Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Incest Stories
User Name
Password

Old 12-13-2016, 02:58 PM

Jon and Nicole Lyerica comes to town

After their morning fuck Jon and Nicole hurry up shower and get and get on their way to the airport to pick up Nicole's friend Lyrica Cane. As they are going to the airport Nicole reaches over to Jon's cock and starts rubbing It over his cargo shorts Jon says still horny my Love? Nicole says hell yeah I love the way you ate my pussy, the way you sucked on my pussy lips and even manage to lick my ass as she now has his cock out of his shorts and In her hands as he is driving to pick up her friend Lyrica. Jon moans softly and says Nicki In a heavy voice that feels good as she leans her head over and sucks his dick while driving. Then Jon says Nicki we are coming Into the airport, Nicole says In her sexy voice Love we will finish this with Lyrica at home. Jon smiles at her as he parks their suv.
As they wait for Lyrica come from the customs area Nicole Is getting excited to see her because they haven't seen each other in a few years. And then she comes out, as far as Jon Is concerned the Hottest black woman known to man kind. Lyrica may be a little thick but this morning she is wearing a long blue dress with slits on each side of body which reaches up to the bottom of her hips exposing her nice legs and especially her thighs and her dress Is being held up with flimsy spaghetti string straps. Also she dyed hair blonde again that short blonde afro she just turns him on. Nicole screams for Lyrica as she sees her and Lyrica screams NICOLE!!! As the two hug eachother and kiss each other on the cheek and then Lyrica turns her attention to Jon and says UNCLE JON!!! and hugs him and whispers to him I can't wait to get my hands on you Jon smiles at her and nods yes. Nicole say alright Lyrica and Lyrica says I can't Nicole Interrupts can't wait to get your hands on my husband "dick". Lyrica says I just want to have fun and Nicole says fun you shall have as she hugs Lyrica but you will squeeze my tits and lick my pussy they both smile at each other and Nicole says are you hungry?
Let's go to our our little restaurant called Jon and Nicole's Place. They pile in the suv and head on over to the restaurant as Nicole and Lyrica catch up on old times when they were In High School discussing the girls on the drill/dance team. They get to Jon and Nicole's Place get seated Lyrica meets their employees and order their and Jon Is asked by Emil to talk. Jon goes with Emil leaving Lyrica and Nicole to talk. Nicole looks at Lyrica and says I never knew that you had a thing for my husband/Uncle. Lyrica says yeah I had a big crush on your husband back then Nicole says you sure kept it quiet. Lyrica says well you know that Camille wore those skimpy bikinis and would tease and torment Uncle Jon and even exposing her titties when she would pull her top down. Nicole says oh yeah good ole Camille, let me tell you something my Aunt Denise would get a little steamed at Camille and then at night she would fuck the shit out of Jon and I would hear her say just
remember JON THE PUSSY YOU FUCK AND ONLY TITS YOU GRAB AND SQUEEZE ARE MINE. Jon would say a little jealous are we laughing. Lyrica and Nicole started laughing. And Then Lyrica brought up Karon Rhitt, she called me and Camille on a three way and told us what had happened. Nicole says what did Karon say, she found out that you guys got married she didn't say how she knew, but that she knew. She told us how you you guys took her back to your place and that you gave the rules staying there. Wait says Lyrica she saw you only with a tiny g-string on then she said you gave her the rules. And the way she said It was pretty funny like Karon Rhitt is afraid of sex. But she said the rules were I can leave, I can get undressed and play with myself or I can get undress, play with myself and join them. Nicole says yeah those are our rules, Lyrica says I will pay attention to rule 3. Nicole smiles at her and then says Karon Rhitt I had to coach her Into fucking both me and Jon, Lyrica said that Is what pretty much she said but also mention that when it came to guys you said If the dude had a girlfriend that Karon Rhitt would fuck the girlfriend so she could fuck her boyfriend. Nicole says yep I said that because It Is true, Lyrica I know that is true. Nicole says what was Camille's demeanor? Oh girl says Lyrica she ready right then their to get down here to fuck Jon and you. Nicole looks at Lyrica and says really. Oh yeah, you know she is not In a happy marriage that she was forced Into by both families, Nicole she told us that. And me I just want fuck haven't gotten any in a YEAR!!! WEll Lyrica you have come to the right place. And then NIcole says were Is Jon? I know that man is getting really horny now as well as me and you as she smiles at Lyrica while they are eating lunch. Jon finally comes back and says did you two have a good talk and reunion? Both girls simply smiled at him. Then Nicole says Jon is everything all right Baby? Got this look. Jon says Nicole business is booming we don't have enough room so we need a bigger place. Nicole says WOW!!
They get back to their to there place Jon goes to the bedroom and gets ready Nicole takes off her clothes In front of Lyrica . She is lightly shocked to Nicole doing this, Nicole only has her bra which is holding up her massive titties, Lyrica says no panties today? Nicole smiles at her and says Jon fucked me so good this morning that my clit and pussy were just to sensitive to put some panties on. Lyrica looks at Nicole and says will I leave with a senitive clit and pussy? Hell yes you will as Nicole unsnaps her bra releasing her titties as she goes behind Lyrica and pushing off those flimsy spaghetti string straps off her shoulders and pulls the rest of her summer dress down to the ground. Lyrica is wearing a matching Bra and thong panty outfit complete with bling on the small patch of cloth that covered her pussy and Nicole says in her sexy voice nice out fit Lyrica, Lyrica is a little nervous and Nicole walks behind her and unsnaps her bra freeing Lyrica's big ole titties and squeezes her big tits and pinches her nipples as Lyrica lets out a big sigh and turns her head toward Nicole and they kiss and Lyrica says oh fuck, oh fuck and oh fuck and Nicole pulls her panties downs until they are off Lyrica and Nicole spreads her ass and starts licking her asshole Lyerica says CHRIST!!! And Jon comes out with robe on but open as he is stroking his cock In front of Lyrica as she getting her ass licked by Nicole. Jon walks up to Lyrica and then gets closer to her as she is almost ready to cum because now Nicole has managed to licking her pussy and sucking her clit as she says Jon your going to love licking this pussy, Jon smiles at Lyrica and puts her arms around his neck and he starts kissing her real soulfully and then he grabs her tits and squeezes them real hard making Lyrica shutter then he pinches those nipples and they are big Nipples and he even sucks on them as makes Lyrica stroke his cock. And then all of a sudden Lyrica lets out a loud moan as she is cuming, OH GOD that feels great Lyrica says. And Nicole stands up and smiles and says you like? Before she can answer They go towards the couch Jon drops his robe he sits on the couch Nicole gets In between his legs and then she tell lyrica to sit her pussy on Jon's face but sit sit while looking at Nicole suck his cock. Lyrica could feel Jon sucking on each of her pussy lips and sticking his tongue way up her pussy a nd then she shift so Jon could suck her clit as she watching Nicole suck on Jon's cock with wreck less abandon, Nicole is sucking the head of his cock and stroking his shaft real hard and Jon is moaning real hard sending vibrations to Lyrica's pussy which is driving her crazy. Then Nicole looks at Lyrica as she is ready to cum again and this Lyrica say in real heavy voice ohh fuck I;m CUMMING AGAIN oh DAMN!! Lyrica who breathing hard again says when do I get some cock, Uncle Jon's cock?? And does he do this to your pussy? Also?
Nicole says get down and suck cock bitch smiling at Lyrica and she Nicole you bitch I wanna see you get your pussy eaten by husband. Nicole kisses Lyrica again and says suck his cock good she says oh I will. And then Lyrica grabs Jon's cock starts Immediately deep throats Jon sending moaning like crazy as he is eating Nicole's pussy which is shock waves to Nicole as Nicole says NICE deep throat Lyrica, Lyrica smiles at Nicole and she tells Lyrica don't forget his BALLS!! She Is sucking his cock real hard that Jon Is beginning to moan and squirm as he grabs Nicole's hips as Nicole saying LYRICA we don't him to cum yet and then Jon squeezes her hips as he fiercely eats her pussy sending her Into a mind blowing Orgasm as Nicole says she Is cuming OH GOD... And then Nicole nods at Lyrica she knows what to do by grabbing his cock and Inserting It Into her pussy as they both moan as Lyrica starts riding his cock and is talking up storm as to how much she has wanted this and she looks at Nicole and says thank, Nicole who is sitting next to Jon playing with her pussy as she watches her friend fuck the shit out of Jon as he is squeezing her tits and pinching her nipples as Lyrica ride and moans Nicole comes up behind her grabs her ass and squeezes those luscious cheeks and then squeezes her tits and says Chica my turn, then Nicole slips Jon's cock in her pussy and she rides him like no tomorrow and is talking dirty to him like Lyrica did and then Nicole says you like my friend don't you? As Lyerica Is now sitting next to him and playing with her pussy and Jon says Lyrica is like you Nicki A DAMN GREAT FUCK!! Nicole smiles and then kisses Jon real as she rides him and feels him ready to cum. Then she gets off him and then tells Lyrica on her back spread her legs like Nicole is doing and then Jon enters Lyrica's pussy first and fucks her real hard for a few minutes and then pulls out and fucks Nicole's pussy real hard and then switches back to Lyrica and back to Nicole and back to Lyrica and Jon senses Lyrica is ready to cum again as she moaining oh my oh my and about that Nicole moves towards Lyrica and starts sucking her right tit and and squeezing her left tit and eventually Nicole's hand makes it down to her clit Nicole starts rubbing real and presto Lyrica Is saying OOOHHH GGOODD ' CUMIMG again as body goes Into convulsions. Lyrica looks at Jon and Nicole and says let me guess the guess cum first Jon says yeah..
Then Jon switches attention to Nicole by grabbing her and slamming his cock Into her pussy and Is fiercely pumping her pussy making her squirm and moan, scream as Lyrica is licking Nicole's clit which drives Nicole Into frenzy saying I'm cumming cumming OH FFuuCCKK as her shakes and shutters as she Is looking at Jon saying Love you baby and he says Love you to sweets. And Jon gets both girls up even they are both worn out stands them against the wall next to each other Nicole says Jon what are you doing?
and right then Jon shoved two fingers Into Nicole's pussy and two fingers Into Lyrica's pussy and begins to fiercely finger the both girls as are moaning, screaming holding to Jon's body and then Nicole cums fi rst and is squirting as she Is saying FUCK Oh Jon and then Lyrica cums again and is also squirting as she saying a girl come only have so many Orgasms and then you have me squirting, I have never had a man who could make squirt. DAMN. Then as tired and worn out as both girls are they realize that they need Jon to cum. They take Jon back to the couch were all started and start blowing and sucking his dick Nicole sucks the head and Lyrica licks his shaft and then takes sucking and licking his dick until Jon Is ready to burst and when does hyells oh god gonna cum and he stands up and jerks off all his cum is all over both girls. And then he collapses back on the couch and both girls are sitting next to him and Jon is playing with their tit.
Lyrica kind of sits back a little bit and says Jon and Nicki what happened exactly? Nicole and Jon knew what that meant, Jon says Nicole, Karen and were out eating at a Pizza Parlor after we paid out of the blue this dark van drives up two people get with guns and forces us in the van we are knocked out next thing we know we are far away from home and no one knows of our disappearance. Nicole says when we wake up mom and I are in these easy boy type chairs and tied down and shackled Jon is another lazy boy type recliner his ankles in shackled with attached chains and then his wrist are the same except the chains are on a pulley for each arm. Lyrica is shocked to hear this and Jon takes over and then their is this round table with straps and shackles also to whoever strapped to the table and table was capable of being moved Into any position. Nicole says heard this voice come over a loud speaker telling us that Uncle Jon Is going to fuck mom and me and If we don't comply were dead. Nicole kept on talking they took me first strap my ass to the table and then they use the chains and pulleys to get Jon up and then they took his dick Injected this concoction to make his dick rock hard and they forced him to fuck me, he refused and then they fired a gun over his head and he looked at me Nicole now has tears streaming down her face as she tells Lyrica I begged Jon to me beg several more more times as the fired that gun two more times, Lyrica says what about your Mom she is yelling at Jon don't do it keep your COCK OUT OF MY DAUGHTER'S PUSSY!! Right then Jon penetrated meand fucked me untill he came. And then mom was next. Lyrica says I have heard enough. Jon says good are you hungry, Lyrica says I'm famished. They had dinner and fucked some more before they went to bed. They gave Lyrica a choicesleep with them In their round bed which is 20 feet round or sleep this room, Lyrica says sleeping with you guys. And she first hand how their sex addiction has gotten a hold of them.