Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 04-23-2003, 10:41 PM
Slut Lolver

Ladies: Could this be you? Men: could this be your wife?

Would you wash my back?

As we travel around the states in our motor home sometimes I take small contract remodeling jobs. I took one job at a campground in one of the Western States. This was the kind of RV Park that emptied every morning and people didn't start coming in until 2 or 3 o'clock in the afternoon. The job was to remodel the bath house areas.

I sit it up to work 5 to 6 hours during the midday and if someone wanted to use the bath areas I would leave for a while. This was working well until one day when I was putting tile on the wall of some of the stalls. I happened to be at a place where I couldn't stop for a few minutes when a lady came in to take a shower. At first it was an awkward moment for me but she suggested that she shower at the stall on the other end and I could continue working.

As I watched her walk to the other end my cock let me know how pretty she was, but I would be a prefect gentleman. She was a blonde with short cropped hair and had a chunky body, the way I like a lady. As I worked trying to get to a stopping point I could hear the shower running.
Then I heard her say, "would you mind washing my back for me?"
"duh huu, I guess I can."
"Oh come on, I'll stand with my back to the door and that way you can't see me. I wouldn't care if you did tho."
I walked over pulling my T-shirt off over my head, with just my jeans and shoes on I opened the shower door. She was standing with her back ageist the door and the water was hitting her in the front. She handed me the bar of soap.

I rubbed both of her shoulders and down to her cheeks where I about stopped. She didn't say anything as I let a hand linger on her nice ass. Showily I soaped her cheeks and ran my hand down thru her crack stopping short of her pussy. Then as I brought my hand back up I let my fingers run deep into her ass crack. I slowed to a stop for just a second as I found her rosebud. When my hands got back to her hips she turned to me and said, "Would you wash my front too?" My cock was hard and straining to get out of my jeans. "Better yet," she said, " why don't you get undressed and get in with me?" I did.

I ran my hands over her big globes before cupping them in my hands. Bending over I nibbled at each of her hard nipples. Letting my right hand wonder I found her nice wet pussy. I buried my finger deep into her where I finger fucked her to an orgasm. Slipping to my knees I worked my mouth to that nice cunt, She loved the licking I gave her form her pussy to her asshole. I stood up with my hard cock pounding away. I tried bending her over to fuck her from behind when she stopped me saying, "there has only been one man that has fucked me and I want to keep it that way." With that she slid to her knees and sit on the floor. As she took my cock into her warm mouth she said, "I do like to swallow though."

She was good at sucking and I didn't know how long I could last. I hoped it would be long enough to enjoy the moment. She licked up and down my shaft to my balls taking first one and then the other into her mouth. She licked my bag back to my ass where she tongue fucked me. Then I heard a mans voice saying, "Honey are you in there, are you about ready, we need to be getting on the road."
"OK I'll be right there," she answered. Smiling she took my cock back into her beautiful mouth.

As I released my load I held her by her head as she begged me to give it all to her. Her beautiful bedroom eyes had turned into those of a wanton whore. I could tell she loved cum and didn't care who's it was. I don't think she missed a drop.
She jumped up pulling her clothes on as she ran out the door saying something about he was going to be mad at her. When I got my clothes on she was no where to be found and I didn't ever know her name.
I wonder..........could this have been your wife?

Real swingers meet here. Free Membership

"Share your Wife so other men can enjoy her too"
Old 04-23-2003, 10:52 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
oooooo lusty encounter!

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas