Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Anal Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-09-2003, 08:34 PM

The lady next door

It was late September, warm and sunny. I got up to go to school, but thought better of it. My family was gone so I went back to sleep for 2 hours. I woke up with an erection. Just as I was going to do something about it, I heard my back door open and close. I went upstairs to see what was up (besides me). I look out back and my neighbour was lying by our pool (she is friends with my mom so she has a key). My back yard has some nice private areas.

Mary was lying on her back and I watched as she removed her bikini top. She has small tits, but makes up for it with a great ass. I had a great view. So I dropped my shorts and figured I would finish what I started. As I watched she turned over and pulled up the back of her suit exposing most of her ass. That did it, I exploded all over the back door. After I cleaned it up I ventured outside. I walked over to Mary and said she might burn if she didn't put any sun screen on. She handed me the bottle besider her and said go ahead.

I poured and rubbed it in all over her back and legs. I let some run down her ass. I slowly rubbed it in. Mary then rolled over and asked me to do her front. I rubber lotion all over her tits, she then asked if I wanted to suck them. I nodded yes, and bent down and licked and sucked her nipples. Mary then sat up and told me to stand up. She pulled down my shorts and my 8 inch dick popped out. Mary smiled at me and slowly licked my cock. She was a great cocksucker. I did every thing in my power not to come in her mouth.

Mary then stood up took off her bottoms and we went into the pool. I kissed her and then proceded to kiss down her body till I reached her pussy. It was soaking wet. I sat her on the side of the pool, as I stuck my tounge in and out of her. She held the back of my head as she came in my face. After she calmed down I lifted her off the side and turned her around and bent her over on the stairs in the shallow end. As I slipped my dick in and out of her I really wanted to fuck her ass. I pulled out and took a chance, I bent down and started to lick her ass hole. I slid in 1 finger, then 2. Mary moaned and came again.

Then she looked at me and asked if I would fuck her ass. I slowly pushed my cock into her ass, It was so tight. I thought I would never get all the way inside her. After letting both of us get used to it, I started fucking her. I felt great. Mary kept asking me to fuck her harder, She came again. I could tell I was getting close, I asked if I could come on her ass. Mary just nodded yes. A minute later I pulled out and came all over her great ass. Mary rubbed my cum into her skin, turned around and gave me a long kiss, and left. I guess I picked the right day to stay home. @