Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 08-04-2002, 07:19 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1 (Long delayed 1000th post Story)

She waits in her car for him to exit the terminal - scanning the travelers faces - searching for him. Is he there? Did he change his mind at the last minute? Was there some kind of family emergency to prevent him from traveling? Or did he come to her as he promised?
Her heart is pounding - she thinks to herself "What if he stood me up? What will I tell them at home? I'm supposed to be spending the day with some ladies from my on-line cross-stitch group. I'm supposed to be gone from morning till evening. What reason can I possibly give for them cancelling on me? Oh Dear God, please let him be here!"
She continues waiting and watching as the travelers continue streaming out of the building, most of them being greeted by loved ones with kisses and warm embraces. Finally she spots him! Her heart leaps with joy, poundingso wildly she can hear it in her head! He looks at all the cars, hoping to find one that looks like the picture she had e-mailed him. He finally finds what he hopes is the right one. He strides toward it on his long lean legs. He's tall, over 6 ft., very lean, almost to the point of being too thin - but still muscular. His hair is slightly long - just long enough to touch his shirt collar - and a warm reddish-blond with just a hint of curl. His beard is well trimmed, neat, and much redder than his hair.
She watches him approach her car. She still isn't sure if it's really him. The next thing she knows the car door is opening - he pokes his cowboy hat-covered head in.."Is that you, 'Angel-Kitty'"?
"Yes. Is that you, 'Tale-Spinner' ?"
"That's me, darlin'."
He folds his lanky frame into her car, takes off his cowboy hat and leans over and oh so tenderly kisses her lips. "Hey, baby! I actually made it! Can you believe it?"
"No, I can't believe it. Are you sure we aren't dreaming?"
He takes her hand and places it on the bulge in his jeans. "Does this feel like a dream, baby?"
She can't believe how hard he is.....or how large his erection feels.
As she reluctantly pulls her hand away, she looks up and their eyes meet. The hunger in her eyes was almost palpable, as was the desire in his.
"We.........we'd better go. I'm blocking traffic" she stammers, clearly affected by the realization that there's no turning back. She steers her car into traffic, trying to ignore the stirrings of desire. No, it has to wait until they get to the hotel.
She asks him if he'd like to maybe stop for a bite to eat first. It was a long trip and she knows he must be hungry. She hasn't taken time this morning to eat either. Her stomach was doing flip-flops all morning from nerves and anticipation. Part of her knows he certainly must be famished but there's that other part of her that wants him to refuse food and choose her instead.
"You sure you don't mind if we eat first? I'm so, so hungry, and a hot cup of coffee sounds so good! I haven't had any coffee since our last layover and that was hours ago!"
Her disappointment is written all over her face.
"Oh come on, darlin'......you've got to know I want to love you eight ways from Sunday!....but if you want me to do that I need nourishment to keep my energy and strength up. And so does "he." As he says "he", he pats his crotch and gives her a wicked wink.
"Yes, I know, I know. It's just that we've waited so long."
"So waiting a little longer shouldn't be that difficult should it?"
She pulls her car into a parking lot adjacent to a nice little restaurant. They enter, find a booth, and sit down and look at the menu. Within moments a waitress is ready to take their order. They both order omelets, potatoes, toast, and juice. He also orders coffee and she asks for a Pepsi. While waiting for their food they make small talk, discussing his trip, the weather and other mundane subjects. If anyone was eavesdropping they'd have no clue that these were internet lovers about to consummate their relationship in reality for the first time. Finally the food arrives. They were beginning to wonder if the cook was waiting for the hens to lay the eggs. They continue making small talk as they eat. When they finish they pay the check and leave.
Because she had registered and checked into the hotel before picking him up, they were able to go straight to their room. She wanted to avoid any strange looks from the desk clerk. After all, she'd never done anything like this before. She felt awkward enough as it was without any strangers passing judgement on her.
They take the elevator to their room and go inside. She enters first, with him following immediately behind her. Once inside she crosses the room to put her purse and keys on the desk in the corner between the window and one of the beds.
No sooner does she place the things on the desk and turn around than he takes her in his arms and embraces her! Their lips meet eagerly, kissing passionately. Their mouths open, their tongues stabbing, dueling, teasing wildly. Their hands roaming over each others body. His hands carressing her back, her sides, then her breasts. Taking them in his hands, he squeezes them and presses them hard against her body. Impatiently he pulls her blouse over her head and reaches behind her and unfastens the bra she bought to wear just for him. He does notice it, and complimented her on it as he was slipping it off her shoulders. Casting it aside, he takes her now bare breast in his hand, kneading her flesh like an eager child with a hunk of modeling clay. He leans down and takes her other breast in his mouth. At first he kisses the nipple, gradually enclosing the entire aereola in his mouth. He flicks his tongue over the hard erect nipple. These sensations are almost more than she can take. She had been widowed 5 years ago and this was her first sexual contact since then. All of her senses were so starved that this stimulation was almost overloading them.
He continues sucking her one breast while massaging the other. She reaches around him and strokes the back of his head. His hair is very fine and it feels so silky to her fingers.
His hands travel from her breasts to her back - wildly rubbing all over her back as she does the same to him. Their hands are wild with hunger - rubbing, stroking, carressing, each of them feeling every possible inch of the other's body.
The next thing she knows his hands are in the waistband of her shorts and panties - he takes her ass cheeks in his hands and kneads them for a few moments.
Their mutal need propels them onward and he almost rips her shorts and panties from her body. There she is - she stands before him now utterly naked. The only man to see her as natural as the day she was born since her husband died. He gently steps back from her and quickly strips himself. While he's undressing she sits on the edge of the bed and takes off her shoes and socks. Her left hand catches her eye....... Although her husband has been gone for these past five years she still wears her wedding ring. She turns it around on her finger and then silently slips it off, kisses it and puts it in her purse. Somehow she just couldn't let herself make love to another man while wearing his ring.
No sooner has she put her ring away then he is in front of her. He kneels in front of her and she holds out her arms to him. He enters her embrace and he kisses her. He gently kisses her lips, then her cheek, her neck, her chest, the cleft between her breasts, and all the way down her body. With just a little pressure he pushes on her shoulders and lays her back on the bed and then he opens her legs. He again kisses her body working his way down to her most intimate of places. As his lips touch her mound she inhales sharply and her body jumps involuntarily. "Oh My God! What are you doing?" she gasps.
She had never been kissed there before - the sensations were all brand new to her. Her late husband had been a good man, but not very imaginative in the bedroom.
"Relax, Darlin'. Just let me love you. Let me love you all the ways a woman should be loved. I promise I won't do anything that would hurt you."
He opened her thighs a little farther then began kissing the insides of her thighs, letting his tongue trail along her flesh between kisses. Gradually he reaches her sex. Pleasantly surprised by how wet she is he tenderly licks her there, lapping up her juices. Lapping, slurping hungrily, he works his way to her clit. He flicks his tongue over it and then begins to suck on it.
As soon as his tongue touches her clit she explodes, orgasming violently. So violently it almost appears to be a seisure. She shakes, and shivers. A cry of joy and ecstasy like she has never heard before rises from deep inside and finally escapes her throat. Love juice gushes from her pussy. Since she had never experienced an orgasm like this before she's embarassed at the outcry she made and at all the fluid she has produced. "I'm so sorry......I didn't mean to....."
Tale-Spinner interrupts, stopping her in mid sentence. "Oh no Baby Girl - don't apologize. You just gave me a wonderful compliment - I'm thrilled to know that I was able to give you that much pleasure. I'm only sorry that it's taken until now for you to feel so good. You're a beautiful, sexy, loving woman. You deserve to feel all the pleasure you can stand." With a tender kiss and a wicked grin he whispers in her ear, "Let's see how much you can stand, shall we?"
She can only moan in response. Never has she been so thoroughly pleasured before.....her senses are all jumbled...she's not sure if this is reality or a beautiful dream.
"Alright, darlin'-girl, today is all about you. Like I said, we're going to find out just how much pleasure you can stand. You just let old Tale-Spinner take care of everything. Relax a little while, Baby, I'll be right back."

To be continued..........
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 08-05-2002, 06:23 AM
Horny Devil

Send a message via ICQ to legend
great start Sugarsprinkles. i eagerly anticipate the next installment :)

The sun is gone, but I have a light - Kurt Cobain

~I love Nikki~
Old 08-05-2002, 11:38 AM
Vampyre/ Knight

Send a message via Yahoo to Prophet Reality
Awesome story Sugarsprinkles. Very nicely writen.

Old 08-05-2002, 12:06 PM
the Lusty Wench

Very hot, very sexy ..... very well written!!!! great and wonderful job -- looking forward now to part 2! jjjjbo
Old 08-06-2002, 07:06 PM
Princess Domeeveryway

Send a message via Yahoo to vampeyes
Awesome SS!!!!!!!! I can't wait to read the next part :D

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses
Old 08-06-2002, 07:33 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
Legend - TY very much! Glad you liked it!

Prophet, jjjjbo, and Vampeyes -

Thank you all so very much!! Compliments like this from three of Pixies best writers is high praise indeed! I'm very honored!

I hope to have the next installment posted by the end of the week.
Dream Date
Just Desserts
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 09-05-2002, 07:44 PM
Pixies Den Mother

;) Just bringing this forward so it can remain with Part 2 and Part 3.
Dream Date
Just Desserts
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 09-07-2002, 05:16 AM
Seductress

OMG....Sugar..... your stories are all HOT

"In love there are no rules".......Bono
Old 09-07-2002, 09:49 AM
Pixies Den Mother

TY, TY, Nikki! Glad you enjoyed it!
Dream Date
Just Desserts
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 09-07-2002, 04:50 PM
Pixies Prodigal Bard

Send a message via Yahoo to Murphy
Damn girl, reading this story was almost like being there - that Tale-spinner is one lucky guy!

The best thing about taking a vacation, is all the heartfelt huggs received upon your return. - Murphy

"The more you love, the more you CAN love. There's no limit to how much you can love - or how many" Lazarus Long in "Time Enough for Love" - Robert A. Heinlein
Old 09-07-2002, 05:03 PM
Pixies Den Mother

TY Murphy..*blushing*.......actually I think "Angel-Kitten" was equally as lucky.
Dream Date
Just Desserts
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 02-04-2003, 03:03 AM
Mistress Rampant

Send a message via ICQ to Akasha Send a message via AIM to Akasha Send a message via Yahoo to Akasha
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!! WOW WOW WOW WOW!!!! I am off for the cold shower:):)
Old 02-04-2003, 05:04 PM
Member of weird club

Sugarsprinkles very hot story. Hope to see part 2 & 3. The first part is so very sexy. Please continue.
Old 02-04-2003, 11:36 PM
Pixies Den Mother

akasha and kleclere...so glad you enjoyed it!!
Thank you for the kind words. ;)

Quote:
Originally posted by kleclere
Sugarsprinkles very hot story. Hope to see part 2 & 3. The first part is so very sexy. Please continue.

Part 2 and Part 3 were posted quite some time ago. You'll just have to search back thru the archives a bit........but trust me they ARE there...:D
Dream Date
Just Desserts
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy