Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Anal Stories
User Name
Password

Old 10-24-2003, 07:12 PM
Gone with the Wind

New things

By the summer before my 19th birthday, I fancied myself a true sexual goddess.
No, more than that, I was a "femme fatale", that dangerous, mysterious, ravenous (and ravishing) sexual creature that left men and boys spent, quivering, wasted shadows of their former selves.
"Femme Fatale" was a phrase I learned some years earlier while waiting for a date in a bookstore. While my date left his thumbprints on the illustrated plates in the sex manuals he had found in the "Relationships and Self Improvement" section, my eye caught on the title of a movie magazine featuring these gorgeous women from the silver screen.
I had thumbed the pages and briefly scanned the articles, looking enviously at the photos, and learned that these wanton Amazons were the ultimate sexual beings, the true sexual goddesses that every man lusted after.
I decided that what I lacked in direct comparison, (mostly height, gigantic breasts that defied gravity, and long flowing raven hair) I was going to make up for with technique. The magazines were very unhelpful and downright vague in explaining just what techniques were in use in the beds, jungles and desert tents these she-devils inhabited, but had I made up my mind I was going to learn.
Besides, at 15 years I was still maturing, and still had hope for the future and the promise of if not more height, at least a slightly bigger bust.
Now, some three years later, I spent my days nervously preparing to leave home for nursing school, while at night I entertained myself with some spectacular imaginary sexual adventures. Alone in my bed, my hand moving between my thighs, I mulled over deep, dangerous visions of the sexual freedom that I imagined ahead of me. My own room, boys (MEN!) who who would stay the whole night, cradling me in their arms, whispering romantic nothings in my ear as I melted away into a Snow White sleep, to be awakened by soft kisses in the morning. Mostly these days my sexual adventures involved afternoons in rented rooms, the back seats of cars, and rarely, tents and camping outdoors. Sleeping bags are overrated for being romantic.
I finished high school hidden in the upper 10 percent of my class of sister overachievers, and was no longer to suffer life as a "D******** Girl"! I was sexually active (much too active, according to some of the snottier girls in my class) and I considered myself a young but sexually experienced woman.
By this time of my life, I had had sex in one form or another with at least 14 boys. This included partners with whom I had had intercourse, as well as those on whom I only had gone down on, as well as those sweet, special boys who had gone down me as well. I supposed I should also include those boys whom I had stroked until they had covered my hands or breasts or even my face with their warm, rich cum, and maybe those who had tentatively and nervously fingered my pussy to orgasm... OK... 26 boys... 27 boys if you counted that one boy who "accidentally" came all over my bikini clad rear while "innocently" applying sunscreen to my back.

Ronnie (he wanted to be called RON now) was a year older than me, and home for the summer from Texas. He attended school there and studied ways to remove oil from the ground. When we made love, he was always attracted to my bottom. He liked to play with it. Every man I had ever fucked would touch my bottom, rub it, caress and knead it, but most had not been as fascinated with it as Ronnie seem to be.
Ronnie's family had money, so it was not a hardship for him to rent us a nice hotel room for the afternoon. I wasn't quite at the point in my life where I could routinely spend the night away from home, my eyes rolled back into my head as a boy pounded into me, my ankles locked around his back, but I been on some spectacular camping trips in the last three years, as well as some remarkable afternoons with Ronnie (Ron!) in some very nice hotel beds. I had learned all about room service too!
This afternoon was going to be special. Ron had obtained a room at the ********** on Bourbon Street, one of the nicest hotels in new Orleans. Over the next few years I would become oh so familiar with the beds, baths, and even the balconies of most hotels in the Vieux Carre, but that was still in my future.

I wanted Ron in my ass.
That is, I wanted to have anal sex with him. I had always been very sensitive there, and one night during a beach camping trip a boy had put his finger in my ass while he ate me. The resulting explosive orgasm had been loud enough to garner giggles from all the other tents.
Ron's interest in my ass, the teasing probes, the anal stimulation, the hint of impending of anal sex as he moved his cock over my ass just before plunging into my pussy... oh my! I had decided. Ron was going to be the one.
We had a wonderful lunch at Antoine's followed by drinks at the hotel bar. I always get giggly with a combination of alcohol and sexual tension, so during the elevator ride up to our room, I couldn't help the giggles that escaped me as I fondled his cock through his slacks.
"Ronnie?" Caress, stroke... tease... "I have an idea" A light upward pull on his cock, quickly followed by some stroking.
Ronnie was busy kissing my neck, his hand in my blouse, teasing my nipple. "Sure thing sugar..." he mumbled.
I looked at the numbers clicking off over the door. The elevator was very slow, it was early afternoon, with few people around, so I took the chance. His head shot upright as I lowered his zipper and reached inside his pants, freeing him.
He looked around in a panic as I bent over and licked the tip of his cock. He gasped, but made no move to stop me. I looked up at him, and smiled.
"Ronnie?" Lick.
"Yeah?" his voice was ragged.
"Would you be my first?" He looked down at me, his eyebrows knitted together in puzzlement as I opened wide, taking him into my mouth and swallowing his cock.

A short time later, I lay naked on my tummy as he rubbed warm "sex gel" over my skin... across my back, down my legs, and then teasingly across my rear. Now and then he would tease a little more, and his hand would dip to the sides of my breasts, or more intently, into the crevice of my behind. I moaned softly once, when his fingers brushed my pussy hairs, and my thighs squeezed together, trapping his hand there for a minute.

After I had quit sucking him in the elevator, I carefully explained what first I was referring to as he quickly fastened his trousers, narrowly missing exposing himself to a lady tourist when the doors opened on our floor. We discussed it as we walked down the hall. I matter -of -fact explained all the preparations I had made, the lubricant and the enema kit in my purse, the research in sex manuals, and the involved conversations I had had with some girlfriends who had already tried it with varying degrees of success. I had a mental list of the things to avoid, like hurrying too much, not relaxing, avoiding anxiety, and not using enough enough lubricant. What I didn't tell Ron was that I had judged his cock was the just the right size, not too long, or thick. I was ready.
He was nervous about my relaxed way of discussing such an intimate thing in a semi -public place. I added to his discomfiture by casually unbuttoning my blouse as we walked down the hall, ending up standing topless in the middle of the brightly lit hall as he fumbled with the card key. Once the door was opened he pulled me into the room as I burst into giggles.
Now, after the enema, the shower, and some heavy kissing, Ron was kneeling next to me "relaxing me", using the lubricant I had bought as a muscle oil. It felt lovely. But if I didn't do something soon, I was afraid it might never happen. I raised my head up and extended my hand, palm upwards. Sleepily, I asked for some of the gel in my hand. Ron obliged, squirting some into my hand. I twisted around and bent over, engulfing his cock in my mouth. I sucked hand licked him, while with my other hand I reached behind and applied some of the gel to my rear. It was easier, I quickly learned, to reach down between your legs from the front. I applied what I hoped was an adequate amount to my anus, then took the rest and applied it to his pretty penis as I released him from my mouth. I stroked him lovingly for a minute, sat up, kissed him, then turned on all fours, burying my head in the pillow, my thighs apart, exposing my rear to him, praying it wouldn't damage me fore ever. I knew it was going to hurt, at least the first time.
I felt the bed move as Ronnie moved up behind me. He moved his cock up and down along my cleft, teasing me. He spread my cheeks and started to push at my anus with his cock, then withdrew. I moaned in disappointment, and he laughed. I looked back over my shoulder and gave him my most threatening look. Not too bad, I thought, considering I was terrified. He moved back, and slowly moved his cock up and down my rear.
He pressed his cock -head to my rear opening again, pushing harder and harder. There was a brief, mild pain. Suddenly my tissues seem to act of their own accord, somewhere there was the sound of a door slamming shut deep inside my bowel, and he stopped.
He pulled back, his weight off me. I took a deep breath, then turned to look over my shoulder at him. I smiled, and wiggled my ass at him.
"Sugar, it's OK, I'm just a little nervous, that's all," I raised myself up, reached back, and touched my palm to his chest" I'm ready darling, please..."
He nodded, then moved close again, and I felt him running the head of his cock up and down my ass once more, searching. He pushed, and I felt his hand, then suddenly the the slick lubricated head of his cock was against my puckered hole. I took a deep breath, bit my lip, and thought to myself " Ok, you wanted this bitch, now RELAX" and he was in!
Oh My God!!! He was splitting me in half!!! I tried to make my tiny cry of pain sound like a cry of passion, and he pretended he thought it was. He worked back and forth, moving in deeper, working his way slowly into my ass.
He moved back, his cock almost leaving my rear, and then moved in, I was gasping my little gasp in what now really WAS a mixture of pleasure and pain. He pulled back again, just as I shifted a little, and he popped out.
I almost cried in frustration. I turned to look back at him, naked on his knees behind me.
The look of dismay on his face reminded me of why my mother had once explained to me that women are tougher than men, that we had to be.
"Darling, let's try a different position" I urged, and bringing my leg up to my chest, rolled onto my back, my knees up, with my legs spread in front of him. He looked confused. I sighed "Men!" I thought.
"Sugar, just raise my legs up high, to my chest, or better, over your shoulders, like the other night in the back of your car." He got the idea, and slid forward, raising my legs until my calves were up and over his shoulders. I scooted down and raised my hips, exposing my little (my oh so little) rear to his attack.
He reached down, adding some more lubricant to his cock and my tender little (little!) rear opening. He pushed his finger in, spreading the lubricant around inside me, and I felt something... new. I didn't know what it was, but I liked it. He took his cock in his hand again, and pressed it home. This time it slid into me surprisingly easily, and there was only a brief moment of pain before he was inside of me again. I again felt that strange sensation of fullness, and now definitely a sense of passion and pleasure. He began to rock back and forth, working his way deeper into me. I opened my eyes and looked up at his face. His eyes were scrunched closed, and he was sweating. Without warning, pushed the last few inches in, and he was buried IN, in my ass, his stomach pressed flat against my ass and perineum.

He was finally in me! I threw my arms around his neck, brought my legs down under his arms, and clasped them around him, locking my ankles high behind his back in an attempt to hold him stock -still as I rested, biting my lip, trying to ignore the few tears running down my cheek that I didn't dare let him see or this would be over, and I most certainly DID NOT want this to be over. Somewhere, deep inside my body, something very primal was stirring.
"Ok?" he asked,and I nodded dumbly, not daring to speak a word. He pulled back a little, and then pushed home again. This began to fall into a rhythm- in and out, a little longer stroke each time, until he was truly fucking my ass.
He moved slowly, in a wonderful rhythm, I raised my hips a bit more, and experimented with trying to match his movements, to compliment them, his cock no longer felt like it was splitting me in two. I moved to and for, side to side, the way I knew he liked, and something odd happened. It wasn’t painful at all now. Instead a strange, unbearably intense feeling flashed through me, starting somewhere down in my crotch. I was going to come!!!
I have always orgasmed fairly easily, but seldom so quickly , and there was something... else... He kept fucking me, fucking my ass, and I felt a wave of heat pour through me, straight to my head, and I lost myself to what was taking over my mind and body.
"OH HO OH OH OH OH OH OH OH" I cried , as he moved to and fro, his cock now smoothly pistonning in and out of my rear, his face buried in my neck, biting the tender skin there, exciting me more. I felt his hand move down between us, and then his fingers pushed into my pussy, moving upwards toward my tummy, against my clitoris, and then there was slow explosion inside of me.
"Who was that screaming?" I faintly recall thinking, then realizing " Oh my god that's me!' and then all thought was gone as I had new kind of orgasm, different somehow than any orgasm ever I had before. Then the wave lifted me up again, and crashed over me, tumbling my mind into a thousand parts, and I cried out again as my body spasmed again and again. I clutched at him, holding him tightly as it swept through me over and over. I bit him.
"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!" He cried, and I was dimly aware he must be cumming deep into my ass. He lay atop me, his back arched, his cum was filling my bowels I knew, but my brain was still sparking, fizzing, I couldn't sort out all the sensations I was feeling. I had always been disappointed I could not feel the hot semen of my partners as it shot into my pussy, and my friends had assured me I would DEFINITELY feel it when my lover came in my ass, but I was too frazzled, suffering from what I now know was sensory overload. I remember the veins in his neck standing out, his face contorted as he poured his cum inside me. I knew that I LIKED this!!!
After a bit, he collapsed on top of me, and lay there panting, both of us covered in sweat.
He started to pull out, and I moaned and quickly pulled him close.
"No, not yet lover... please not yet..." I half moaned. He froze. I experimented, trying to squeeze his cock with my rear opening, making him feel good. Suddenly his now shrunken cock left me with a wet "snik" sound, and I felt his warm semen running down my sensitive area between my pussy and my anus. I moaned again. I felt a very odd cold feeling in my bowels, and realized I must be gaping open. I had been warned of this by my friends, assured it would pass, that things would close up properly. Usually.
Ron rolled off of me, and without a word or even a kiss went to the bath. this was not like him, he was usually one to cuddle after,ne of his more endearing traits. I heard the sound of water running and was embarrassed. Had I not adequately cleaned myself ahead of time? Was he having to clean the contents of my bowels off his pretty penis? I felt my ears, then my face, neck, my breasts, then I knew I was blushing head to toe. The sound of the shower stopped and Ron came out, toweling himself dry. I blushed even more when I realized I was still lying on my back, my legs spread, my pussy and gaping anus exposed.
He smiled. "That may be the sexiest sight I have ever seen in my life" he said in his warm "yat" accent. If had been possible for me to have turned any redder, I would have. He climbed back into bed with me, and held me in his arms, gathering me close the way I love to be held after sex.
"Sugar, did I leave... well, you know... a mess on you?" I stammered.
His brow knitted. "Shhhh, oh no, no not at all, sweet thing..."
He had picked up some odd new phrases while in Texas. I intended to ask him about this later. Maybe a visit was in order. I hadn't visited Texas in a while.... he had told me of a place where nude swimming, one of my passions, was common.
"It's just that, well, I wanted to keep you here a mite longer, is all, and well, I wanted to be clean in case you wanted to do something else". I relaxed.
"There is one thing though"
My heart stopped.
"It is going to be a while before I am "up" for anymore fun. You've damn near wore me out."
I smiled, kissed him, and slid down to look at his cock. It seemed intact, a little red perhaps, so I set out to prove him wrong. I so love a tasty desert!

May 2003
Old 10-24-2003, 09:05 PM

very well written as usual...:)
Old 10-26-2003, 09:41 AM
Vampyre/ Knight

Send a message via Yahoo to Prophet Reality
What an amazing story WW. I loved every minute of reading. And a very good story to hopefully encourage others to take the plunge!

Old 10-26-2003, 12:00 PM
Huggable!

WW, What a terrific story!! You are a great writer bringing it all to life for us, allowing us to visualize and 'feel' the whole story. TY for a very mmmmmm read!
teddy :)
Old 10-31-2003, 05:13 AM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
OMG, Wanda!!!!! You paint wonderful pictures with your words.
I could almost feel every sensation you described. Now I KNOW this is something I've just GOT to try!!!!
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy