Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Incest Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-26-2003, 01:23 AM

Cuddling Cousins

Rachel is my mum's sisters daughter. A cute,bubbly and petite 18 yr old Asian gal with long flowing hair, a fair complexion and a face like an angel..

During the college vacation, she stayed over at my place, sharing a room with my sis.

We would go to the gym, go swimming and shopping together, lotsa good clean fun but every night I was left wondering what it would be like devouring her cute little virgin pussy..

I'm a decent looking asian male with a well-toned body, result of frequent workout sessions and a tight butt that many gals would want a piece of. As I'm proud of my body, I usually walked around the house topless and this drew admiring glances from Rachel... but when I turned and caught her looking, she would blush and turn away shyly..

She was washing the dishes in the kitchen one evening when I crept up from behind and put my hands gently on her waist.. she resisted at first... but I persisted and my hands got to stay there. Before long, my hands had gone down to caress her buttocks but she squirmed uncomfortably but had a sly smile on her angelic face. She turned around and tweaked my nipples gently, causing a raging hardon in my underpants... she looked in amazement at my cock thru my shorts...

"What's that? I've never seen anythin' like it!" she said "Would you like to see what a real man's cock looks like??" I asked

I pulled down my shorts and she gasped in fascination... her little hands touching and squeezing my red, hard, juicy cock! I put my hand on hers and showed her how to masturbate a guy. She continued to rub my cock while I lifted up her top and toyed with her nipples... pinching and pulling at those lovely buds.. and a soft moan escaped her lips..

"Its ticklish!"she said, but I continued playing with those two lovelies... My hungry hands pulled down her shorts, revealing a pair of really cute and tiny white cotton panties.. which were showing a tiny bit of her bush

I sat her down on a kitchen stool and rubbed her gently... feeling her moist pussy thru her panties while she closed her eyes and moaned.. I pulled those cotton panties down, revealing her little pink pussy! I spread her legs wide and licked it hungrily...it was a heavenly tuna dish! She bucked her hips against my face, while pushing my head down into her pussy.. my hot wet tongue stimulated her g-spot and she screamed! yeeaaaaaahhh!! Don't stop!

Next I told her to go up onto the kitchen table, in doggy style position and I admired her ass and pussy from behind... by this time, little Rachel was literally begging to be taken!! My tongue slowly probed her puckered asshole and she moaned and screamed like no tomorrow.. her fists were clenched and her hair was all messed up

I couldn't take it anymore and quickly rammed my cock into her virgin pussy! She screamed in pain but was soon meeting my thrusts! I closed my eyes, ramming her in and out, in and out!! her tight pussy muscles were too much for me to take and I coated the interior of her pussy with my hot sticky cum!! yeaahhh! @