Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

View Poll Results: Have you or would you be a swinger?
Yes, and I would do it again 13 25.49%
Yes, but I wouldn't do it again 1 1.96%
No, but I'd consider it/want to 27 52.94%
No, and I would not want to do it 10 19.61%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-05-2004, 02:38 PM

swinging

Has anyone here experienced with swinging?

And if so, how was the experience(s)? And would you do it again?

And those who havent, why not?

Also, if you have done it, where did you meet the other couple or single, and where would you recommend and not recommend to meet them. [sites, places, e etc, anything]

I'm asking because I'm thinking about doing a 3some with another girl with my boy (because I am bi and I miss being with a girl, lol]
Old 08-05-2004, 04:24 PM
is not this trim anymore!

She lives too far away. If she were close by, we could get the spouses drunk and seduce them. Well, in my fantasies anyway.

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 08-06-2004, 03:47 AM
Just me.

As a fantasy, swinging sounds exciting ... and fun as a fantasy ... but the truth is, I love my wife so much that I'm really perfectly content with her as my partner. I have a feeling that (for me), I would feel I was betraying our love and so can't imagine myself really doing it. That's not judging anyone else and I hope it doesn't sound like I am, it's just where I'm at.
Old 08-06-2004, 01:46 PM

I need a certain spark of emotional sharing, and that's probably too much baggage for

traditional swinging.
Old 08-06-2004, 04:35 PM
<----Snappin' Pussy

Bilbo and I are members of a swinging club....but as of yet we have one swayed *L*....we are taking it slow to make sure this is the right decision for us...

We've done 3sum (MMF) and same room sex with another couple....just not got to the swapping fully as yet

We have ground rules that we decided on from the start....and we're just taking it from there

*~Sharni~*

If you go hunting tigers....be prepared when ya catch one!
Old 08-06-2004, 08:47 PM
Pussy Surveyor

The wife and I joined a swinger site about 3 months ago. We have had many replies, chatted with several and even met some of the people in person. Its not easy to find someone that you can really click with. We are not into just doing it with anyone and I won't give my wife to just anyone.

We really lucked out by meeting a super couple and hitting it off right away. Our first time with them was great. It was the wifes first time with a woman and they both had a wonderful time together. They have become real girl friends and its so hot to see them flirting with each other not to mention whatelse they do.

We have yet to do a full swap between us. The wife's girl friend is new to this and taking it slow in sharing her man which is fine by us. Her man has no problem sharing his wife with the both of us which is good for me. They are great people and we all want to be happy with what we are doing.

"Stand strong in the face of life's storms and the sun will always shine on you"

Aries Men:
Sleeping with him is like playing croquet with live bombs-you never know what is going to happen! Never expect him to wait for you to be ready-he will rip your clothes off if he is ready to go. Don't tease him or you'd better be ready to deliver. Fond of slave master games and he likes it rough. Aries men are also explorers, so be ready to go where no woman has gone before.
*His favorite position: a woman on her knees leaning forward.

My pic threads
The power of a hot woman
Who wants to join me?
Yes Lililth I did take pics.

Couple Pics
Tess's Big Adventure
Tess, her girlfriend and the new toy
Tess's kinky side
Old 08-06-2004, 09:27 PM
is not this trim anymore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharni
and we're just taking it from there

Let me know if you'd ever consider taking it from here.

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 08-07-2004, 09:03 AM

Send a message via ICQ to HuggleZ
We've done the swinging thing, and threesomes.. and I have to say I prefer to swing with couples than do threesomes...

Personally, we have always had a relationship with the couples we have swung with, even if only a brief one.. Not really been into the "wham bam thankyou mam" kind of thing that the clubs are into.

Theres always good sides and bad sides.

I think the most important thing is that you are clear between yourselves what you want, and what your boundaries are before you get into anything. (AND stick to it!) As there is nothing worse than seeing when it goes all wrong, when someone does something the other didn't expect or want, and then mistrust creeps in. I've seen it happen with other couples.
Old 08-11-2004, 04:59 AM

yep

I would - my wife wouldn't