Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 01-28-2003, 06:42 AM
Learning to talk sexy

Maid Service

I confess my life is very good … I live in a beautiful gated community, grotto type pool right outside my front door … you see, I live in the pool house behind the “big” house. I do private maid service in 3 homes that sit right next to each other in this community. The one where I live pays me with the free place to live … it’s not a big pool house, really not much more than a studio apartment, but I don’t need a lot of space. The community where I live is something of a beach resort community and the family that lives in the “big” house, actually use it only for a get-away …. Usually 1 or 2 weekends a month and a week or 2 of vacation time during the year. My responsibilities at their place are mainly to straighten before they arrive and clean the place when they leave … and sometimes they leave me a list of grocery staple items to pick up when I go to the grocery store next.

The house on the right belongs to a career couple …. Both of them work at least 60 hour work weeks, they live in the house, but are hardly ever there. And since they also have no children, they don’t require a great deal of clean up either. Usually I go to their place three times a week for a couple of hours each time and do dishes, laundry, straitening up and make a meal they can heat when they finally do arrive home. When I make their meals, I make enough to freeze a few individual portions and they are generous in telling me that I should never have to cook 2 separate dinners in one day, so I take a single serving portion with me when I leave and I drop it back at my place so I’ll have it when I am ready.

The house on the left belongs to a single guy … he’s a writer, does pretty well at it too! He is in his mid 30’s and fit and attractive and well …. My maid service for him varies quite a bit from what I do in the other two houses….though I also do some straitening and cleaning at his place as well.

John can be something of an eccentric at times about things, but ….well, I love the sex games we play. Today, as I arrived at his place, I immediately changed into my maid outfit … it looks like a French maid kind of outfit, black dress with a white apron … the dress is very short, standing straight the hem rests about two inches above the bottom of my bottom. I wear a black thong that also has a white apron in the front … Of course there are also black thigh high nylons and black skimpy strappy sandals.

Once in my outfit I quickly straightened the few things that needed straitening in the kitchen and living room, then looked in on the bedroom, just to make sure, but John keeps his place pretty clean all on his own, so I went to the den, that’s usually where I’ll find John … working on whatever book he’s currently writing. He always acts a bit put off when I knock and ask if I can come in and empty his garbage can and dust and such. He waves me in, using that kind of annoyed expression … the writer disturbed in the middle of his writing. I know its all part of what is to come.

I stand at his side and try to reach in under the desk to get to the waste paper basket, of course it is just out of reach, but I keep trying, resting my hand on his upper thigh to keep my balance. I am bent at the waist and leaning far forward, my breasts barely contained in the low cut top of the dress … no bra to offer help in containing them. My butt is almost in John’s face as my arms and head are under his desk. I feel his fingers slide under the string of my thong, rub slightly in the area between and then go farther forward to delve into my pussy lips.

He scoots his chair back so I can get in and grab the waste basket, also so I am dead center in front of him, standing between his spread legs. I pull the waste basket out from under and push it to the side of the desk as I start to rise, but John is standing now and he pushes me forward and uses his legs to spread my legs apart … his cock is free and he is rubbing the head of it against my pussy lips and then pushes in to thrust it against my clit, rubbing up against it over and over and I am ready to cum just from this action, but John is a very thorough man once he starts something. He pushes me hard down onto the desk, and then thrusts deep into my pussy several times… again, I am on the verge of cumming, especially as his hand snakes around and begins to work my clit. That feels soooo good.

But John never lets me have my pleasure too quickly and so he pulls back and then sits back in his big comfortable office chair, legs spread wide and tells me to turn around. I see his cock, fully erect and glistening with my juices and his precum. “You know, you’ve interrupted my work and I am in the middle of trying to meet a deadline. I think I am going to have to punish you for getting me so hard that I can’t do my work.” All the while he is bringing me to stand to the side of him and then directing me with pushes and pulls until I am laying across his lap, face down and the floucy skirt of my dress is pulled out of the way. His hand connects with my back side three times … hitting me quite hard … these are not play spankings, he is serious when he spanks me! He rubs my butt gently then caressing the red hot marks where his hands have left an imprint and then I feel it, his fingers sliding to touch my pussy lips and stroke them. Then three more hard spankings … my butt feels like its on fire with the force of his hand, then again the gentle soothing rubs and then his fingers pushing into my pussy and rubbing my clit several times.

I am very wet and throbbing …. I want nothing more than for him to fuck me, with his fingers, his tongue, his cock …. I don’t really care, just so long as he fucks me! Then again the spankings … this time 4 of them. He doesn’t bother to rub my butt this time, his fingers press into my pussy, three of them going deep and thrusting hard. He pulls them out and tells me to stand and then to go to the couch. I know better than to sit on the couch until I am told to do so, so I walk to the couch and stand in front of it. John smiles at me, removes his clothes and pulls mine from me as well. He sits down in front of me …. His face at my breast level and he begins to suck at my nipples, hard sucks, nibbles, his fingers also working my tits … pulling, pinching, twisting …. Every part of my sexual being is throbbing now… I want to beg him to finish me off, but I have learned better than that. John is in control and he will remain in control. I love that about our sessions, but I still get impatient sometimes.

Finally, he pulls me onto his lap, leaving me to position myself over his cock and pressing down. He allows me to ride him like that for a short time and then he changes our position and he is on top of me. He reaches under the couch and brings out the nipple clamps, pressing them hard on my already sensitive nipples … I squirm at the intensity of feeling. He leans in and bites at my lower lip to let me know that I am not supposed to do that!

He grabs my legs and shifts them so my knees are resting over his upper arms, about half way between the bend of his elbow and his shoulders and he thrusts deep into me, fucking me deep and hard and relentlessly. His thumb working my clit as I cum twice, him still thrusting deep and hard until I feel the cum begin to climb up his cock, making him even larger and the fit even tighter as his thrusting picks up tempo until we both cum, his is hard and deep and I feel the streams of heat fill me and cover my stomach and breasts as he pulls free of me for the final couple of spurts. He watches as I rub his offering into my skin before he shifts again and pulls me into position to suck and slurp at his cock …. I know it is my job to do so until he is ready to fuck me again.
Old 01-28-2003, 06:47 AM
Soft & Silky CD

Send a message via Yahoo to Tess
Very erotic, Fzzy...

Thanks for the morning pick-me-up!

"God is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh."
- Voltaire (1694-1778)

"I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them."
- Ian L. Fleming (1908-1964)

Old 01-28-2003, 12:24 PM

Enjoyed the story! ... are we going to hear more stories about John and your life as a maid???
Old 01-29-2003, 04:05 AM
Learning to talk sexy

hmmm .... more John and the maid stories .... I'll have to see if my brain comes up with anything!

Thanks H@rd Rock - glad I could be of service!!

and Thanks Staar .... glad you enjoyed it and I'll keep your suggestion in mind!
Old 01-29-2003, 07:46 PM
Member of weird club

Fzzy hot story. I have confidence you can continue in the same hot tradition we have come to admire from you. Very hot.
Old 01-30-2003, 03:44 AM
Learning to talk sexy

thanks kleclere ... you always say the nicest things!
Old 02-03-2003, 09:02 AM

Location: Second star of the Right...straight on 'til morning
Send a message via Yahoo to Sea Chelle
ohhhh please more...i really like John and the maid...great piece Fzzy...
Old 02-03-2003, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

What can I say, once again you amaze me. Can't wait to read more...
Old 02-04-2003, 02:53 AM
Learning to talk sexy

Sea Chelle -- glad you liked the maid story ... I've got a dusting day and possibilties turning over in my head .... I'll add it soon!

Unregistered ... hope you get registered soon ... I always like to know who is amazed by my storytelling .... that's a very nice compliment afterall!! :)
Old 02-05-2003, 03:50 AM
Learning to talk sexy

Wednesday - dusting day .... I start early at the big house, do a fast run through with the feather duster and move on to the Lisa and Tom's place ... throw a load of wash in, start the dishwasher and then dust their place. Put the wash in the dryer and start preparation of dinner, fold the dried clothes, take my portion of dinner back to my place and then head to John's place, feather duster still in hand.

I change into my outfit then begin to dust the ground floor rooms and then head up the stairs, not trying to be quiet as I go .... giving John a bit of noise so he knows I'm in the house and can start to prepare for that moment I open the door to his office.

Do a quick dusting of his bedroom, straightening a few things as I go, feel the moisture starting to gather seriously between my legs ... wonder what he has in mind for today's adventure.

Knock lightly and open the door slowly, "Would it be ok for me to start dusting your office?" He is sitting in the middle of the couch, nods, but doesn't look up from the papers he is editing. Start dusting at his desk, moving around the room until I am standing in front of him, not sure how I'm going to dust off the big picture on the wall behind the couch ....usually I step up on the couch, just about where John is sitting so I can reach the top of the picture.

John looks up, raises his eyebrow questioningly ..."ummmm, I need to dust the picture behind you." He nods and then looks back at the papers in his hand. Hmmmm, stepping out of my sandals and then onto the couch, one foot on either side of John, I reach up, almost on tip toes to dust off the top of the picture frame .... can't help it, my crotch is right in John's face, pushed into him slightly.

Large masculine hands slide up the back of my legs until they are cupping my butt and pressing me farther into him, feel his tongue snake out to lick my pussy lips .... several times ...tasting the wetness already there. One of his fingers reaches to slide my black and white thong out of the way and allowing further access to his tongue, which he pushes inward. Legs begin to shake at the feel of what his tongue is doing. John has the most amasing tongue!

He sucks and kisses and tongues my pussy while I am at his mercy, having two orgasms from his relentless tongue fucking, my legs have long since lost the capacity to keep me upright, John's hands and arms are doing that. Sinking onto his lap, I reach to pull his button-fly jeans open, but he stops me. "Not yet!"

I straddle his hardon, wanting the feel of him deep inside me so much, but must wait ... He pulls my outfit off of me and begins to suck and nibble at my hard extended nipples, his thumb and fingers burried in my pussy as he brings me to a third orgasm ... seems like my juices are everywhere.

I am satiated, but know there is still more to come, maybe a lot more .. fingers keep working me and then I feel a hard pinch on my clit as he applies one of the nipple clamps to it. I squirm at the painful pleasure on my sensitized clit, he pushes three fingers hard and deep in my pussy and finger fucks me hard, pushing deep .... I cum almost immediately.

He pushes me from his lap, stands and removes his clothes, grabs my hand, leads me to the bedroom and lays down face up, his cock standing proud and tall, I climb on top of him and begin to ride him, loving this position. He finally lifts his hips up from the bed, changing the angle of penetration and I collapse into his chest as I am overtaken once again. He pulls free of me squirting his load on my chest and stomach, he rubs his offering into my skin, sometimes using hard strokes, especially around my nipples. I am absolutely drained and begin to drift off, but as I'm doing so, I feel his fingers once again buried deep in my pussy....
Old 02-05-2003, 04:37 PM
Slut Lolver

Thanks for suck a good hot story.
Waiting for more..................
Cjack.

Real swingers meet here. Free Membership

"Share your Wife so other men can enjoy her too"
Old 02-05-2003, 11:09 PM
Learning to talk sexy

LOL! Cjack - glad you enjoyed the beginning and the first add-on! Many possibilties running around in my head .... must say ... I've never had this much fun cleaning!!! :)
Old 02-09-2003, 03:27 PM
Member of weird club

Oh Fzzy you can come to my house and clean anytime if you give this much service. Very very hot and so sexy hoping you continue as always. You have a way with words.
Old 02-09-2003, 11:40 PM
Learning to talk sexy

I'll keep that in mind! LOL! In real life you couldn't pay me ENOUGH to do housecleaning for a living .... and well, ummmm .... I'm not really into the pay for sex concept either :) LOL ---- isn't fantasy great!!!!
Old 02-09-2003, 11:45 PM
Soft & Silky CD

Send a message via Yahoo to Tess
Hmmmm... my household is in need of your special services...

Once again, you have juices flowing. I'll be thinking of you tonight :)

"God is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh."
- Voltaire (1694-1778)

"I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them."
- Ian L. Fleming (1908-1964)