Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 06-18-2002, 09:01 AM
Passion & Power

Send a message via MSN to Glyndwr Send a message via Yahoo to Glyndwr
Her new boss

The cards flipped over onto the virtual green baize as she started her seventh game of solitaire that day. She hated the monotony of the office and that there was never enough to keep her busy. She heard the door open behind her and she switched the screen to a spreadsheet and pretended to study some figures. She could hear her bosses’ voice mixed with the deeper tones of a man, they drew closer. She turned on her chair to greet the pair, alongside the familiar figure of her manager was a tall handsome male, dark hair framing a face with chiselled features and stunning eyes. She started to rise but he indicated to her to
remain seated and extended a hand in greeting. Everything about his manner exuded authority, her boss explained that she was moving branch and he would be taking over. Even though
they were equals her boss was assuming the body language of a subordinate to the new-comer and his stance and behaviour reinforced his dominance. Smiling at her he moved to another
part of the office, her ex-boss and the faint scent of cologne trailing in his wake. Pretending to look at her monitor she studied the new manager, he was dressed in a well-cut suit, expensive
but not flashy, a clean white shirt and a conservative tie with a small motif, she estimated him at just over six feet and 180 pounds. As she watched him he turned and caught her gaze,
holding it before she quickly focused back on her screen.
The next morning she arrived at work at her usual time and was suprised to find her new boss at his desk. Slipping off her jacket she hung it on the rack and sat at her workstation.
“When you have a minute...” the mellow voice interrupted her morning routine, she looked up as he strolled back to his office. Curious as to why she had been summoned she rose and
followed him. He gestured to a chair opposite him and she sat smoothing the creases of her skirt over her long legs before slowly crossing them at the knee. Over the ensuing 30 minutes
he outlined his plans and what he expected of her. For the entire interview he remained totally focused on her, listening when she spoke, watching when she moved, she felt completely
naked yet not in a sexual way.
During the rest of the day she completed task after task, the hours disappeared as she reorganised office procedure. He seemed to be pre-empting any problem she encountered,
always on hand to help, encouraging and supporting. Afternoon turned to evening and the rest of the workforce drifted home, she stood at the photocopier finishing a report when he arrived
at her side, she felt the back of his hand move across the top of her thigh. Initially she froze at his touch,
“Mmm. I thought so” he said with a smile “I can spot stockings at twenty paces” he let his hand rest on the bump of the fabric hiding the junction between silk and skin. She turned her face toward him, looking up into his eyes, her mouth drying out at his boldness.
“Excuse me” she blurted out.
“I always get what I want”, he spoke in a calm, low voice. “It’s either offered... or I take it.”
His directness raised the colour in her cheeks, she found his quiet authority exciting, the situation dangerously stimulating. She watched as he raised his hands to his neck and started to undo the tie, she could make out the small motif now, a red rose with a droplet of blood on a thorn, he wound the tie across her eyes and round the back of her head knotting it tightly. Deprived of vision she stood still, listening intently, wondering what would happen next. She felt his hands move across her skirt to the button and zip at the side, the tension of the waistband eased as strong fingers undid the button and slid the zipper down. He tugged the figure hugging garment over her hips and let it fall to her ankles, she felt his fingers go to the buttons at the bottom of her blouse, then slowly deliberately rising, undoing each button as he went. Reaching the final fastener at her neck he slid his hands outwards over her full breasts taking the blouse over her shoulders and slipping it off her arms. Standing in her darkness wearing only her underwear she tried to squash the feelings of
vulnerability that were racing from her stomach. What if a colleague returned?, she was certain her boss hadn’t locked the door before undressing her. He stepped back to admire her
form, her long legs encased in black stockings seemingly going on for ever until crossing the boundary into the band of milky pale flesh at the top of her thighs. The straight lines of her garter belt accentuated the curve of her hips and gentle rise of her stomach. Her mound was enclosed by high cut black lace panties matching the bra that supported the swell of her breasts. Reaching out he took her hand and led her forward, steering round office furniture
that impeded their progress. He stopped and placing both hands on her shoulders firmly pushed her down into a chair. She could feel the coarse industrial fabric against her skin prickling each surface that she touched. Taking his hands off her shoulders she felt him spin the chair on it’s castors, after several revolutions she was totally disorientated. As the chair came to a halt she could sense he was no longer close. She sat unsure of her next move, then she heard his voice call to her.
“On your hands and knees and crawl to me” she hesitated as she tried to place the direction he was in, then slowly she eased herself off the chair, putting her hands down slowly as she
moved across the carpet.
In his chair he watched her progress, the slow feline grace as she felt her way held him captivated. Each time she drifted off track he would make small encouraging noises bringing her round towards him again, her breasts swaying seductively as she crawled the final few paces to his feet. The painted fingernails brushed the toe cap of his shoe as she arrived in front of him, remaining on her knees she ran her hands up the outside of his calves as he sat, legs slightly parted, in front of her. She inched forward on her knees nuzzling her face into his legs, breathing in his scent, rubbing her cheek along the cloth of his trousers. Her fingers were ahead of her mouth, exploring and feeling their way to his lap, she ran her hand over his groin, stroking the growing bulge through the material. She pressed her lips against the straining fabric, her teeth tracing the outline of his hard on, taking the zip in her teeth she dragged open his fly and reaching inside she freed his swollen erection. Holding it firmly in one hand she started stroking the hard shaft and at the same time covering the head with small kisses, she could feel the clear drops of pre-cum moistening her lips as she accepted the tip into her mouth. Between her legs she could feel he had slipped off a shoe and was running his foot across the pantie clad junction of her sex. He timed his stroking with the movement of her hand on his cock, speeding up and slowing with her, flexing his toes against her pussy lips as she parted her thighs and pushed down on his foot. As his foot fuelled her lust she bobbed her head down the length of his cock, coming back up to the tip and then running her lips down to the base, her tongue flicking into the hole at the end at every opportunity, relishing the feel of his hardness brushing the roof of her mouth and the back of her throat. She could feel the head start to swell as she sucked and kissed him to the brink of orgasm. His foot pressed hard against her clit and rubbed back and forth sending tremors racing down her legs and up her spine. She wanted the cock in her mouth pressed hard in to her pussy, she visualised herself astride him, breasts bouncing, as she rode him to an imagined furious climax. Lifting her head she started to rise, but a strong hand in her hair
pulled her back to her knees and her lips to his prick. Taking the whole length into her mouth she sucked hard on him, moving quickly up and down the shaft feeling it twitch against her
tongue as he started to ejaculate. He slammed her face into his lap, pressing the jerking cock into her welcoming throat, his hot juices splashing over her tongue and tonsils. As he came in
her mouth she was bucking her pelvis, like a dog fucking a bitch, against his foot, wanting her own orgasm. She could feel the initial waves rising from the pit of her belly, the bursts of cum
shooting into her mouth had subsided and she licked the drops from the shrinking end as she concentrated on cumming herself. Suddenly he removed the tie from her eyes and she could
see him smiling at her, he tucked his cock back into his pants and with a final stroke took his foot from her pussy. Feelings of frustration and resentment welled up in her, to have been so
close then denied that ultimate pleasure. She opened her mouth to speak, but he beat her to it, “Come to work tomorrow as usual but do not put on your underwear. Is that clear?” All she
could do was nod in agreement.

I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul

Old 06-18-2002, 11:45 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
<~~~~~~ is thinking it is not such a good thing to be self employed ;)... sexy as usual

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 06-18-2002, 01:07 PM
Registered Dork

I anxiously await part 2 glyndwr! :)

(well THIS episode was so intriguing that i would HOPE you'd do a part two)

p.s. good to see you back and posting.
Old 06-18-2002, 01:26 PM
Just me.

Glyndwr ... do you realize how hard it is to type one-handed?? Neat story! :D :D
Old 06-18-2002, 03:36 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
Quote:
Originally posted by RandyGal
I anxiously await part 2 glyndwr! :)

(well THIS episode was so intriguing that i would HOPE you'd do a part two)
p.s. good to see you back and posting.

I second everything RandyGal said!!!

Excellent story...but it really really deserves a part two!!

And I too am very happy to see you back and posting again!!:D
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 06-18-2002, 03:55 PM
Bastard of Member

Send a message via Yahoo to skipthisone
Great start, keep it cumming so we can too
Old 06-18-2002, 05:39 PM
Passion & Power

Part deux

Driving home that night she contemplated what he’d demanded of her, it would serve him right if she ignored him. The following day she was sat at her desk when the telephone rang, she picked it up and answered in her polite business-like manner. A familiar voice spoke to her,
“Spin your chair around to look at me” it was her boss. Turning on her chair she could see him through his open door, speaking into his phone.
“Did you follow my instructions? Pull up your skirt so I can see.” Shifting uneasily on her seat she looked around the office at her co-workers, they all appeared busy with their own tasks.
“Do it, now.” Holding the phone with one hand she raised the hem of her skirt past the top of her legs.
“Higher, I can’t see if you can do as your told.” Nervously she edged the skirt a few inches higher, it rested just below her bikini line.
“Open your legs so I can see you pussy” She shook her head and was immediately rebuked through the earpiece. Slowly she opened her thighs, gradually exposing the soft pubic curls to his gaze.
“Very good, now use your free hand, I want you to think of last night and what you missed, you can catch up now, I’ll let you masturbate, for a short while.” She couldn’t believe what she was hearing, surely he didn’t expect her to be able to touch herself like this, one glance at his face showed that he did. Torn between excitement and fear of discovery she slipped a hand down between her legs, her middle finger sliding across her mound and parting the surface folds of her outer lips. Bringing it back to up to her hooded jewel and then brushing inwards again, she could feel her lips become wet as her body started lubricating in anticipation. She had played with herself numerous times and knew how to arouse each inch of her body however she was fighting a strong urge to snap her legs closed and run out of the office.
“Keep going you haven’t much time left” his words filled her head, she pushed her finger
through the pink petals of her sex, stroking the inner walls as she crooked her finger lightly pressing against a secret sensitive spot. She rubbed her palm against her hidden clitoris, stimulating the delicate area just around it, another finger slipped inside with the first as she started to move them in and out, eyes darting about, hoping no-one would notice her. He could hear her breath coming in ragged gasps as she carried out his wishes, from his vantage point he could see her fingers dipping into her tunnel and glistening with her juices as she brought them out.
“Times up, back to work.” there was a click as the phone went dead, stunned, she stared at him across the room, he looked back uncompromisingly, her legs closed and she pulled her skirt down. Looking at him she suddenly lifted her fingers to her mouth, pushing them between her lips tasting her other lips still on them, then slowly pulling them out, pretending they were the biggest bar of chocolate in the shop, closing her eyes in mock pleasure, before turning back to face her desk.
Like the previous evening she was stood at the photocopier as the last of the other employees left, wishing her a good weekend. She heard him walking across toward her, she was determined that he was not going to tease her anymore, she enjoyed sex as much as anyone and needed satisfaction too. Starting to turn he caught her arm and spun her back to face the photocopier, his hand caught hold of her skirt and rucked it up over the moons of her ass, pressing his pelvis firmly against her buttocks as he forced her over the machine. Both hands snaked around to her front and taking hold of the fabric of her blouse tore it apart, buttons spilled onto the floor as he grasped handfuls of her breasts, pulling and kneading the compliant flesh, fingers twisting and tugging at her rapidly stiffening nipples. She pushed her naked butt back in to him, rotating it against his iron hard cock, he buried his teeth into an exposed piece of her shoulder, biting the skin as his hands lifted her tits and crushed them together. The pain in her shoulder ripped through her mind, she reached behind her trying to find the solid shaft that she ached for. Feverishly her fingers brought it out from his trousers and he plunged deep into her cunt, the first full stroke hit her farthest wall and she cried out with an animal moan,
desperately aware of her earlier disappointments she held nothing back and writhed and
lunged, begging him to fuck her. Releasing her breasts he looped his hands up to hold onto her shoulders, gripping her collar bones and pulling her back tightly onto his pounding cock, as he rammed into her again and again her climax gushed over her, she could feel herself cumming, her juices ran down over his balls and the top of her legs, her teeth clenched as she grunted and groaned in ecstasy. She collapsed against the side of the photocopier as spasms ran through the muscles in her legs and stomach. He could feel her cunt muscles clenching his cock as he pistoned in and out of her, with a frantic final lunge he erupted in her in a torrent of fiery liquid. As he came he continued to ride her, shooting more spunk into her deepest recesses with each fevered thrust, she squirmed under his weight against the plastic of the photocopier, pushing back onto the source of her gratification. Holding her tightly in his arms the tempo of their activity slowed to an easy grind as they rode out the last waves of passion together.
As she left he called out “Enjoy the weekend!”. A broad smile built on her lips, it was the first time she was looking forward to Monday morning.

Old 06-18-2002, 06:03 PM
Registered Dork

My oh MY but you write quick!

Enjoyed Part Deux as much as part one!

Thanks Glyndwr. As usual, you make my day......

no wait. You make my week...er...my month...

oh hell, I can't live without your writing, it's such great stuff! :D
Old 06-18-2002, 09:14 PM
Mooooo!!!

OMGGGG!! That is such a hot and steamy story....... Super sexy story Glyndwr :D

I am hoping there will be a part 3

Old 06-19-2002, 10:18 AM

Brilliant, Glyndwr! Keep them cumming!
Old 06-19-2002, 11:38 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Damn I would have responded to part 2 sooner but I could not see....

next time please remind me to put the lid down on the copier before you do that to me:D:D:p

God but you do get me hottttttttttttttttt!!!TY for everything;)

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 06-20-2002, 05:25 PM
Passion & Power

Ladies

Thankyou for your kind reaction, I wish I could fax you all ;) ;) :D

Old 06-21-2002, 08:33 AM
Princess Domeeveryway

Send a message via Yahoo to vampeyes
Damn!!! Excellent story as always..... definitely makes me want to go back to work :D

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses
Old 06-21-2002, 11:33 AM
Bastard of Member

Send a message via Yahoo to skipthisone
great again, nice
Old 10-08-2002, 10:57 AM
~figment of imagination~

*jumping up and down
"Fax me Fax me!!"
-Summer :D
~ me! ~