Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 01-05-2005, 05:29 AM
Learning to talk sexy

Pure Delight

(Many years ago, a friend came to me with a quote – originally in French, but translated it said …. “Few things approximate the pure delight” – we challenged each other and each wrote a poem based on the quote …. He was a 70+ year old man and I was about 25 or so at the time …. His poem was about sleeping through the night - LOL …. Mine, as you can imagine was about a vastly different topic – This quote came to mind a few days ago and I decided to challenge myself to write a Pixies story from it …. This is the outcome – though I actually started this story a little over 2 years ago and just ran across it in my files – I took the time to finish it and hope you enjoy it)

Slowing down the pace, my workout had been challenging, the stationary bike with built in course changes, including hills and dips and beeps to challenge me to speed up … this was the longest I had ever made it and I felt the exhaustion as well as the emotional high accompanying such an accomplishment as I headed toward the shower and Jacuzzi area, thinking how nice it would be to stop and soak in the bubbles, but conscious of the time and how many things needed to be accomplished before the holiday weekend.

Rushing from the gym twenty minutes later, still wishing I’d had time for that soak, but the chant kept echoing in my head …. Places to go, people to see, so little time and so much to get done! All of this going through my head as I rushed right into someone, the force of my being in such a hurry colliding with a solid wall and I was unbalanced enough that I expected to feel my body crash to the pavement. Luckily the solid wall had great reflexes and he managed to keep me upright, apologizing for bumping into me …. I’m pretty sure it was me bumping into him, but he was being such a gentleman! I smiled first, without even looking at his face, only after the full smile was on my face did I focus on the handsome man in front of me.

Looking quite a sight, hair still wet and plastered to my head, no makeup, a hodge-podge of comfortable clothes for running errands in and yet, I knew my eyes were beginning to dance with excitement as I looked at him. I was a mess and I’d nearly run the man down, but I saw the male appreciation enter his eyes, I might be a mess, but bumping into me and then balancing me must have given him a good idea about the body under the shapeless clothing and I knew just how appealing my eyes and smile can be when my eyes begin to dance. My smile widened just a bit further and I let my eyes take on that flirty and appreciative look. I held out my hand for him to shake and started to tell him thank you for saving me from a nasty fall, made it half way through the words when I heard him speak …. Did I hear it right …. “Enchante” and then to feel his lips slowly, almost reverently brush the back of my knuckles. Little squirrels of excitement began to churn in my empty stomach.

The ability to think in even single words …. GONE!! I knew enough to know his accent was not French, but it wasn’t American either …. European, in the way we American’s think of European – including the British Isles all the way across to parts of the old communist block countries (LOL). It didn’t really matter, that voice ….so sexy, those eyes ….so sexy, the look in his eyes ….. ummmm ohhhhh yea…..So SEXY!

I stood there like an oaf, smiling stupidly and waiting for some intelligent thought to strike me, knowing I’d stopped talking while in the middle of a sentence, but not sure what I had been saying. He continued to hold my hand as I stared up into dazzlingly clear light green eyes. If the man could bottle that charisma, well ….he’d make a fortune from it … men from all over the planet would rush to purchase it. OK, I know I’m getting sloppy, but what’s the fun in flirting with a handsome man if you can’t exaggerate things a bit (only a small bit mind you).

Smiling again, I nodded (trying to look sophisticated enough to pull myself through) and told him thank you for rescuing me from a nasty fall and oh, by the way, I’m ever so sorry about plowing into you….He smiled, oh such a sexy smile, but by now I was starting to adjust ….seeing him as a challenge, knowing everything about him was going to be SO SEXY and in the knowing I began to gain back some semblance of control over myself.

“Could I talk you into having a cup of coffee with me, I’ve just arrived here and need a bit of orienting …. Do you have time enough to help me.” Imploring eyes, soft spoken words, that lilting accent … heaven help me, I knew I wasn’t going to resist, no matter how far behind it put my schedule of things to do. Nodding again, conversation would be easy with him, I thought, just so long as I can nod in response! (LOL)

Coffee shop just around the corner, he ordered a strong black tea, I ordered a lightened hot chocolate. Finding a table as far away from the cashier as possible, we sat together. Talking about being here on business and how he needed to accomplish certain things, but not entirely certain about the best route to do so …. I sensed he was exaggerating his helplessness, certain there was some super efficient assistant who had given him complete instructions on how to do all that he needed to, but it was an excuse to sit and talk with this ruggedly handsome gent.

Two hours later I left him, agreeing to have dinner with him and show him a bit of the city by night. So far behind for the day that I knew I’d never catch up, pushed myself to do the first 2 things on my list of about 15 and then spent the rest of the day in a daydreaming haze, making myself “presentable” before leaving to meet him at his hotel … dinner at one of the best restaurants in town … also at his hotel. Afterward, he insisted on taking a taxi for our sightseeing adventure, didn’t want me to have to worry about traffic and such as I showed him all there was to see. He instructed the driver to show us the sights for the next hour or so …. It was going to be an expensive ride, but he didn’t seem to mind a bit.

Somewhere along the line we got very close to each other, his lips touched mine, tasting me, seeking something deeper and then his lips and tongue on my neck, at my ears. Blood went rushing from my head, flowing down my body and pooling somewhere near the center. Heart hammering, breathing shallow, my hand moved to touch his thigh, fingers touching inward, rubbing there, slowing inching upward. Him breaking away from the kiss and asking the cab driver to head back to the hotel …all while looking deeply into my eyes and waiting to see how I would react. I nodded ever so slightly (nodding was still working for me) and then looked longingly at his lips …he got the hint easily enough and began to kiss me deeply, his hand resting at my side just below the waist. I felt the heat of him in that touch, nearly scalding me, but I had no desire to pull away.

Not nearly enough time passed before we heard the driver coughing politely to let us know we had arrived. Stuffing several bills in the driver’s hand and telling him to keep the change, we exited the backseat quickly. Holding tightly to my hand as we crossed the lobby and headed for the elevators. Lucky to find we were the only ones on the elevator, pressing the key for the eleventh floor … we began to climb. Pulling me into his embrace, tightly. Feeling the effect of wanting on his body, I gloried in it, pressing tightly up against him and rubbing with my hips from side to side until I heard his groan of pleasure and wanting.

Elevator doors opened and we emerged rapidly, pulling me down to the end of the hallway and running the card through the keyless entry lock, he moved swiftly pushing me into the room and following closely before shutting the door and pulling me up against him. Working the fastenings on my dress until he could begin pushing it down my body, allowing it to drape from my waist while he played with nipples already hard and puckering for his attention. My fingers were working the buttons on his shirt as best my shaking hands allowed.

Pushing the fabric away so I could trace the angles of his chest with my chin, tilting slightly now and then to taste the heated texture of his skin. Nipping and nuzzling at him in turns until he shifted my face and kissed me deeply, passionately, oh so sweet and slow and the heat of his tongue left flames coursing through my body, setting places on fire that I had no idea could feel so intensely sensual. Fingers catching in my hair and pulling with just enough force to leave nerve endings tingling all over me. Wild and wanton desires fueled the fire of passion inside and I pushed at him, sending him backward toward the bed until he was half sitting, half laying on top of it. Pushing just a bit harder until I could straddle over his hips, arching my body into him and playfully tasting at his lips until he grabbed hold of my body and twisted us putting himself back into the power position.

Hands moved again to my nipples and he began a torturous game, touching lightly, rubbing the palms of his hands across the very tips of my nipples, then harder, then blowing lightly on them until they stood so hard and tall, seeking his touch. I couldn’t stand it any longer, the words slipped out ragged and raw asking for him to pinch or bite or pull at them. He grinned wickedly and complied with a kind of savage reverence.

Hours, minutes … maybe days later I begged again for more, needing to feel the thrust of his hard throbbing cock deep inside me, this time he held back, continued to caress me, press against me and then kiss me deeply. His expertise was amazing and his teasing seemed unrelenting until finally I felt him rub the tip of his cock between the pussy lips, pressed against my clit, the ache momentarily eased as he went back and forth against me and then finally positioned himself and thrust in deep and hard. Arching into him and moaning my pleasure and discomfort all at the same time, he was large and the sudden hard thrust took a bit of adjustment, but still I longed to feel him thrust into me again and again, easing the ache he had been building in me. Fingers pulled hard at one of my nipples and pinched tightly until I cried out from the pain and pleasure of it.

Speaking in gravelly soft tones he told me all the dark things he wanted to do with me, teach me, all the ways he wanted to fuck me. Images floated in my head and left me breathless with the things I wanted him to do. He fucked me hard and long and every moment was joyous. Body aching, muscles tired and honestly, few things approximate that pure delight!