Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-25-2008, 11:08 PM
unregistered mutt. woof!

Pre ego and post ego awareness is the pivotal point for me. I once felt it a compulsory action to have to go to ejaculation whenever I had a hardon. Now, I consider it a compulsory action to get a hardon so I'll know I can still get one.
Of course if she or he gets my Mr up the bonus if in his/her hands!!
Adage: 2 things are certain in life; Death & Taxes. Therefore; God & Beelzebub had a meeting to fix the problem. A mighty storm prevailed for ages until finally they ended the storm with the agreement: From now on Anyone whom chooses doesn't have to die. "Everyone wins said Beelzebub. You get an eternally grateful bunch of worshippers praying forever for lower taxes as I goad & prod them forever with higher & higher taxation."
Old 08-26-2008, 09:39 PM
Starry-eyed Pixie

Send a message via Yahoo to BamaKyttn
yeah well..... hot weather and hotblooded woman..... >shrug< personally if he only touched me to poke me and say "hey lets fuck" I'd be ok with that
Old 08-26-2008, 10:07 PM
Yankee in Dixie

Yeah, but there's a lot more to me than that.
"BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Will he offer me his mouth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his teeth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his jaws? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Again, will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes! GIRL: Yes. BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Yes. BOY: I bet you say that to all the boys!" -Meatloaf
Old 08-30-2008, 04:40 PM
lilslut2008

Send a message via Yahoo to lilslut2008
Well for me laying in his arms and just playing with his head or his hairs on his chest relaxes me....I love it when he just holds me, gives little kisses on my forehead or neck....yes sometimes leads to other things and thats alright to. Just every once in a while would love to spend the night doing the little things that tend to get lost.
Old 08-30-2008, 11:21 PM

This has always been a major source of tension and frustration between the SO and I. I love touch, sexual or not. In fact, many times the touch is more important than the sex.

She, on the other hand, thinks that everytime I touch her, I am wanting sex. I cannot bridge the difference, no matter how hard I try.
Old 08-31-2008, 07:09 AM
Yankee in Dixie

Is it that she wants to have sex as well? Or is it that she's expecting you to want sex?
"BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Will he offer me his mouth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his teeth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his jaws? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Again, will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes! GIRL: Yes. BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Yes. BOY: I bet you say that to all the boys!" -Meatloaf
Old 08-31-2008, 01:59 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

Send a message via Yahoo to Prophet Reality
Quote:
Originally Posted by lc69hunter
This has always been a major source of tension and frustration between the SO and I. I love touch, sexual or not. In fact, many times the touch is more important than the sex.

She, on the other hand, thinks that everytime I touch her, I am wanting sex. I cannot bridge the difference, no matter how hard I try.

I hear you on that one. Hell I can't even roll over in bed without her thinking I want sex. There are times when I just want to cuddle and hold her or be held. But she seems to think I want more. It would be nice to just be able to cuddle and if sex results from that at some point then great, but is not what I always want.

Old 09-01-2008, 01:14 AM
Call me FWM :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by treeview
Being touched is a basic need. Not having someone to exchange touch with is one of the hard parts of being unattached.
I agree, and would add that not having someone to exchange touch with is harder when you're attached, as I unfortunately have first-hand knowledge of I'm out of that relationship now thankfully, but the lack of affection that is so important in a relationship stays with me.

To answer BigBear's original post, yes, I have in past relationships loved the closeness, the tenderness of cuddling up close to someone and just being. Hands idly roaming, exploring each others bodies just to enjoy each other's touch, not necessarily to go on to full blown sex.
Old 09-01-2008, 04:40 AM
Just me.

Replied to this once back in 2005 ... and the answer is still the same. I love to touch and be touched. Nothing feels better. And, sex is not always the wish ... probably not even the most common wish. Went to a movie yesterday evening and she leaned her head on my shoulder. It was like heaven.
Old 09-01-2008, 06:26 AM
Call me FWM :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dicksbro
Replied to this once back in 2005 ... and the answer is still the same. I love to touch and be touched. Nothing feels better. And, sex is not always the wish ... probably not even the most common wish. Went to a movie yesterday evening and she leaned her head on my shoulder. It was like heaven.
^^^^ That, and jay-t's post earlier on, nearly had me in happy tears

One day I hope to be as lucky and find a real soulmate like some of you on this thread have Lovely of you to share, thank you, it reminds me there are some good ones out there
Old 09-01-2008, 01:03 PM
Wishful Thinker

Send a message via ICQ to BigBear57 Send a message via MSN to BigBear57 Send a message via Yahoo to BigBear57
It's funny this one's still floating around. It originated from a conversation with a couple I knew. She liked to snuggle watching a move and would eventually end up holding his manhood as they watched and he'd take it as a sign to move to the bedroom. She said she wasn't trying to hint anything but he said if she touches there she must be wanting sex. I just wondered how others saw the same senario... personally I love touching in any case. Whether it's headed there or not... when 2 people can get that close it's something to savor not "get it over with". Just my 2 cents.

Love is not looking in each other's eyes, but looking together in the same direction - Antoine De Saint-Exupery