Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-15-2003, 06:51 PM
Unemployed Food Critic

Send a message via Yahoo to calihotguy
My Night Out, part 1

My first story..so give me some feedback, and if you guys like it, I'll add the second part

It was Saturday night, time for the usual club swing for most people my age. Being a 23-year-old recent college graduate, it’s what my options came down to. For me, it came down to a club or yet another blockbuster night, and so I chose the former. Being relatively oblivious to the club scene, because of the lifestyle of being in college and the parties that came with, I didn’t know really where to go. My friends had suggested this club that they said was usually full of horny woman. I was cautious, but being extremely horny myself, I had to go for it.

I was thinking before I walked in the club that maybe I should turn back. I am not the type to use a sleazy pick up line or play some game on some unexpecting female, even though standing at 6’2, with a strong build and personality to match, I was completely confident about my chances if I ever was to do so. I said to myself, “Fuck it, I need to get used to this new lifestyle sometime,” so I decided to go in. As I walked into the club, there was this strange aroma in the air. This aroma that tantalized me and distracted me from all of the other beautiful women in the club, except for the Aphrodite who stood at the origin of this intoxifying scent. As I walked further into the club, trying desperately to find the source of this aroma, I noticed her.

At first I thought, because of her immense beauty and dress, she must have been one of those just turned 20 women who come to the right bars looking for some sugar daddy My stereotype aside, however, there was this instant attraction to her that I just could not ignore. With long brown hair, she looked to be about 5’10, with curves to die for and succulent large breasts that filled out her shapely body, matching her killer ass. Dressed very sleazily, I could see that under her tight, revealing, yet obviously expensive black micro mini skirt, there were no lines and thus probably nothing there to create them. Immediately a familiar sensation swept through my crotch. With my cock almost pushing through my pants, I was almost too scared to meet this trashy, but stunning woman. However, she was too beautiful to be ignored, so I went on.

As I went up to the barstool where she was sitting I noticed all eyes were on me. It seemed that everyone in the room, including the girls, had noticed this woman, but I was the only one with the nerve to go up to her. They all watched as this tall man walked up to this mysterious sexy lady.

As I went to the bar and sat down one stool away from her, I asked the bartender for a coke, not wanting anything to dull my senses from this moment. This vixen immediately laughed at me, who would buy a coke at a club she must have been thinking. I looked over and smiled, then to my surprise she slid over next to me. Me being shocked, I knocked over my coke on to me.

Then I noticed it. Me being hard already, I noticed that some of the coke had gotten on her chest. Her nipples suddenly hardened through her dress and she looked at it and gave me a little grin. Under her backless silk blouse, that looked as if it was being held up solely by her voluptuous breasts, she was wearing no bra, revealing the natural perkiness of her breasts and adding to her existing perfection. I just couldn't stand it anymore, I needed to do something.

But I didn't have to. She, noticing my hard rod, put her hand on it and licked my inner ear. Then she said, "fuck me now." I was shocked, here's this stunning lady, who was a complete stranger to me asking me, no telling me to give her this favor. She seemed nervous, yet somewhat aroused waiting for my response.

As she continued to rub my inner thigh, I decided to respond. I put my hand in between her legs, and slowly put my finger under her wet pussy. Feeling the crevices of her tight pussy and the juices that were flowing, I put my other arm around her and gave her a soft kiss. As I kissed her deeper and more aggressively, I couldn't hold off the upcoming sex that was to occur any longer. I slowly released from our lip-lock to lick her inner ear while saying to her, "lets go."

Taking her by the hand, while some of the people were looking at us with curiosity, I took her to the darkest corner of the club. We went, stopping a few occasions against a wall or two for me to roam my hands on her ass and her hands on mine. As we distracted ourselves by licking each other's tongues periodically on the way there, we were both surprised to find ourselves at our welcomed destination.

Suddenly we were in our secluded spot and we both felt the urgent need to proceed with our desires. We continued kissing for a few minutes while my finger roamed in her wet, dripping pussy and my other hand on her ass. I wanted to eat what I knew would probably be a deliciously tasty pussy, but for fear that I might be too overt, I did not. Instead, I switched between pumping my fingers hard and sensually moving them around in her wet pussy. As I slowly pressed my body against her, I took my free hand and started feeling her breasts. Her nipples being already erect from the bar, I used the tips of my fingers to make them even more so. With my hand and fingers in place, I slowly made circular movements around her nipples until finally, I started softly caressing them. Kissing and feeling up on her, she then unzipped me. My hard cock flipped out of my pants like it had been pushing on a door and to its surprise she suddenly opened it.

Immediately knowing it was time, I unbuttoned my pants, to which she responded by immediately grabbing my dick. After we exchanged caresses of each others’ aroused bodies for a little while, I took her by the legs, pulled up her dress, and quickly entered my throbbing member into her wet cave with such a thrust it made her moan almost as loud as the music which had previously muffled these primal noises. She had already had an orgasm earlier on the way to this secluded area, simply from the excitement of the moment and my roaming hands, and I knew she just had another one. Seeing she already had two, we both agreed it was my turn.

With my hands holding her up by her ass, I came out slowly and then thrust in again just as powerfully as the first time pushing her hard against the wall in the corner in the process. We continued like this for some time, with me thrusting myself deeper and deeper into her wet hole, hoping to be deeper inside her then she ever thought possible. After a little while had passed, I finally knew I couldn't take the fucking any longer, and told her so. Her response was to only grind on me a little faster, sexily whispering into my ear saying, “You’re cock feels so good in my tight pussy, unload everything you have into me and make me your slut.” In response to these naughty words, I spewed my load of cum straight into her longer and with such abundance I thought previously impossible. She made a little jolt back as my seemingly gallon of cum was almost too much for her to handle. With a final spurt it was proven that it actually was. Seeing this, after I pulled out with this final shot of cum, her pussy allowed some to slowly follow the path down her long, sexy legs onto the floor. In response, she must have regretted losing such valuable cum because she then stuck two of her fingers in her dripping pussy scooping up as much of her and my cum as possible, and then proceeded to lick her dirty fingers till they were spotless.

Though I had just come, I again started to feel that familiar tingle, only confirming that this woman could turn me on more then I ever imagined. I couldn't believe what both of us just experienced. We had just fucked each other, complete strangers, in the dark corner of a loud, busy club and yet, we never even cared who or what was around us. We finished with a deep, passionate kiss and I started to reflect on the pleasure that had just occurred. I kept thinking through this encounter that the whole room was looking at us, but as I looked around, no one was, or at least they didn’t seem to care. That didn't matter though, our still sweating bodies proved that the illusion of us being watched was enough to increase our arousal to its fullest extent. It was pure pleasure and ecstasy for us both.

Then, as I thought this erotic, intense ride of a night was at an end, she again surprised me and told me to get in a cab with her. Holding each other close, we quickly left the club and haled down a cab. As we entered the cab.... But that's a whole other story. @
Old 09-20-2003, 07:34 PM
Unemployed Food Critic

just making sure this reply thing works.....I can take the criticism
Old 09-30-2003, 10:47 AM

Nice story, Calihotguy. It would be even better if you used a bit less descriptive narrative and more dialogue - the dirtier the better, for my taste!
Old 10-02-2003, 07:18 PM
Unemployed Food Critic

My Night out part 2

As we entered the cab, fully realizing the immense attraction I had for you; I could only imagine what was to follow. Once in the cab, the beautiful woman told the driver where to go, and to my pleasure I knew it was her home. However, that detracts from what happened next.

I was still hard as a rock and this in no way was ignored by my partner. With the cab driver trying to concentrate between us and the road, she slowly unzipped my pants unleashing the beast which so desired to get out while whispering in my ear “I already had you inside my wet pussy, but now my mouth deserves a turn.” Then with almost the same motion, her mouth fully extended around my hard cock. I couldn’t blame the driver for watching, even if he tried not to he still could not ignore the loud sounds of slurping that came from the back of his cab. However, it was obvious to us all that this was not the first time this happened in his cab.

As her head continued to bob up and down, I could only place my hands on it, playing with her hair and guiding the motion in which she sucked. She was to put it simply, an expert. With her giving out a slight groan and “mmmm” sound, I could feel her deep throating me, an experience every man has dreamt about, but rarely gets the opportunity to explore. She expertly, with my hard member in her mouth, used her tongue in such a way that I thought there were little fingers playing with my dick. As I knew I was about to cum, I pushed her head down one more time and grabbed her succulent breasts conveying all the tension that was to immediately follow. I then came, and to no surprise, but maybe the cab driver’s, she happily swallowed.

She then licked her lips and stared me strait in the eyes. I knew it was time for her. With my hands still feeling on her wonderful tits, I slowly pushed her onto her back and prepared. I slowly pulled down the top of her dress and began to suck on her erect nipples. This must have done something to her, because she immediately responded with a loud groan and said “you’re tongue feels so good on my breasts baby, I think I am gonna need it on my dripping pussy next.” Ignoring her wishes for the time being, I teased, then licked, and then teased some more on her wonderful tits. With her being pantiless, I slowly placed one hand on her inner thigh, rubbing gently, and the other right in her increasingly wet pussy. I began to nibble on her breasts, then would slowly start to lick again. I mixed these with the precise moment my finger went in and out of her now drenched pussy. As I continued, I knew enough was enough. I decided to switch positions with my hands. I slowly did so, placing my hands on her curvaceous breasts and my tongue on her juicy clit.

As I licked and slurped, the cab driver kept staring, almost steering off the road a few times. I continued with my tongue to taste her pussy and the ever-increasing amount of juices that flowed. Wow, it tasted so good. I continued to lick in a circular fashion and ever so gently mixed in a little nibble here and there. As my dick grew, I only increased the output of energy towards this dripping vagina. I then pinched and nibble some more and she let out a breath of air. She began moaning and moaning at every time my tongue played with her clit and saying, “mmmm, you’re making my pussy so wet.” I knew she was close, so again as I did for my orgasm, I grabbed her breasts knowing that her explosion would soon come. And so it did. As she had her immense orgasm she suddenly grabbed my semi-erect cock, and pulled. It somewhat hurt, but truthfully only increased my arousal. I kept licking her steamy vagina as to not let any juices escape my mouth. Then as it was as clean as I could get it, I started licking up her entire body until finally my lips reached hers, and our two tongues met followed by a deep, lustful kiss. I said to her then, “Taste good?” And she said, “I love the taste of my pussy, especially from your mouth.”

With my head now leaned on those opened breasts, we relaxed as she stroked my hair and my hands wondered. She slowly began to put her dress back on as I zipped up, and then in a most convenient fashion, the cab driver said, “we’re here.” All of us in the cab looked at eachother and gave a small giggle. She then gave the cab driver a kiss on the cheek and I gave him a quite handsome tip. As we walked out of this cab, I couldn’t believe what had just occurred, but I knew this night was far from over……. Next time.

Tell me what you think of this one, thanks :-) @
Old 10-09-2003, 06:47 PM
Pain is Pleasure

Send a message via AIM to mistress_skitz
wow i love it
Old 10-09-2003, 06:54 PM
Unemployed Food Critic

Hey, thanks!!!!....check out my second part of the story too, my nigth out part 2....I appreciate the feedback a lot
Old 10-10-2003, 08:45 PM
Everybody Stretch!

*stepping off the curb....hand in hailing mode* Taxi!!!!!!

Very exciting!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 10-13-2003, 08:26 PM
Unemployed Food Critic

thanks Lixy, comments much appreciated...care to share cab? ;-)