Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Incest Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-11-2014, 10:15 PM
Slut Lolver

Sharing Moms part 1

"Hi Mom", I said as I walked into the kkitchen and wrapped my arms around her kissing her soft lips. Slippinhg her a little tongue as my hands dropped to her nice ass cheeks. Cupping them I pulled her into my half-hard cock rubbing her pussy on it.
"Stop teasing me",she said, 'you know I want it."
"Mom I'll give it to you tonighht if........."
"If what"?
"If Dad will be gone and.....You know how Dad has shared you with his friends"?
"Your Dad ill be with his Girlfriend and yes he has shared me".
"Well Mom i'm going to share you too. Derick will be here soon and I want you to show him the best of the times. Do everything he wants and be his Whore for the night and I'll fuck you again after he leaves".
"Oh Son, but he's black, I figured that somerine you would want me to fuck some of your friends, most men do but Black."
"You haven't gone black yet, I figured Dad would have made you by now".
"No not yet but he has talked about it".
"OK Mom, Fuck Derick or not me".
Her dainty little hand was playing in my pants and as she told me she would fuck him she pulled it out. Droppingh to her knees she opened her mouth for it.
"Mom, look me in my eyes and listen. I want you to take the lead when he gets here and take his cock out and suck him off. He has told me if he can cum in the first 10 minutes he can last all night the second time. Also I want him to fuck you bareback and take his Cum. If you do this and all other things he ask of you I'll fuck you later".
"OK I will"
I took her to her bedroom and showed her what to wear. She didn't have much I liked to share her in so I told her we would go shoppinh tomorrow. We picked out a black see-thru top and a white pleated skirt.. Black thigh high hose and no panties or bra with 2 inch black heels.
For a woman of 45 she would look good for him. She is 5 foot seven with "C" cup perky Tits. She gets her Blond hair from a bottle and since we have been fucking she shaves her pussy. She is Cute, Sexy and will be a good Whore for him.
Derick and I have been friends all through High School. We played on the Football team. He is about 6 foot 4 and all mussel. I thguink he fucked all the white Cheerleaders. He has seen Mother and remarked how beautiful and sexy she was. He and I was out drinking last hight. We were talkinh about older women and he said my Mom was the sexyist one he knew. The more we drink the drunker we got and I told him I was fucking Mom. He asked if I would share her and I told him I would but I would be there to watch and I may join in. He thanked me and said maybe he could arrange for me to fuck his Mom sometime.

Mom and I were on the couch making out. We like French Kissing and we do it often. I told her my rules for shearing her and on those days we wouldn't have sex until the other guy had finished using her. We were kiss8ing an I had my hand under her skirt fingering her when the door bell rung. Breaking away as I went to the door I turned toi her and said, "Mom you are his now, fuck him good for me".
" Hi Derick, this is my Mom, just call her Mom"
'hi Mom he said as he leaned down and kissed her on the cheek, "maybe I should just call you Sexy".
Stepping back and turning around so he could see all of her she replyed, "your hansome and sexy too" Then with her back to him she bent over and flipped her skirt showing her bare Ass.
"Oh my god " is all he said as he held his hand out to her. She stepped to him and he took her 9n his arms and hissed. His big black hands slipped and cupped her nice bubble ass cheeks. I enjoyed watching him fingering her crack. Dropping to her knees. Looking him in the eyes she sucked him for the next few minutes. As he sit on the recliner with his pants down she sucked his balls one at a time and then up his shaft to his large black mushroom knob. Licking around the Gland and getting all the pre-cum. she stroked it up and down. His Dick was the size of a Silver dollar and as she took it i n her mouth I wondered if she could take all 11 inches. She got most of it. Soon Mom had him cumming and she was taking all his cream. With cum in the corners of her mouth they kissed. I went to get some Beers.

When I got back Mom had spread a blanket on the floor and he had her undressed. Mom set straddled leged while we drank beer. His black handwas playing between her open legs and she was really enjoying it. Soon I could see his middle finger was buried deep in her pussy. Over the next couple of hours he fucked Mom in many positions including her Ass. She had orgasm after Orgasm and he had her begging for more. I had my cock in hand watching all the action. I didn't want to cum, I wanted to save it for Mom later so I srroked it enough to keep me at a sexual high. I liked watching his big black cock go deep into Mom's white pussy. He was building up for a big hot load as he was going faster and deeper in her. Mom, knew it too as she was begging for him to cum in her, "Yes Cum Baby, Cum in Mommy, Cum in me Baby".

Mom and I were in the shower together. Derick had left after about 5 hours of good fucking. We washed each others bodies as well as our own. When Mom started to wash the Cum out of her body I stopped her telling her I wanted sloppy seconds Really I wanted his Cum to flow through her body as long as it could.
we went to my bed to finish the night. " Mom how ofren does Dad fuck you"?
"Not often enough, maybe once a month".
"How often does he share you"
"Once or twice every 6 months" .
"Do you wish he would fuck or share you more" ?
"Now that we are fucking I think I'll be satisfied sexually".
"What did you think about Derick"?
" He was Great and so filling, unlike you he went places no man has gone before. You are about the size of a tall beer can while he is longer and skinny. I do hope he fucks me again".
While we were talking I had been playing with her nipples and body. It had been long enough that her pussy was wet but not sloppy wet. He cums in big loads. Mom laid in my arms and went to sleep so I just let her slee. I knew she would be a good fuck to wake up too.

The phone was ringiing and I opened my eyes to hear Mom say Hello. She talked a minute and then brought the phone to me, "It's Derick and he wants to fuck me agaiin tonight".
"Hi Guy, what's up"?
"Dam she was a good fuck. I didn't know a older woman could be so good. I want to fuck her again"
"First you talk too me, not her, when you want to fuck. Have you ever fucked your Mom"?
"No but I jerk off thinking about it".
"Well you can have Mom again after you do your mom and share her with me".
The line was quite for a minute then he said, "OK" and the line went dead.
His Mother is a sexy plump curvy woman. She is about 5 foot tall with big hanging Boobs. Her Ass is big and tight but nice. We have talked a few times, maybe I should say flirted. I allways wondered if she would fuck a white man. I had the feeling she would.
Mother came back and I gave her that fuck I promised her last night and she was better than ever.

watch for "Sharing Moms part 2 ", comming soon.

Real swingers meet here. Free Membership

"Share your Wife so other men can enjoy her too"