Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-02-2009, 08:37 AM
Call me FWM :)

Pixies Power 2009

I came across an old thread today called Pixies Power and was inspired reading through it, especially by Loulabelle's fantastic weight loss in the beginning of last year January is a time when many of us will be looking to lose weight, start something or give up something, so I figured now would be a good time to start a new thread for 2009. Lil's final post on the original thread was a great one to end such a thread on so I didn't want to tag to the end of that

Here's what Lilith wrote in her original thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith
I'd like to create a small corner here for those of us who need support in our efforts to change our lifestyle meaning things like habits (such as smoking or even financial spending), dietary changes, or exercise. I'm envisioning a place to brag about accomplishments (no matter how small) or bitch about failures, to cheer each other on to making better choices, to offer each other insight and encouragment. I think it would be a great place to report or keep a running record of daily, weekly, monthly, goals and what good choices you are making.

I found this site www.tickerfactory.com that has tickers to keep track of your goals and achievements. I'm sure there are other places too with behavior modification tools.

This would also be the place to discuss tactics you have found useful to help you to make those choices, as well as feelings about how the choices you are making are impacting your life. Feel free to blog here, record keep, celebrate or whine.
If you would like to join in, post right here and we'll see what we can achieve together