Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Incest Stories
User Name
Password

Old 03-03-2004, 08:40 PM

Skinny Ass Wierd Sister Loving

I always can find my sister attractive, but not my friends as they think she is ugly because she is mad skinny, has thickass glasses, and isn't very tall. She is so fucking hot to me though. Our relationship with each other went to the next level a couple days ago. I went to her house to help her run teh house for no one was home with her for eight weeks, did I mention her virginity? She didn't lose it yet and yes she lost her prudeness to me when we were kids not knowing what we were doing to each other. I just went to her house and stayed on the same bed as her because her room mate doesn't want me to sleep on her bed. None night my sis was getting a nice hot shower and I caught a glimps of her naked in the mirror. My erection grew and I didn't know what to do. She got a shower and then we talked. I found myself more attracted to her and started to masterbate in her bed to her pictures from our photo album. She walked in and I put the album away quickly and she was surprised to see my 8" penis popped out, but she acted like she was disgusted. I got out and then later on walked in on her naked on her bed and she was mad skinny. She still has her glasses and they are more thick as when we were kids. They turned me on. A couple weeks and we were becoming attracted for some reason. With our mom visiting pretty soon we had to get set. We were on her bed talking in private about our feelings. We eventually ended up making out and going to third base pretty quickly. We were shocked and didn't know what to do. Eventually we got so busy we grabbed her camera, put it on her tripod, and fucked all night and so fucking hard. We got pics of us in every position and then our mom walked in on us. She fainted. We stopped to help her out and then it was a long night I don't ever want to explain. I am putting only in one pic of us because it will take lots of space on this site if I show all pics, if you want more then ask me...

Last edited by SexualGenome8 : 03-03-2004 at 08:51 PM.