Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Incest Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-09-2003, 09:17 PM

The next day

The moring after fucking my cousin, I woke up and thought I would go into her room for a little more. She was just leaving for work, and said she would be ready for some more action tonight. I could hardly wait. After Barb left, her brother Doug told me he had watched me fuck her, and asked if he could join in next time. I didn't care so I told him to be home tonight and let's see what happens.

After dinner the 3 of us went downstairs to watch a movie. After a short while I told her what Doug had told me. She said sure. We each sat beside her, she asked us to remove our clothes. Barb grabbed a cock in each hand and played with us until we were both hard. Doug's cock was about 2 inches smaller than mine, but had a big head on it. Barb got down on her knees and started to suck us. She switched back and forth like a pro. I moved around and removed her clothes as she sucked Doug's cock.

I licked her pussy till it was nice and wet, then slid my dick into her. She moaned, but never let Doug's cock out of her mouth. After a few minutes we switched places. Doug had nevered fucked anyone before. He didn't last long. Doug pulled out and came all over his sister's back and ass. I then moved behind Barb again and took over. I fucked her some more then with Doug's encouragement I came all over her ass.

After a few minutes we started again. Doug licked Barb's pussy as she sucked my cock again. Doug mounted her and I moved aside and watched. Barb then asked if we would do something for her. We both agreed. Barb wanted to watch us suck each other. Neither one of us had done that before. (once we jerked each other off) So we got into a 69. I was looking at his dick only inches form my face. I was about to say no, when I felt his hand and tounge on my cock. It jummped. I let Doug go for about 3 minutes as I just played with him. Then with Barb pushing I put his dick in my mouth. It's didn't feel as stange as I thought. I ran my tounge up and down the sides, I licked his balls. Soon we were both going at it like mad. I could feel Doug's balls swelling. He shot his load in my mouth and down my chin. I swallowed some, but Barb licked most of it off my face.

Then Barb told Doug it was his turn. I told him I was about to cum, he kept sucking. As I let loose and came in his mouth, he did a better job swallowing then I did. After that we both fucked Barb again. It was the only time Barb and Doug fucked. Thankfully it was not the last time I fuck either of them. @