Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-28-2003, 04:47 AM
obsolete

"Bless me, Father... "

" ...for I have sinned."

That's the way it always began. For most people. But for Diane Foster, those simple words, spoken quietly to Father John in the confessional at St. Anthony's one late Saturday afternoon a year ago, had drastically changed her life.

Before that, her confessions had always been something small -- an imagined offense just large enough to seem suitably repentant of her sins. No one ever went to confession without having a sin to confess. Did they? Well, that day she had had a big one to confess.

Diane hadn't thought it was a sin. It felt too good to be sinful. But Mother, holier-than-thou church-going woman that she was, had assured her that it was. That it was evil and that she would burn in the eternal fires of hell for it.

You see, Diane Foster, a forty-something woman who had never left home, had been caught masturbating. Her penance, if you could call it that, was to repeat the act in different places, at different times, with different people and then shamefully describe the events.

And so it was.

Every Saturday evening since, long after "regular" confessions were over, Diane would quietly knock on the door of the rectory and make her confession in person to her spiritual guide. Father John had assured her that it was the only way for her to find salvation.

A God-fearing man of the cloth wouldn't lie about something as serious as that now... would he?

Join myself and bangerog2 as we explore the dark and twisted path Father John encourages Diane to take in order to ensure her place in heaven rather than in the fiery furnace of hell.