Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-10-2002, 02:01 PM
the Lusty Wench

Chinese Take Out and Video Night - Hawaii Vacation 7

Our day at the beach was so much fun, but we both got back to the house feeling pretty much worn out. I knew you were likely to recover quicker than I would, but still we decide to have a low key evening, ordering Chinese take out and picking out a couple of videos. After getting a bit to eat, we hit the couch. You were sitting there and I started out by your side …. It wasn’t long however, before I was laying down with my head in your lap, you playing absentmindedly with my hair as we watch the first movie, an action one which we both enjoyed, partly because there wasn’t much of a plot and neither one of us had to think too deeply about it. As that video was coming to an end some of my energy began to return and I sat up and kind of cuddled into your body. Instinctively, your arm wrapped around me, pulling me into your chest, but I could tell you were still pretty much tuned into the closing scenes of the movie.

My nose burrowed into your neck and my fingers released the buttons of your shirt until I could push back the material and more thoroughly taste your skin, still quite salty from the time in the ocean, despite rinsing off at the beach and a shower after arriving back at the house. I suck on your skin there, feeling a somewhat primal need to taste you. Your hand moves on the back of my neck, still a bit absently. I bite you, a bit hard, then release and bite again, just as I’m feeling your reaction to the first bite. “Geez woman, that hurt!” I pull back a bit, resting my chin on the spot I had just bitten, I look deep into your eyes and tell you what I want without ever speaking a word. I hear the indrawn expletive you mutter as you stand, bringing me to stand by your side.

I see you scan the room and then you act quickly, pulling me into the kitchen, rip my clothing from my body and then lift me onto the counter top, and lifting my feet as well so I’m kind of in that leap frog position. You lean into me, the feel of denim jeans against my bare legs is coarse and I squirm slightly but your hands on my breasts and your lips on my neck soon appease me. I wimper as you squeeze my breasts, letting you know how good it feels and with the tone of my moan trying to tell you to squeeze harder. I need to feel your fire and passion .... your lips on my neck .... I love it when you kiss me, wherever and however you do it, it is always like a trail of elemental heat that reaches through to my veins and heats me. I arch my back pushing into your hands and lips and the heat I feel through those levis.

I see your eyes shift to focus on my breasts, you take a pink bud between the fingers of each hand and give them a firm tweak. At the same time stepping forward pressing the bulge in your Levi's against the soft triangle of pubic hair and rub slowly from side to side. I need to feel your chest, I rake my fingers through the hair there, reaching to run my tongue against your nipples ... then my hands move to touch your face and lace into your hair, pulling you to my kiss, pushing my tongue against your lips - seeking entrance... at the same time I push at that bulge in your levis, seeking further and deeper contact with you.

You hold me in place while you rip open your button fly 501’s, rolling the levis and your cotton boxers down your legs, you step free of them and stand straight again, leaning toward me you bring your arms under my knees then lean me slightly back, guiding your cock towards the spot where I am almost oozing moisture, the tip settles comfortably in the outer folds and then as you push forward the folds part accepting more and more of you. You place your hands on the kitchen countertop near my head and start to slowly, rhythmically fuck me. You lean close to my ear and whisper "Tell me what you want, beg me to make you come."

I shiver at the deep animal like tone of your voice, words spoken slowly! Sometimes just the sound of your voice shuts me down, my brain seems to stop functioning for a few minutes, I search for words, any words … hoping they make sense when they leave my lips.

“I … want … uhhh … the feel of you all around me, inside of me, your heat and desire .... I want you, I want your touch, your hands pressing, pinching, caressing and poking at me, I want your lips, teeth and tongue, anywhere you can reach with them .... I want you inside of me, hard and fast and pushed almost beyond your control ... I want it all, I want it now, please lover, please say things to me I've never heard before, raw or primal or with driving urgency! pleaaaassse!!!!!” The words roll from me, not knowing where they come from, but I know they are words that tell of my deepest needs.

Your lips lock onto the side of my neck, teeth graze against my skin, my breathing is shallow and hurried, small noises of lust are barely contained in my throat. Your hips build up a little pace, deep long strokes giving me the full length of your rock hard shaft with each movement, pressing me back, my ass bumping the countertop as the ferocity of your thrusting increases. I try to calm your movements with gentle touches, but you simply thrust harder, then your hands drop and push under by butt, lifting me to fit tightly against you. "Get ready to come" you breathe "let it go, feel the stiffness inside you which is ready to explode" your voice drops to a growl "I'm going to fill you with hot oozing juice and keep cumming until it runs down your legs" Your body tenses as you start to fulfill your words of promise.

I feel the hardness and the incredible power of your thrusting deep inside me, I shiver when I hear the growl in your voice, a sexual shiver as you fill me and fulfill me .... my body tenses as I feel that tingle that starts somewhere deep inside me and works its way out to where you are thrusting and pushing - pulling me tighter to you as I do my best to push closer to you as well, meeting your thrusts .. "Ahhh babe, ... cum inside me, let me feel that pulsing fire as it hits deep and flows around your thrusting."

Your climax hits with an intense fiery rush, pinning me with the force of your orgasm, your hands curl into my hair and pull my face up to meet yours, as our lips meet your teeth bite into my bottom lip pulling on it as your back arches and buttocks clench. I stiffen and then writhe as your ejaculation fills me. My hips buck wildly seeking my release, humping against you until I squeal with the delight I find and bite back on your lips.

We stay like that while we catch our breath, placing soft kisses and not so gentle nibbles on each other. You pull back from me and then help me as I slide from the countertop … I feel the trickle of moisture slowing roll down the inside of both my legs, I bend to retrieve one of them and place my finger in my mouth to slowly lick and suck the taste of you and me combined into my mouth before I pull you into a deep slow kiss.
Old 09-10-2002, 02:02 PM
the Lusty Wench

Wow - one that's short enough I fit it on one posting! - As always, this is me begging for your comments -- I figure as long as I have to beg in the story .... it must be ok to do it here too - (chuckling). jjjjbo.

P.s. oh yea and again, thanks to a special friend for letting me use some of his words in this story.
Old 09-10-2002, 05:53 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
OMG, jjjjbo (and her "special friend)!!!!! Words fail me.....I need a shower!!..OH WOW!!!......DAMN!!!......You have outdone yourself!!

BRAVA!!! BRAVA!!!
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 09-10-2002, 06:26 PM
Passion & Power

Send a message via MSN to Glyndwr Send a message via Yahoo to Glyndwr
Hi jjjjbo

Quite a fiery episode, it maybe short but I'm told size isn't everything ~lol~

I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul

Old 09-10-2002, 06:34 PM
Registered Dork

Um...absolutely NO need to BEG for comments.
Hot hot HOT story...LOVED reading it and will no doubt read it again and again.

Thank you for sharing it. :D
Old 09-10-2002, 06:58 PM
the Lusty Wench

thank you all ....

Sugar - I'm glad you feel the need to "hose" down .... lol

Glyndwr - lol - actually I was aiming for short -- just like to talk way too much usually. (grinning) - and btw - can't imagine who would ever feel the need to tell YOU size isn't everything. -weg-

RandyGal - so glad you are back in Pixieland more these days - you were missed! and really glad you liked the story!

throwing kisses to you all. jjjjbo
Old 09-10-2002, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

jjjbo,

Oh my. You have so much pent up in there. First person.. you are very open. I liked it very much.. Will you continue please?

Kendall
Old 09-10-2002, 07:37 PM
the Lusty Wench

Kendall - Hey guy! Ah well if you can't be in your own fantasy what fun is there in it? lol there are a few more stories to be told in this series, so yes there will be more! Really glad you liked it! J
Old 09-12-2002, 02:02 PM

ahhhhh!!!! the other stories - just a warm up ..... and what a warm up! I need to cool down now .... HOT STORY!!! thanks!!!! Jaida
Old 09-13-2002, 07:38 AM
Passion & Power

Send a message via MSN to Glyndwr Send a message via Yahoo to Glyndwr
Quote:
Originally posted by jjjjbo
Ah well if you can't be in your own fantasy what fun is there? lol J

you could be in mine ;) ~weg~

"I just want some extra time and your KISS"

I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul

Old 09-13-2002, 11:37 AM
the Lusty Wench

Glyndwr - Oooooh baby - you mean those lyrics are still playing in your head too!!!! - lol - as soon as YOU get some extra time, then we'll see about the kiss - ROFL. x's jjjjbo
Old 09-17-2002, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Very hot story .... when can we expect the next one? kdk - rapidly becoming your ardent fan! lol
Old 09-18-2002, 09:42 AM
Seductress

Just HOT HOT HOT as usual...........

"In love there are no rules".......Bono
Old 09-19-2002, 12:25 PM
the Lusty Wench

Nikki thanks!!! from someone who is HOT HOT HOT .... the thought expressed to a story I've told .... well so nice of you to say! thanks again, jjjjbo