Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 03-31-2003, 08:32 PM
Learning to talk sexy

great addition kleclere ... very hot once again! :)
Old 03-31-2003, 08:44 PM
Member of weird club

Thank you Fzzy your opinion is always appreciated. I enjoy hearing your comments. Thank you again for reading my story.
Old 03-31-2003, 09:46 PM
Registered Dork

My oh my oh my OH MY!
Great addition...keep 'em coming!...er....cuming? LOL
Old 03-31-2003, 11:29 PM
Pixie's Wild Rose

Mmmmmm the combination of your pics and your story have had me at your mercy all day long...what a day it's been...thank you kleclere.
Old 04-01-2003, 06:09 PM
Member of weird club

Randy Gal your words are always appreciated am glad you enjoyed. Hope to have at least one more addition.

Sassy Rose I'm glad that both could make you day so enjoyable. At my mercy huh? Thank you for readingthis addition.
Old 04-03-2003, 08:41 PM
Member of weird club

You get up from the bed and head for the bath room. I get to my elbow and watch you walk by. Watching the sway of your breasts as you pass and the sway of your ass as you go. I'm hard once again, I hear the water from the shower so I head in. Standing at the tub I look in to see you lathering your hair. You look so lovely as your hands move thru your hair. The suds run down between your breasts making me want you.

"How about we do something tonight" you ask. Sounds good. "how about if we go dancing" I reply. "If we are going then we should hurry up" you say. Watching as you soap your breasts paying extra time with your nipples. A slight moan comes from inside the tub. I see your hand glide down to your pussy where the soap is flowing down. You start to rub, but I stop you from continuing.

"Oh beautiful lady please don't do that, I want you to hurry so I can do something special for you." You look at me with that I want to continue look. As you exit the tub, running the towel over your hair. I take the towel and wipe you down. Kissing you, nibbling your neck, sucking your nipples as I wiped the water from them. Drying your stomach kissing behind the towel, down past your pubic region. Licking the folds of moist skin of your pussy. I know this is getting you hotter so I continue drying down your legs kissing all that is dry.

I lead you into the bedroom again laying you on the bed. You lay face down I grab the moisturizer from the dresser and squeeze it into my hands. Gently placing it on your shoulders you shiver. "Oh that's cold" you say. But with the movement of my hands you are warmed quickly. I move down to the shoulder blades rubbing gently as you moan from the feeling. Going down your back and caressing the lotion into your skin. I put more on my hands to do your luscious ass. Making small circles as my hands slide around your lobes.

You raise and lower your ass as my hands glide over each curve. Sliding my hand down your crack you part your legs allowing me access. Touching your lips you grind into me. I pull them back to continue down your legs. Adding more, I tease your thighs and the backs of your knees. Massaging into your calves and down to your feet. Touching your feet you start to giggle. I move back up to you so you can turn over.

I've loved the way you look and as you turn over, your breasts lay off to the sides slightly. I put more lotion on starting again at your shoulders. I kiss you deeply rubbing my hands across your breasts. Paying special attention to your still hard nipples. Moans abound as you move your thighs up and down. So I move down to you stomach rubbing the lotion in. I crawl between your legs. I leave your pussy for a little while, spreading the lotion down your legs.

As I finish I lick your cunt to tease you, "god you are such a tease" you reminded me. "We need to get going my love" I say. We dress, but I can tell you are still excited, you have your blouse on with no bra leaving visible points. You wear your sexiest thong under your jeans. The night is warm and we are only a few blocks to the dance hall.

We walk, hand in hand, even though we may meet someone you know along the way. Arriving at the hall I open the door and we enter. The music is loud but we don't mind. Sitting down I reach across to hold your hand. I gaze into your eyes. We talk and dance. We move together rubbing body parts creating heat . Your nipples rub my chest as my hardening cock teases your belly. We finish our drinks and decide that the tension has built up to a fevered height.

Walking along arm in arm. We kiss, stopping to grope each other. We are too hot to make it home, so ducking behind the bushes we strip out of our clothes touching kissing each other. You lay me down on the ground a slight dew has fallen. You straddle my waist lowering your wet pussy down to impale yourself on my cock. Sliding down it, you exhale in relief. You ride me hard taking my dick completely out and slamming back down it. You grind your clit against me, rocking back and forth panting, growling as you reach for your needed orgasm. I reach for your nipples pinching and pulling on them telling you to fuck me. "oh I am going to" you say grinding harder and faster.

Your breath is shallow as I feel your cunt convulse around my cock. You scream " IIIIIIIII"MMMM CUUUUMMMING" as you ride me. You slump down on my chest still with my hard cock deep in you. As you recover, you notice I haven't cum yet. Sliding down my chest you take your tongue winding it around the helmet. I moan deep as you suck the head into your mouth. Swallowing it down to the base and then up to the tip You start to bob your head faster sucking my cock harder. I reach to gently squeeze my balls. You have me buried deep in your throat as my cock squirts cum down your throat. Cleaning me with your mouth, you smile as we passionately kiss. Getting dressed we finish the trip home. Still feeling the effects of our love making we hold on to each other as we walk into the yard.
Old 04-03-2003, 08:43 PM
~*Geeky Girl*~

Exactly how far away are you?

~sigh~

Another drenching edition, kleclere. :D

"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, then let it, and if you have to wait for what you really want, take the time because nobody said that life would be easy. They just promised it would be worth it." ~ Unknown author

Old 04-03-2003, 08:48 PM
Member of weird club

Thank you malady, always wonderful to hear your comments. And what would be drenched? Thank you for reading.
Old 04-03-2003, 09:06 PM
Learning to talk sexy

another wonderful addition kleclere .... just what I need .... someone to apply lotion to all those pesky hard to reach spots ;) ... wonderful story!
Old 04-03-2003, 09:26 PM
Member of weird club

Fzzy would enjoy rubbing lotion on all your parts. Thank you for your wonderful comments, always wait to hear from you.
Old 04-29-2003, 06:18 PM
Member of weird club

Entering the house you say I need to clean up a little bit. I move behind you as you enter the bathroom. Looking at you as you remove your clothes to freshen up. I stare as lovely parts of your body become visible. I am so attracted to your beauty. I gaze at you and notice your cellphone on the counter. I move back to the bed. Thinking god you are devilish. I dial your number and hear the ringing of your phone. I hear your voice on the other end.

"Hello," I sit in silence for a second then, "Hi beautiful" I say. "Oh you nut," you say but before you can hang up I ask what are you wearing? You reply, "I have nothing at all but a smile you goof ball." "Are your nipples getting hard," I ask as I hear your breath starting to become labored. You say "yes they are starting to get very hard you bad boy."

"Would you take them between your fingers and twist them a little?" I say seductively. I hear your breath pull in as your fingers caress your lovely bud. " Now do the other one" I say as you start to moan into the phone. I slide the zipper down on my jeans as I hear more light moans coming from the phone. I pull my hardening cock out as you continue to tweek your nipples.

"Now slowly slide you hand down you stomach edging it towards your pussy." With this I start stroking my cock slowly at first, listening to your breath quicken as you reach your public hair. "Ok place your fingers along side you lips and slowly caress the lips." A deep breathe is sucked in as you do as I asked.

"Are you nice and wet now baby?" A long "Yeeesss" is breathed into the phone. "Alright lover, now I want you to place a finger in your cunt and tell me how wet you are." You hiss, "oh baby I am so wet between our cum and your voice I am so moist."

"Now pull it out and lick it." "UUUUUMMMMM we taste so good," you say. "Put your finger back in sweet and finger fuck your pussy." "OOOOHHHH lover, I want you to feel this."

I will in a little bit" I say as I hear the sound of you sliding in and out. "I'm going to put two fingers in," you say. God it sounds so good, you fucking yourself as I pull my cock with more zest. "Put a third finger in," I say as I hear you pounding your fingers faster and faster into your cunt. "OOOOHHHHH baby I'm going to cum."

"Yes cum for me baby I want you to cum for me. Let me hear you cum on your hand." I hear you scream as the first wave hits. "God its cumming hard" you say as I stroke my cock harder.

"OH lover I'm cumming too." As my cum jets out of my cock. I see you slumped against the doorway as the last of my cum runs down my cock. "God you are so very naughty, but you are very good at this" you say. We crawl into each others arms as we start to doze off.
Old 05-21-2003, 07:32 PM
Member of weird club

I don't know exactly how long we have been asleep, but there is a wonderful feeling coming from my cock. I can't tell if I am still sleeping or starting to wake up. But the pleasure that is coming from that area is extremely great. As my senses wake I realize that you are sucking my cock. You are between my legs, my cock being devoured by your skilled mouth. You pull it from you long enough to say Good morning finally awake, as you slide it back into your hungry mouth.

You run your tongue around my cock as it goes deeper into your mouth. I motion for you to place your pussy over my face, but you refuse. I feel my balls start to tighten from the expert sucking , I feel your finger enter my anus. Oh this is different I say. But you don't stop there as you move it, pumping it as you suck and tongue me. I tell you that it will be coming hard if you continue. Just as I finish the sentence I shoot a hard stream of cum into your mouth.

Stream after stream explodes into your mouth. As I stop you bringing your lovely mouth to kiss me. We kiss deeply as our tongues dance. So how may I repay you? You could do me doggy is your reply. We move to the end of the bed you on your hands and knees I standing. I enter you as you growl, spank me lover you hiss. I pull out a little more and swat your ass not too hard. Oh I know you can do better than that. I swat you again this time a sound of flesh against flesh is heard. Oooowwwww baby as you thrust yourself back impaling yourself on my cock.

You ask for more and I obey, your ass is turning a lite shade of red as is your pussy on fire also. You slam back into me harder and faster as you enjoy the heat in your ass. I wet my finger easing it into your asshole. More moans and groans and some very naughty words come from your mouth only driving me to faster orgasm.

You reach under you with your hand and pat your clit, feathery at first, but the closer you come the harder you pat. Oh fuck my love IIIIII""""MMMMM CCCCCCUUUUMMIIIIINNNNGGGG. OH keep fucking me as I drive into you, your cumming again as I push harder and deeper into both holes. Finally you collaspe on the bed ejecting both my cock and finger.

God you are so very good at that you say, well with such a sexy lady as you, it is so very easy I say. As you lie there trying to regain your breath I stroke me cock soon to spray my cum on your tits. God what a way to be awakened.

I suppose we need to get some more sleep so in the morning you can be rested before you have to leave.
Old 06-09-2003, 08:18 PM
Member of weird club

As we lie on the bed I reach over and kiss your neck, feeling the goosebumps rising from your tender flesh. I slide to your shoulder nuzzling and nipping your skin. I move ever so slowly down to your nipple, sucking it into my mouth teasing it with my tongue. It hardening with each stroke. You are with your eyes closed enjoying the feeling. As you open your eyes I see a look of seer fright. Looking at the edge of the bed I see your husband standing naked next to the bed. You are speechless as he climbs into the bed and starts to suck on your other nipple. You still haven't closed your eyes, but them are moving as the sensation of both you nipples being sucked increases. I go back up to kiss you our tongues mingling touching as your hips rise to meet an invisible thrust. I move between your legs placing my tongue on your wide open cunt lips, slide it up and down the length catching all the drops as you moan. I insert 2 fingers deeply into the folds of your pussy. Your husband moves around to fill your mouth with his cock. You greet it with a kiss on the head then engulfing it in one swallow. Your hips are moving up and down to guide my tongue over your most sensitive parts of your pussy. But you want more letting the cock slide from your mouth you tell me to fuck you with my cock. That being said you continue back on the cock sucking you do so well. As we move in a perfect rythem we sense your orgasm gaining strength. Your suction increases as the thrusting of your hips follow. Your husband is the first to explode full in your mouth, seeing that I follow filling you to excess as you cunt convulses around my squirty cock. As we lie there letting our breathes return to normal you as "So why are you not angry?" Well I have read your emails, so to fullfill your fantasy I contacted Jim. You should delete your mail my love. We got together and made it an 24 hrs you'll remember. You smile your gorgeous smile. You crawl onto your husband setting on his cock. Impaled you lean back exposing your extended clit to my tongue. You rock forward going deeper onto the cock as I suck your clit hard into my mouth. The combination of your cum and mine joining to help your husband move freely. My sucking and the fucking you are recieving has you growling as your hand pull my farther into you. You cum very hard as I continue the work on your clit. Your husband pumps harder and deeper into you as wave after wave hit your cunt. Finally your husband cums filling you more as it runs out in globs. You look at me with guilt of not letting my cum. So you crawl off your husband and grab my cock running your tongue over it then fucking it with your mouth. All the excitement and watching your husband sucking you tits has me cumming very fast. You try to swllow it all but some runs down your breasts onto your husband's face. You lick my cum from his face. Then you collaspe in bewteen us feeling totally content.