Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 12-02-2002, 11:19 PM
Learning to talk sexy

Begging For You

Started out sitting next to each other on the couch, watching an action video – Jean Claude Segal Harrison or such … it is easy enjoyment. Within the first 30 minutes or so I have shifted to lay half across you, head resting against the shoulder farthest from my hips and feet, leaning into your body, feet tucked up a bit. Strong arms hold me lightly, softly stroking at me now and then, but when they are motionless, one rests near my waist and the other near or on one of my breasts. Love the way you touch me so easily, so unconsciously!

An hour into the movie one of your hands still rests near my waist, I no longer have pants on though, just bikini cut panties and the other hand lightly plays with my nipple … still have my shirt on, it’s just completely unbuttoned and you have pulled the demi-cut cups down to lift and press my breasts upward. Leaning down occasionally to nibble at my ear and lick or kiss my neck. Shifted me slightly to make access to my body easier for you.

Another thirty minutes into the movie, your shirt is gone and so is mine, your fingers play with my pussy lips through my panties, rubbing hard then soft, then hard again … so wet with your touch … nothing new in that, feel like I’ve been wet nonstop, ever since I met you, my handsome man! Want to turn and beg you to reach beneath my panties, let your fingers dive deep into me, play with me gently, thrust into me hard and deep …. Want so much from you and know you will give it to me soon, but you might just make me beg for you to do so in the process. Love it when you become all harsh and unyielding in the middle of sexual tension and need.

Movie ends, have no idea how it ends, just know it did because eventually I hear the static sound of the tape running to its end. Kissing me, starting with sucking my lower lip inbetween your lips, sucking and licking at it for long sensual moments before finally gently pushing your tongue into the cavern of my mouth … tasting my tongue, licking at my gums (inside and outside) and licking at me, tempting me to lick back in return, playing with each others’ tongues and lips. Your hands framing my face as you continue to kiss me for extended passionate minutes, many minutes … you do not skimp on the glory of us tasting each other.

Hand finally pushes under the edge of my panties and fingers press into me, play with me, gently stroke and caress my clit, slide farther and push two fingers into me hard and fast and my body tingles with the overpowering awareness of you taking control of my senses. Blood rushing to the core of my being, leaving my nipples thrusting outward with the chill left behind … they throb and ache for your touch or lips closing around them. Arching my back upward, hoping you will notice my need and deal with it. You pull back a bit from me. “Lover, you know better than that, I’ll do everything you want, but you have to ask for it first!” Love the sound of his voice, the gravel I hear from the passion he’s feeling.

“Babe, please suck my nipples, use the edges of your teeth to scrape against the sides and nip at me …. Please, babe …. Need to feel it happening, need to feel the roughness of it on my tits!” You smile, I know I have pleased you with my choice of words, starting out with more sweet words and moving to more sexual words … know you feel the punch of words so well chosen and placed. You still hold back a moment, waiting and watching me, telling me with your eyes that there is more you expect. I lay back against your legs and roll each nipple between a thumb and fingers, pinching and pulling at myself for you to watch, torturing my tits for your enjoyment, know you love the visual aspect of watching me play with myself.

Brushing my hands aside finally you help me stand and remind me there is a better place for what is to follow, once standing you grab my hair and lead me along, you do not pull my hair, just lead me with it, I love the sensual feel of the slight tug against my scalp as you lead me to the bedroom, stopping short of the bed and guiding me to get on first. Once there, you stop long enough to remove your pants, you are going commando so it is quick and then you position yourself kneeling between my widely spread legs, knees raised and feet flat so I can press upward against you if the opportunity comes.

Growling at me you bend down and suck one of my breasts into your mouth, lathing it with your tongue, gently lapping at it and playing with it … I push upward into your mouth, you know what I want and are holding back! You pull back a bit and raise your eyebrow at me in question. “Please lover, bite me, torture my tits!” A wicked grin covers your face and you once again suck my breast in and then I feel it, you razoring your teeth against it, fingers on the other nipple, pinching hard, twisting and pulling and leaving me on the very brink of orgasm with the enormity of sensation washing over me.

Pulling back a bit when I start to buck up against you, you slide further down my body and gently kiss at my pussy, tongue playing against almost completely smooth surface, but not entering into the lips. Using my legs and feet, I push up into you, but you again pull back and grin at me. Instructing me to scoot over to the other side of the bed and then you move up the bed, laying on your back and tell me I know what you expect of me. Sitting over your mouth, I feel your nose up against my clit, your eyes looking into mine, your tongue licks once, twice, lips suck once, twice and then you stop, eyebrow raised again …. “Please baby, suck my clit, lick me, kiss me, fuck me with your tongue.” Your eyes smile, but your eyebrow is still raised at me.

Fingers move to touch myself, stroke my clit as your tongue then dives into me, pushing past the lips that my fingers are holding open, you are gifted with your tongue. I know you love this part, REALLY love this part, love to feel my cum roll into your mouth as I shift so it flows freely. You kiss and lick and tongue me until I feel myself begin to buck again .. right on the brink of release you stop. Looking into your eyes I know you will not go further, you have tasted my juice, eaten me until I am flooding outward and now you want more. Ordering me to get off of you. You sliding off the bed and then telling me to get on my knees …. Reach back behind me and hold my body more tightly open so you can push deep into my pussy, fucking me so deep, pushing hard against my cervix … feeling the pain of it, feeling the pleasure of you driving deep … I know that I willl feel freshly fucked by you for well past a day … you stop suddenly.

“What do you want baby? You gotta tell me what you want or I’m pulling out, getting dressed and leaving right now.” You have barely finished speaking when my words come rolling out…. “Fuck me baby, fuck me hard and deep and slow and long … relentlessly … fuck me now babe, …. Please!” Pushing hard into me and pulling almost free, pushing hard and deep – over and over again, filling me more than full, changing angles, fingers pushing into my anus and pressing hard through to feel you fucking me …. So deep!!!

Will be so sore from this, but need the feel of you hammering into me, push back against your thrusting, push up against those fingers …. Then you pause, I know what you want, my chest collapses downward as my hands move to touch myself, rub my clit so you can feel it also pressing against your slamming cock. Ohhhhhh I need you cumming inside me soon, know you will only allow me to cum when you are ready for me to do so and then you will want it as you tell me to do so! I am so close, so ready, just barely holding it back because I know you will be disappointed if I don’t wait for you to tell me when. You finally say the words, your thrusts are pushing into me hard and fast and you tell me to cum for you, I feel my release hit, fluid rolling down my inner walls and your cock, and just as I feel my cum start to roll down my inner thighs, I feel the first hot deep hard spurt of your cum, the spurts come one after another and I am trembling and quivering still with my own orgasm, body grasping hard at you. You are such an amazing lover.

Pulling free from me, you scoot me onto the bed farther, pulling me to lay on my side facing you, taking me in your strong arms you stroke me gently and scatter at least a hundred kisses on my face, lovingly caressing me and letting me know that I belong to you completely and you will always want to bring me pleasure. You kiss me deeply then, tasting my mouth again, sucking on my tongue to totally savor the taste and texture of me. Babe, you be mah man!!!!!
Old 12-02-2002, 11:31 PM
Registered Dork

Oh fzzy!

:(

I want THAT!

I want EXACTLY THAT.......word for word........

Wonderful writing but I suspect you might have actually lived this one. Lucky bitch.

:)
Old 12-02-2002, 11:34 PM
Learning to talk sexy

only in my dreams and emails!!! LOL! Ah thank you my friend for such a quick feedback and positive one at that!
Old 12-03-2002, 12:11 AM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
Excellent fzzy!! DAMN!!! What a HOT HOT HOT story!!!! :D:D

If I hadn't already taken that shower I needed after reading DallasLiving's latest, I'd be in there right now!! Oh hell, maybe I'd better take another one!!! ;) :p :D:D
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 12-03-2002, 01:09 AM
Learning to talk sexy

Oh thank you SugarSprinkles .... so glad you enjoyed it, so glad you stopped to let me know!!!! :)
Old 12-03-2002, 01:41 AM
Purring Member

Send a message via ICQ to chainedkitten
That was awesome! mmm.....lost in my thoughts now
Old 12-03-2002, 02:43 AM
Learning to talk sexy

Chainedkitten - thank you so much for dropping by for a read and for posting your positive comments!!! Welcome to Pixies - hope you enjoy yourself here.
Old 12-08-2002, 06:53 PM
Member of weird club

Fzzy wonderful story wish I could be doing just that. You have a talent.
Old 12-09-2002, 09:58 AM
Learning to talk sexy

Why thank you kleclere ...what a very nice thing to say! - glad you enjoyed it.
Old 12-10-2002, 02:18 AM
Resident Alien

Fzzy,

Splendid. Thank you.

"Forget your stereotypes, your fears. Straight people are not what you
have been led to believe. They're a wonderfully diverse bunch, though the flamboyant ones hog all the media attention."
Old 12-10-2002, 09:31 PM
that's ienki .. with an i

Wow.. Fzzy, reading that is like living it and I have to agree with RandyGal that that is exactly what I want!!!!

But if I can't have it in rl, imagining it is good enough! Thank you for stimulating my imagination.. and, erm, the rest of me!
Old 12-13-2002, 02:36 PM
Learning to talk sexy

Martian - thanks so much for your positive words ... glad you enjoyed it!

IenkiMoonshine - so happy to have put it into words for you! Thanks for letting me know. Fzzy
Old 12-28-2002, 07:29 PM

Fzzy you are the ultimate story teller......That is exactly what I want too...lol
Old 12-28-2002, 09:58 PM
Learning to talk sexy

Missy1965 - that's a very nice compliment, thank you so much!!! Glad I could tell the story! and so glad you liked it!
Old 01-02-2003, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Fanning myself ..... very hot short story!