Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Group Sex Stories
User Name
Password

Old 08-06-2014, 10:15 PM

A Threesome for Lyn pt 9

Hi all, just had to get this written while still fresh in my mind. Just went out on a bucks night with my mate Brad, one of our friends is getting married so we were asked to go on the bucks last fling.
Because we were going to fairly pissed by the end of the night, Lyn volunteered to drive us to and from the venue, we picked up Brad at his house and then went to a hotel where the bucks night was happening. The was lots of beer and food and the topless waitresses were doing a great job of serving us. At about 9pm the two girls said they were going to give us a show, so we all sat down around them and watch them lick each other's pussies, shove dildos and vibrators in and out and then they got the buck up, stripped him naked and began to sit on his face and suck his cock. Both girls took turns on him until he came and they licked up every drop, that was the end of the show, they served drinks for awhile longer then left.
So with the show finished I called Lyn and asked her to pick us up. She arrived about 1/2 hr later and we jumped into the car and proceeded to get Brad home. On the way home Lyn asked how the night went and although the rule is what goes on at a bucks nite stays at the bucks nite, she didn't know the buck or bride and we weren't going to the wedding, so we told her about the show. She was kinda quiet for a while and then asked if we had received any favours from the girls, both of us said no, which was the truth, but would've like to because the girls put on a really good show, she just laughed and carried on driving.
We arrived at Brads place and even though we were pretty well hammered asked us in for a nite cap, I was just about to say no but thanks when Lyn said sure lets go.
Brads wife Sue was still up and of course she wanted to know about the nite as well, so we filled her in on the notes event just as we had Lyn. Sue then said that she reckoned she could put on a better show and Lyn agreed with her. I said well go on then gives us a show. The girls looked at each other and laughed then Brad said 'come on those two girls got me really hard let's see if you two can do the same after all it's not we have done each other before and it would be good to see you to girls go at it again'. Sue and Lyn said ok and then told us to sit on the lounge, they moved the coffee table out of the way, put on some music and started to dance, slowly removing each other's clothes. Brad was already playing with his cock thru his jeans, so I said let's get naked too, we stripped off and sat back down to enjoy the show. Sue and Lyn were in a 69r and licking and fingering each other, Brad got up and started to rub Sues pussy but Lyn slapped his hand away saying it was the girls turn and to sit down and watch, Sue then got up and got her dildos and vibrators, she told Lyn lay down, she grabbed a huge black dildo, must have been 12 inches long and really fat, she started sucking on it then she put it in Lyn's pussy, slowly at first until she got most of it in, then she started to move it in and out. Lyn was moaning and really enjoying getting fucked by this black dildo and came really quick. Sue the pulled it out of Lyn and started licking and sucking it off, cleaning Lyn's juices off of it.
Lyn then got up and told Sue to get in to the doggie position, she then got the dildo and shoved it up Sue's pussy, it slipped in easy and Lyn kept fucking her with it until she came. Both Brad and I were really hard now and were enjoying the show when Sue said for one of us to lay down on the floor. It must have been all the booze that I had drunk because the next thing I saw was Brad flying thru the air and laying down on the carpet, fuck, he beat me to it. Sue got up and sat on his face and started to rub her pussy on his mouth, Lyn looked at me and asked if it was ok to continue with the show, I said yeh why not. She moved towards me gave me a kiss and then kissed my cock, she then said its your turn next. She let go of my cock and grabbed hold of Brads big dick, she started to slowly move her hand up and down the shaft, cupping his balls and kissing just the head of his dick. Sue was really moving her pussy on Brads mouth and playing with her tits, Brad was sticking his tongue in and out of her pussy and asshole, Lyn had now started to lick and suck Brads cock, sliding his shaft in and out of her mouth while still stroking it and playing with his balls.
Sue then said she wanted to swap, Lyn reluctantly stopped sucking him and then went and sat on his face, boy did Brad like that he grabbed hold of her hips and pulled Lyn down harder on his face, licking and sucking her pussy, he then reached up and played with her tits. Sue was going hell for leather on his cock and taking his whole length down her throat, with all the action Brad couldn't hold back anymore and blew his load down Sue's throat, Lyn was moaning heavily so I think she came as well. Sue then got up and put Brads cock in her pussy and rode him until she came also. Wow what a show, we decided to rest and get a drink then it was my turn, Lyn sat on my face and Sue started stroking, licking and sucking my cock. It was great, the girls swapped positions and it didn't take long before I was coming. Lyn lowered herself onto my cock and started fucking me hard, I came pretty quickly and she wasn't far behind. Sue then got off my face and started kissing Lyn's tits and fingering her clit while she was still on my cock, Lyn came again and I could feel her hot pussy juice on my cock, Sue bent down and started licking our combined juices, Lyn slowly got off me and then Sue took my cock in her mouth, I closed my eyes and enjoyed her sucking my cock and bringing me back to life. It was probably only a couple of minutes and I was getting hard again, I opened my eyes to Sue gobbling my cock, it looked and felt great she knew how to work her tongue around the head and shaft and balls, I looked for my wife and noticed that she was on all fours giving Brads cock a going over, he was sitting back on the lounge, his legs spread and my wife between them sucking his big cock.
He then said to Lyn to stand up and bend over the arm of the lounge, she did, he then got up and stood behind her, looking at her pussy, he grabbed hold of his cock and shoved it in her, the full 9inches in one go, Lyn gave out a moan and a sigh and he started pounding her pussy with his big cock, Sue saw what was happening and stopped sucking me, I thought that she was finished but instead she just got up and then sat down on my cock and started rocking backward and forward up and down, fucking me. I kept looking at my wife getting fucked by Brad and he could see his wife fucking me, Brad came in no time, just pulling out before he blew and turned Lyn around and shoved his cock in her mouth, she started sucking on it and he blew his load in her mouth, she kept sucking and swallowing until he stopped and then the two of them just collapsed on the couch. Sue was still riding me and had no intention of getting off, I came inside her and she came about the same time. She kept humping my dick until she also collapsed, but she fell backwards onto my chest with my cock still in her.
The next thing i knew Lyn had got up and started to lick Sue's pussy with my cock still in it, she cleaned up our juices and then pulled my cock out of Sue's pussy and began to suck and lick me. Brad came over and pushed his cock into Sues' mouth and she started sucking his cock, we both got hard again and then we switched positions and started to fuck our wives. It took some time this time to come but it was great. We then rested until the morning when the girls asked if that was a better show than the bucks and we both said yes and when can you do it again, the girls just said soon and smiled. We showered and left Brads place a little later and have promised to do it again.