User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-05-2008, 06:43 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Do you like a dirty girl?

or do you prefer her shower fresh?

I know some who seem to get off on the pungent, musky, odor of a glistening sweaty body and I also know those who prefer that sweetly soaped aroma. Which do you prefer? Is there a preference? Do each have their place?

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 08-05-2008, 07:08 PM
Manwhore

For me they each have their place. I like the primal feeling of getting 'down and dirty' spontaneously. Then, of course, there's the possibility of grabbing a shower together...

Starting in the shower is always good too, though.

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these
Old 08-05-2008, 07:24 PM
Pixies Flirt

Send a message via AIM to 1nutworld
I like a girl who's dirty mind leads her body to places she might not want to admitting to going to.

Does that count?
Old 08-05-2008, 07:48 PM
Pixie since 9/3/2001

The real fun is in helping make a dirty girl a clean one, shower or tub?
Old 08-05-2008, 10:13 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

Send a message via Yahoo to Prophet Reality
I thank there is a time and place for both. Sometimes I like the spontaneous and don't really mind the sweaty, pungent smells. Then there are times when she is fresh out the shower, shaved and wanting me to lotion her legs and back for her and I just want to dive in between her sexy legs and get her all dirty again.

Old 08-06-2008, 06:39 AM
Call me FWM :)

Answering from the female perspective, I would personally prefer to be shower fresh, or at least have had a shower not many hours beforehand, before having a guy go down on me. If I was totally unwashed and pungent I'd feel really self-conscious about it (although if the guy really didn't mind I'd soon get over that, I'm sure!)

My ex used to say I tasted too 'fresh' directly after a shower, but I never saw him trying to dive on me after a day out walking in sweaty hot weather either..

I hope more guys reply to this thread as it's something I've often wondered about, and it would be interesting to hear what more women think about it as well
Old 08-06-2008, 09:06 AM
Pixie's Resident Reptile

Smell? I have no concept.

However, cleanliness affects taste, and in that sense, I prefer freshly washed.
Old 08-06-2008, 07:31 PM
Insatiable

Clean 90% of the time, unless we've been working out together...then I am happy to have her just the way she is.

Old 08-06-2008, 08:55 PM

No offense ladies, but I would prefer showered in the near or recent past. Especially if oral on you is involved. If it is just straightforward boink..then it doesn't matter so much.
Old 08-06-2008, 11:44 PM
Turn it up!

Send a message via AIM to scotzoidman Send a message via Yahoo to scotzoidman
For a full-course dinner with all the appetizers I prefer at least recently washed, and it's my job to make her a hot, sweaty, dirty girl.

If we're talking get-down-and-dirty, tear-me-off-a-piece-of-that, shut-up-&-fuck-me-now spontaneous quickie, I think the scent of a dirty girl would be an added turn-on...

(not that I have a lot of experience with that)

If the theory does not conform to the facts, then the facts must be discarded.

No good deed ever goes unpunished

Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level, & beat you with experience.
Old 08-07-2008, 11:59 AM
Not there yet.....

I prefer a "fresh" woman......... although.........

the scent of a woman that has been very physically active for the past hour or so is definately a turn on...... and afterwards there's always the shower together!

Afternoon Delight

Delightful Rendezvous!

Is the love I gave her in the past, gonna be enough to last, if tomorrow never comes........
Old 08-07-2008, 03:32 PM
Count Spankula

I thoroughly enjoy a woman's natural scent... even if she hasn't showered in a while. YUM!
Old 08-07-2008, 05:35 PM
Call me FWM :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coaster
the scent of a woman that has been very physically active for the past hour or so is definately a turn on...... and afterwards there's always the shower together!

I can kind of understand that If I were clean and fresh, then worked out or fooled around etc for a short time, then I probably wouldn't be too concerned about lack of freshness as everything would still feel fairly newly washed.

If I'd been walking around at work on a hot and sweaty day and too many hours had gone by since I showered then I think staleness would start to set in and I'd feel too unclean to have a guy go down on me... although having said that, beggars can't be choosers so if the offer arose...

Same when I go down on a guy. He'd have to be somewhat clean or I'd most likely retch.

OK, I pretty much just repeated what I said in my previous post so I'll play the card and hope all is forgiven
Old 08-07-2008, 08:37 PM
Starry-eyed Pixie

Send a message via Yahoo to BamaKyttn
I used to know a guy who loved going down on a girl as she opened her eyes in the morning because " the pussy has marinated all night" he was interesting. I will say one of the most wonderful encounters I had was long ago when Souls_cry woke me up with his mouth on my pussy, never woke up with an orgasm before.....

As far as scent goes I don't really mind scents except when SOMEONE fumigates the garage >gag<. Personally I never enjoyed going down on my ex. She.... dunno I didn't like how she tasted no matter what, before shower after shower, diet changes...... nothing helped I hated going down.
Old 08-07-2008, 10:17 PM
Yankee in Dixie

Garages are an acceptable place for someone to "freshen" the air. At least it was outside.......and at least it wasn't a cousin of mine that actually made it so I went into a small asthma attack and couldn't get any sleep that night so I had to call in to work the next day.
"BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Will he offer me his mouth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his teeth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his jaws? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Again, will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes! GIRL: Yes. BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Yes. BOY: I bet you say that to all the boys!" -Meatloaf