Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Masturbation Stories
User Name
Password

Old 11-27-2001, 12:52 PM
dobbydog

Business

"Darling, you look amazing" you whispered to me, as they were bring out the typical work function desert, yogurt parfait. The office dinner had gone on as usual, you had accompanied me unwillingly because you loathe my colleages and use every chance you can to deprecate them and their pathetic attempts to stay on my good side. Secretly, I don't mind that a few of the executives have crushes on me, but I think it makes you a little jealous. But, as you say, I can't help it that I manage to conjure up lolita-esque fantasies in their heads, I'm good at my job even though I am only 26 years old and they are all in their forties.

"You look so amazing that I think I am going to have to touch you" you said as you slipped your hand under the laboriously laid table (nothing fake at my office do, all silver service and fine linen that hangs to the floor in luxurious gathers) Underneath the table, you found my knee, and with a slight gesture, spread open my silk stockinged legs. You continued up my mid thigh where you reached the stocking tops, and first with one leg and then the other you unhooked the suspenders and sarted rolling them down.

No one saw as you oh so descreetly slipped underneath the generous folds of the table cloth.
I was very excited by this stage and my breasts, in their demi-cups felt heavy and aroused. As the nipples were free, they pressed against the silken fabric of my dress. I'm sure that was what made Adrian, one of the partners of the firm, stop when he went passed the table. I always thought Adrian was one of the more intense men in the company, and had I not been so involved in our own love affair, I'm sure something would have started with him. He stood at the edge of the table and started talking about all the successes the company had had that year, never once taking his eyes from my breasts.

In the meantime, you had rolled the stockings all the way down each leg and had somehow managed to tie my ankes to the chair legs with them. I was now stuck in that position with you between my legs, and Adrian trying to start up a serious conversation.

You started to run your finger over my panties and it was such a soft and sensuous feeling, it made me damp instantly. I blushed, and Adrian thought it was because he had his eyes on me. I think this gave him the idea that he was having some success with me (and not just the company!!)

You slipped your finger underneath the edge of my panties, and I started trembling. Adrian, started to get excited and he moved around to the side of the table so that he was blocking everyone elses view of me. He reached out his hand to pour himself a glass of wine, and somehow managed to brush his hands over my breast, resulting in even more taut nipples.

You must have taken one of the beautiful silver fruit knives down under the table with you, because the next think I knew, something cold had been slipped under the side of my panties and in a swift flick of the wrist, my nether regions were exposed to you. You wasted no time at all in burying your head between my legs and lapping at me with small, gentle licks. Almost teasing me, just as I like it at the beginning.

I was flush. My cheeks were pink and Adrian thought it was because of him. He knealed on the banquette seat and looked me straight in the eye. I waited for him to say something but he was silent. Instead, he reached forward and pushed down the low cut neckline of my dress so that my nipples were fully exposed to him. He took one between his fingers and started to fondle it. I probably should have said something. But you were driving me wild down there, I didn't want you to stop, and had I opened my mouth you would have known what Adrian was doing to me and you would have taken me home in a jealous rage.

The demi-bra was doing it's job of pushing my breasts up, I think Adrian's daydreams of my perky lolita like breasts were finally coming to fruition. I could tell all this by what was happening to his trousers.

I was beside myself, you were lapping and sucking me as only you know how, and there was sexy Adrian, the boss, fondling me. As I gave no retaliation he bowed his head and started sucking on my right breast, as he lowered his head he could see the chair legs, and saw how my ankles were tied to them. He understood immediately what was happening.

He whispered in my ear. "Unless you want me to yell out to everyone what is going on here, I suggest you describe to me what is happening below the table, while I suckle you."

So, I obliged in a whisper.
"Now he is putting a finger inside me" I moaned. This caused Adrian to start nibbling on me, which aroused me more and more. Adrian moved his hand to his groin and started to give himself pleasure. His hand became oh so agitated when I whispered to him that you were using your other hand to insert a finger into my other hole.

That was too much for me, you know I love it there, and what with all the sucking in both my nether regions and on my two sensitve breasts I exploded. Adrian covered my mouth with his hand while I writhed with the pleasure of this catharsis that I so obviously needed.

Finally Adrian, got up from the banquette, and backing away from the table offered up a formal "Good evening". I noticed a wet patch appear at his groin, but decided not to mention it, merely saying "Good evenig Adrian, thank you for such a lovely function, we will have to organise the same for next year.
Old 04-08-2002, 04:51 PM
mrigna

like to read some forceful sex by female to female or females to male . powerful lust using dildo s. tall athletic raping males / females publically. any photos/ stories on this.