lix
Old 08-02-2002, 05:52 PM
Devilishly kinky member

Send a message via Yahoo to Devillishgirl
The unpredictable glory of telecommunications is where I'm at. I've been doing it for a little over 2 years now. I'm a network operations center technican...a lot of big words for using a computerized switching system to monitor and correct problems people have with their phones. If your T1 is down, I'm the gal you call first. Well actually, don't call me, I don't talk to clients lol
Old 08-02-2002, 06:00 PM
the Lusty Wench

paralegal specializing in estate and tax planning for the very wealthy -- sounds like it would be boring -- but I love it.... I get to work directly with people and because we work almost exclusively with clients worth over $10 million, well..... I get to draft language for a lot of different kinds of gifts and gifting. jjjjbo
Old 08-02-2002, 06:36 PM
Starry-eyed Pixie

Send a message via Yahoo to BamaKyttn
I'm a animal trainer and a camp counselor, I'm hopeing to go into law enforcement
Old 08-02-2002, 08:49 PM
Texan extraordinare

I am a group sales coordinator at the following company...
http://www.hotels.com

But thank goodness I have been promoted and will be an Operations Adminstrative Assistant....in so many words i will look at stats for our company and make sure we are on the up and up.

side note...i work full time at that company but also attend school...im trying to get my degree in psychology

Old 08-02-2002, 08:59 PM
Lusting Horny Pixie

<ducking>

I am a Child Support Enforcement Officer
Old 08-02-2002, 09:01 PM
Gone with the Wind

I am a nurse, a Registered Nurse, for eight years, went to work right from school on the floor at a large New Orleans hospital, received advanced training in emergency care (TNCC, ACLS to you also in medicine) and transfered to the ER. spent two years of watching other's pain and suffering and torment, and when the chance to manage an outreach clinic came along, I took it.
I now manage one full time clinic and a part time clinic, and have done my job too well. Things are now so smooth I hardly ever do any real nursing anymore, and have little managing to do, mostly scheduling and ordering supplies, and long boring pointless meetings. At least it is days Mon to FR.

WW

---Margaret Cho
Old 08-02-2002, 09:13 PM
Built Tough Up North

Well i'm a simple cashire just because it's the closest job to where i live and it's so simple (borring) except on rare occasions when the horny women and girls come shopping(but that's for another thread) I also create video games just simple ones now and i will be a student in sept taking a computer corse due to a chess game i made i recieved a burrsery from the school. Well those are my jobs for now.
Old 08-02-2002, 09:24 PM
Pixies' Inner Blonde :)

Send a message via Yahoo to roxanne916
I am a secretary for an outpatient mental health clinic. I make appointments for clients, assist the docs, read their handwriting and generally try to make things easier for the therapists. I also am the "eyes" for one of our therapists who is completely blind. I assist her with her paperwork, do treatment plans and progress notes for her, and assist her clients when they need things done.

In the past, I worked in retail, in a contract branch post office, was a telephone service representative (you know, operators are standing by....btw, we were not standing by, we had comfy chairs), administrative assistant for an advertising agency, worked in the scanning office for a supermarket, and audited time sheets for the census.

sorry to have submitted my entire resume <giggle>

roxy
Old 08-02-2002, 09:37 PM
MuffDiver

Send a message via Yahoo to Saddaddy
Well my family has owned a Grocery store for 31 years. 4 years ago we started a new business , A Bulldozer service . Lot clearing , road mantence ,seawalls , & demolishing old houses . Between the two business there is really , No Free Time.